Tree of Savior Forum

GODLY patch in ktos this week hype

… please read what i corrected…
dont go on and on with something that was falsely claimed by someone else.

People simply just read what they want to
and ignore everything else
=.=;

why is everyone blaming the people who are reacting instead of the guy who mistranslated.

Like it’s our fault we can’t read Korean…

1 Like

So then basically nothing about transcendence changed? I mean if it’s still tradeable then why was it in that video?

That video shows now there’s a concept of “storage-able” / team shareable instead of just tradable vs non-tradable.

Nothing really big happened in this patch then. Might be a case of too little too late here…

The problem with queueing for missions/dungeons have always been that you get less silver when you queue in a team vs soloing.

Now we also get “unsellable” as well

Ye
Basically nothing
As I said before …most of these “changes” …we already get it

for new new stuff, gotta wait for monday

I dont know a single bit korean, but Im still surprised anyone thought the shards would become untradeable based on that picture.

1 Like

Godly patch?
Trolling the player base with hope?

Hype for what?
This is ITos. Don’t get your expectations up.

If it comes, yay.
If it doesn’t, then maybe soon.

1 Like

That is why you either put up all the translation in the beginning, or don’t make useless spam threads at all. What do u expect people to do, after seeing your “OMG GOD PATCH” thread that doesn’t give any details? Of course they will go find infomation on their own.

11 Likes

Hype? c`mon dude /20cry

All items should be untradable. Self-find rulz. And no auction at all. This will kill off all bots and black market instantly, improve teamplay and exploring. Diablo 3 wasted 2 years to realise this. C’mon IMC.

1 Like

the vid and picture is misleading including the ts too
what godly patch wtf… all stupid hype… -_-
im glad if shard remain the way it is…
that pic ughhhh… so misleading sry for false info
op should translate it first before we all make false info zzz

4 Likes

So let me sum it up, some random guy comes here and spams about some long awaited godly patch without any proof, gets people hyped and in the end it’s all bogus and just some trade changes and new costumes?
Nice trolled I rate it 9/11.

7 Likes

I agree with this but they should balance classes that can’t compete with other R8 classes without transcendence :x

Yep that was todays ktos patch. As for reworking of stats, damage formula, transcendence and other stuff they will talk about it next week. No idea when this will come though. Certainly will take months to arrive here.

3 Likes

More ‘nerfings’, another empty patch, (another possible pay to win box)… im thinking seriusly abandon this game assap. I need see another online game SOON ™.

Talk Talk Talk. Means nothing will happen anytime soon. And given that ktos got R8 in July which we got in October (broken) and complete in December and now we have April we probably won’t see anything here in 2017. Nice future ahead I guess.

6 Likes

Wow nice to see how many ppl go mad when they tought shards will be untradable.

Well i’m out of this game b/c is simply ridiculous for be “competitive” have to farm with 8 chars saalus daily for those fuc*ing shards.

But most of your seem ok with that.

So i’m still out of game and still will be,

But you guys stop complain about transcedence, i would like to see it deleted, total removed.

But you seem to be happy in your saalus endless farm circle, so you get what you deserve!

9 Likes