Tree of Savior Forum

God-moding in Team Battle League

I like to see how the STAFF works to not admit the mistake.
Good job

1 Like

he might as well just afk at base from the looks of it

To be honest I played many times with and against DarkNova, never saw him actually throwing matches.

pvp is broken, better hit hanaming at west siaulai woods and kill steal the lowbies its fun.

~wigglewiggle,2017

1 Like

Yuri you smell like a low elo player…
Let me say something to you:

Physical link + mass suicide > afk in base

See? He did worse than turning the 5v5 in a 4v5.
This player turned the 5v5 in a 4v6.

*but w/e, he does not play in my server anyways. And this case may be an exceptional case.

1 Like

DarkNova buys 200 gacha cubes per month , its okay in their books

Is this what this forum is turning into, lame pvp drama? :frowning:

Since there is no end-game. Well yes… pvp is the only thing that keeps players playing.
Farming for pvp.

Thank you @windysama, I See…

staff yuri cant you see he couldve done ANYTHING to help the team win, instead he did that physical link BS and got us killed. not only that he didnt use the 2 skills that couldve helped us win, link + fireballs. you guys hand out any suspensions for that? 2 weeks sounds good

1 Like

Well I don’t know IMC policy but pretty sure even in games like mobas that are pvp only they start out by giving warnings for this type of behavior. Pretty sure they would need multiple reports to warrant a ban, not sure if permanent suspension is even possible from this.

something needs to happen, staff yuri needs to spank this darknova guy for even trying this BS

Can we close this thread because @DarkNova was wrong and you checked SourDour and he is innocent.

2 Likes

+1, no point on going on with this discussion which is already derailing and having SourDour himself provoking DarkNova for no reason >.>

2 Likes

lmao ok whatever you say

I totally vote for closing this thread.

1 Like

Has the log been verified?

So @STAFF_Yuri and I completely agree that this discussion is getting out of hand with no clear end in sight. Please be courteous to each other on the forums and in game!

We don’t see an issue here so (taking into consideration the votes received haha) I am closing this thread. If you would like to discuss this further, please do so privately.

3 Likes