Tree of Savior Forum

God-moding in Team Battle League

• Server : Klaipeda

• Team Name : SourDour

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : past two weeks, though especially last couple days

• Evidence

BYE.

Fake. He is taking damage normally. The spectator just have damage numbers disabled.

2 Likes

Should have reported yourself for standing there like a jackass and typing while a match was going on. How does he die 3 times if he’s not taking damage?

Catas and SRs have always had weird desync, and you even type in guild chat that he’s not taking damage from hamaya when he walks over it when he clearly is. He has 79k HP, you think Hamaya is gonna melt him like a full dex archer or something? And that’s aside from the fact that HP bars have had severe display lag since 2 major patches ago.

2 Likes

This dumbass literally posted a video trying to falsely incriminate me, when in fact he just posted proof of himself BMing in a TBL match and guildchat LMAO. I wonder what Re:Kindle’s mad about.

But GM’s probaly won’t ban him just because he buys like 55 boxes of gacha everytime a new one comes out.

Take a look here @STAFF_Letitia

On another note check this video out guys https://www.twitch.tv/videos/129213508

This vid was unlisted. GG world tree, GG ausrine. What can stop hook besides skill or a R7X pear.

GG Dethrone into the one thing that can kill you.

so… u spectating my matches instead of queueing up now? lmao get a Staff member over here to delete this thread pls

You can auto-attack in world tree. You can use Rush before world tree. You can Rush and apply Stun on Ausrine and wait its duration.

As far as I can see, there’s nothing wrong with the video aside from common Cata desync because movement speed. Also he destroys statues too fast because Galin Trident (3 hits per AA).

This just shows how easy it is to deal with Ausrine compared to Missile Hole.

dont even tell dumbnova anything lmao, he thinks he knows everything about the game when infact he doesn’t. only thing he knows is how many cubes he failed to get at 330 WBs.

probaly just salty from all those failed Bluts and the way i handled his ass in TBL. its okay though ill let the kid vent.

I believe faithfully that the STAFF will look at the log of this player and will ban him for not receiving any kind of damage

[quote="STAFF_Letitia]
After reviewing your particular logs during TBL we noticed that you were not only exploiting the game, but continually doing so (in the case of your character not taking any damage).[/quote]

@DarkNova , u forgot to write:
“Supposed hacking , the player dont receive any type of damage”

1 Like

he not hacking, he dsync ,

2 Likes

AA in World Tree:

2 Likes

cheater. ban him so vaca feels better!

1 Like

I cannot find wrong from the videos yet. The team Hp bar works good, they are clearly are taking damage. I do see the protection field too.

7 Likes

but u can clearly see darknova intentionally losing that match for us ban his ass

1 Like

Other video proof showing he does take damage:

Well, he kept on typing but isn’t this because he is not on Voice chat?
Intentionally losing could be something like… sticking at base whole time.