Tree of Savior Forum

Got no key? Solution for me

Hey guys,

Like many of you, I didn’t receive a key between the 21th and 23. october. At least I thought so. Originally, I registered with gmail first and always logged in with gmail. When I checked the beta key button, it told me I didn’t meed the requirements to get a key and obviously was sad about it.

Today, I tried to log in with facebook, just4fun. And guess what? There I had a key!

So I suggest that everyone tries to log in with gmail AND facebook at least once today to look if the key is there. This fixed it for me at least and I hope for some people too.

Greetings and good luck

3 Likes

Really? Well, if your e-mail used it’s the same…

People who had registered with Face and +G in a hurry could have this problem and…

That’s solution!

Hope you are right.

What is really strange: I never received any email that I got a key. I only found the key on the page (orange button with “check beta key”).

Maybe it went to the spam folder? Did you check it?

Yes I did, but there is nothing as well. Still happy to have the key though :smile:

So you mean you got the key by logging on with facebook at the main ToS website instead of google account? :open_mouth:

It did not work for me. :frowning:

Did you register your facebook account for CBT 1?

Spam folder.
Possible another mail you had used on these accounts, etc.

Yes, I’ve registered my facebook account for CBT 1.

I ask OP, i think he might used his facebook account to register in CBT 1, and he got a key but he didn’t know.

I’ve checked my facebook account. I haven’t received a message with a key.

This have nothing to do with your double registering… But whatever, as said @PoohVz maybe you used your FB for the iCBT1 and didn’t remember or else…

The button is here to check if “the server send you a key”. If you don’t have one in your mail ofc he will answer that you aren’t allowed to enter the Beta because he didn’t send you a key => YET <=. If he send you the mail with a key, then the button will give you a positive answer.

Exception to peoples coming from countries that already have a publisher (Brazil ?, Korea, China, Japan…).

We are still the 23th, keep your hope up.

Fingers crossed. :smile:
But I don’t mind not having a beta key. I will be just a little bit disapointed. ^^

As far as I know I didnt