Tree of Savior Forum

GODLY patch in ktos this week hype

Yeap, I quit. .----.

I’m a regular player that works 8-10hrs a day which left me about 3-4hrs of game play.

I still have 8 alts to run saalus, it usually takes me 40mins to 1hr30mins to finish all saalus runs.

I’m running with my guildies that’s why I don’t need to spend time on making party.

Also most of my guildies have different number of alts too, because that is the right way to play this game casually.

What I am trying to say is this change is basically telling new players to stay away from this game or simply don’t play dps, because they will never able to get any decent trans in a couple of months.

I highly doubt this change will bring in more players, I feel like maybe IMC is trying to shut down this game sooner than later lol.

14 Likes

Making the shards/gems untradable at this point is a joke. I mean, the players that RMT/p2w to high levels are the only ones unaffected by this change, for all the others this a big flip of the bird.

6 Likes

The Korean words say “transcendenced equipment.”

Again, it is not “transcendence material”, but “transcendenced equipment.”

As for gems and cards, they are still tradable. They become untradable only when you trade them with a non-token user or a token user without remaining trade times; if you trade them with a token user with remaining trade times, they are still tradable.

Gosh. I am so sick of people freaking out before they really know what is going on.

22 Likes

Yeah ikr. Thanks so much for clarifying this!

3 Likes

Thank you!

@@&@/@/@/@;@;

I may be possibly wrong and I really hope so, but in that case the video is terribly misleading since it shows each untradable item in sequence, in their respective category (general items, transcendence items).
Anyway, ty for the clarification.

1 Like

Costumes becoming untradeable on non full token transactions makes me sad though. Of course, I can survive it.

… OMG
i am gonna correct these BAD BAD translations.

With token materials, pots, talts etc remain tradable.
Ppl say more restrictions? they are LIFTING the restrictions.

Removal of “gravitation pull” gimmicks, especially the one at Alemeth grind area. Similar gimmicks removes on other maps as well.
Very annoying and this is gone.

Token wasn’t tradable once purhcased from AH in korea, now they will get our market system.

3 Likes

This would avoid the token problems we got here …

we have this re-sellable tokens here.

i dont have time to translate.

Kindly list the changes to us at the opening post to avoid false information, if you have time now.

Correct that is transcendenced items being untradable, just like how it is now.
Shards, gems are still going to be tradable.

4 Likes

I like it more if the token would be not re-sellable after buying it in AH.

And that caused a huge problem.

I just wish they review the restrictions to non-token users, specially on market and gear trading.

• 5 selling slots on market for non-token would be more attractive.
  • 1:1 trading gear would lose potential, items with 0 potential can’t be traded.

But oh well, bad business are flourishing for them by the looks.

my god… guys it means “transcended gear” being untradable just like how it is now…
and no, blessed shard prices are not going up…
… ill just leave it at that lol

2 Likes

uhh …please and please dont make mats still tradable after sold in market with token
that’s justs uhh…pretty damn stupid

Also, we already have most of those stuff that they mentioned in new ktos trade policies.

very smart! yes, ktos was behind us in market / trade system.
only big upgrade for us is the materials/talts/etc being tradable again. remember when everyone made mistake of purchasing mat on one char and cant move to your other char?
well here is the fix.

i think people dont understand the hype yet… just wait for the iTOS version if people are lazy to google translate those pages of patch notes in korean lol

2 Likes

Rather than make it tradable again, they could make it become movable via team storage only, for items that already bought from market, which is much better compare for it being tradable again. I mean if they make it retradable, alot of people will become reseller for cheap stuff, and make the price become pricier.
Get what I mean?

Chat UI are dope tho…

2 Likes

**same applies to the ones who spent their time creating alts to saalus farm.

Welcome back to the “Talt” age - IMC huehuehue

Waiting for the official translation and implementation.