Tree of Savior Forum

GODLY patch in ktos this week hype

I am just gonna say, the best single patch note IMC has posted was this week’s ktos patch note.

i dont have time to translate. i know there are translated patch notes floating around. post your questions if there is something unclear in english version of notes. ill see if i can clarify anything that may have been lost in translation.

this might be turning point for retaining the remaining players and newer incoming ones. :smiley:

1 Like

Details aren’t out yet. We’ll see.

6 Likes

oh i guess the translation isnt complete lol

well then, this is hype for the translation to happen so everyone else is also hyped with me! wooo

the tree is about to ressurect from near death! lol

It cant resurrect if transcendence is still there.

16 Likes

just wait for it … lol changes are coming. i wont ruin it for ya.

Do you have any reliable source to claim that it will come soon for us? It doesn’t work like that here, only a few will get hyped before even asserting the info and/or if they will be soon in our version.

Even if they post in the news, I still won’t believe till they actually apply the patch.

I was interested in the HG but when it came it wasn’t all that neat, even the player base found that, hence, you barely see any playing in the HGs, even to farm mats.

Market is basically frozen, no one is buying and lots are selling, you can’t have a fluid economy like that.

It will be too late when IMC decide to do things right for ToS.

13 Likes

You mean this?

there is another one outlining their plans as well. there is going to be a “series” of things coming in waves.

Yes and like I said, details aren’t out yet…Unless the translate is wrong it says “On Monday , April 3 ,
The TOS development team will guide you through the plan .”

does it have screenshot of new chat system, group chat rooms, modified market system, things are retradable after u purchase/trade etc?

if not, sorry but that translation isnt complete lol

Already posted in ktos thread :slight_smile: they finally made medals team tradable, items tradable after brought from market etc…took them one year and a 90% player loss to toss out the untradeable bullsh1t :slight_smile:

8 Likes

haha ya but atleast it came before game died

I’ll believe it when I see it, but the time is definately now if they want to reverse the train wreck.

It will be pretty hard to revert at this point, I really wanted this game to be a huge success, but the company behind it ugh…

14 Likes

It’s very hard because you need a solid player base to make any MMO fun and they’re very low on the player base right now.

The foundations of a good game is getting more and more solid as time goes on, but they need to stop the bleed now and start regaining what they lost.

13 Likes

The thing is, they started all wrong with the restrictions, of course, many of us accepted to prevent botters and RMT, but in the end it didn’t solve a thing, well, it did, but in the worst possible way, not only botters and RMT lowered, but also the legit player base.

And instead of lift or at least readjust those restrictions, they increased them in the middle of the bleeding.

Now we are here at this current situation.

9 Likes

Sad thing is that such an update (if you know what it contains) could really improve ToS like crazy.

If it came before everyone got such a bad image of IMC, I’m sure we would still be at least 20k players, assuming other updates were also applied.
Now, not only we don’t know when we’ll have it, but it may be like bringing a small band aid to someone who lost an arm and is still bleeding.

Still, I won’t hide the fact that I’m happy about it, it means that they start doing what they need to, it will without a doubt be a really good thing for kTOS and jTOS, but will we have the time to get it and/or enjoy it?

11 Likes

So no ones going to explain what it is, huh

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong, but cards, gems and some costumes are going to become untradable (after first trade) without token?

• 젬, 몬스터 카드
  • TP 코스튬
    토큰 미사용 상태나 잔여 거래 가능 횟수가
    없는 개인 거래 시, 거래 불가로 변경

1 - They are adding a new button in the dungeon queue UI called ‘4 or less entry’, once you join the queue you have the option to press it. If all the party members have been waiting for players for over 5 minutes and they all have the button pressed, they’ll enter the dungeon and will receive bonus exp to make up for the lack of members.

2- A New Token benefit

3- Changes to items restriction display for better visibility, now it will be displayed what can be storaged, sold in the market, traded with other players.

4- Chat UI enhancements + Group Chat

5- Drop formula changed, now you have more chance of dropping items based on how many times you killed the specific mob (Possibly a SELF-DPK formula)

6- Increased the limit of guild members + change to the guild skill that increases the max amount of members.
Starting amount: 25 -> 50
Amount of extra members per guild skill level: 1 -> 3

7- Enhanced market UI

8- Adventure Log and Map exploration enhancements.

9- Removed the gimmick of several maps (like the memory game/ guess the number ones)

10- Survival Instinct Event

3 Likes