Tree of Savior Forum

GM Papaya's Information

There’s “too much information” for them to filter out there that nothing they ever have done stopped bots and only hurt players. And the only time they’ve ever listened to addon developers is when they stole Excrulon’s code line for a bug fix then promptly deleted the thread. lmao

3 Likes

Please maintain on-topic, kupo.

1 Like

Papaya specifically said that the CM needs high CON so I hope you have a stat reset.

1 Like

Is he friendly? Can he send me a friend request?

All of my interactions with Papaya have been positive. He said that he enjoys answering questions and interacting when possible and it’s obvious that’s the truth. I’m not sure about sending a friend request, but if you’re wanting to talk with GM’s look for them at the cities after maintenance.

1 Like

Pretty sure the CM needs to be someone who doesnt lash out and call other community members pussies and whatever other foul language you used on me during this reply that was flagged recently.

You frequently resort to foul language and name calling when someone doesnt agree with you, a community manager would view issues from both sides, not act superior to others as you do and berate them with insults, nice try though.

Typical DrRm

Please kindly tell them that “fix the fps and crashes” is a very valid suggestion and not to filter them off when forwarding ideas to dev team.

Specifically, STOP dragging their feet over optimization and put in 300% effort into it or the game will forever be held back by 5 fps and never improve. There are so many 3D mmos out there rendering 100 players with 40 fps, absolutely no reason why TOS cannot do it.

1 Like

@joeswaaz for CM? lel

Based on the optimisation Dev Blog post there’s more on the way.

It’s not that they disregard all the feedback, from what Papaya said they still read and pass on suggestions, they just want more quality posts, I don’ think that’s a particularly unreasonable request. I am frustrated with the FPS drops though, the last optimisation measures gave me an enormous boost to FPS and stuttering reduction but issues still remain. (cough cough Diev)

As a side note, an interesting example of a game that deals with 100’s of players is Mount and Blade: Warband that came out in 2010. Taleworlds, the developers, emphasised how much time they spent optimising the game to handle the load, and that they’re doing the same thing with their upcoming sequel.

funny you say that, i was an administrator for a mobile game’s forum for 2 years awhile back. i was infamous for being strict but fair. of course i treated the kids like kids though, so there were always people crying.

You’re supposed to treat them like young adults.

No worries, those 2 will never be elected here for anything. To manage this community you would have to be immune to being triggered, and those 2 are byfar the most easily triggered players we have atm. 9 months of constant and blatent neglect has created 1 of the most toxic forum communitys that we have ever seen in an online game. It will take a player similar to @Greyheim or @Nicola etc to do the job, the calm and mature people who dont stoop to using foul language and names whenever they disagree on an issue.

1 Like

or food :imp:

I love food…

I suggest you to take a look at hltv.org ;@

1 Like

i treat people the way they treat me, however its hard to not be biased when they start topics and huehue everywhere (im not meme’ing, this forum i mentioned also had a BR problem) so admittedly i came in the conversation not in a respectable way. however any actual “real” discussion thread i wasnt disrespectful.

i wasnt being paid for my service so i acted like i wanted to

1 Like

lmao look at this pathetic white knight kissing ass to nicola, “she” already has a posse of like 20 white knight cucks who demand proper pronouns to be used

nice attempt at belittling my name, this being your 30+ attempt. funny because you say nothing ingame but sperg out here on a daily basis attempting to ridicule me when in reality i dont do anything you mention i just simply dont take crap from kids such as yourself

1 Like

soo no point hunting DPK items for now if they gonna make it less difficult that it currently is. good news to meeee

I feel like i’ve been teleported in the middle of an epenis war field :scream:

I want to emphasise, all Papaya said is they had some discussion about the items, in the context to me it seemed like it would have to do with the difficulty of obtaining them, but that’s all that was really said.

It still is good news, knowing how hard it is to farm it, maybe lessen the kills needed than it is now, actually there isn’t much stuffs to do end game than ET, so maybe i just make more alt and wait for the change then try to craft it