Tree of Savior Forum

GM Information Session - It's Mango Time - Now with Orange Flavour

Relax, no one knows you are actually spider-man…

ups :smile:

2 Likes

@STAFF_Amy is there current any talk/plans on changing how Missile Hole works?

3 Likes

@LunarRabbit :slight_smile:
The balancing we’re currently working on, and We will update you once through a future announcement if we have any change,update things :blush:

1 Like

Oh neat responses!

Any idea why was this mentioned 4 months ago?

Attacking targets affected by the Cryomancer’s Subzero Shield skill with Hunter or Falconer companion skills will no longer freeze your own character.

from https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=677&c=31

And why hasn’t it been implemented yet?

1 Like

Thanks for answering. Kinda wanting to see at least something about it in next GM talk if possible >.<

1 Like

@LunarRabbit :slight_smile:
I hope to see you soon :wink:

4 Likes

@Composition :sunny:
Yes, we’ve received some reports for that issue
Honestly, still worked on it
but i will informed to our dev team again to fix it
Really sorry for that

4 Likes

End of today you should be able to play again.

seriously…

when will the issue of plague doctor’s black steam death poison spreading to player diev. totems and jolly roger flags and then back to the caster instantly killing them be fixed, we have had threads on this issue and submitted in-game tickets for months with no answers

my PD dies atleast 10-15 times a day, its gotten to the point where I cant even use my diev totems in instances b/c its a 50/50 chance I will instantly die

2 Likes

@Queue
Thanks for your great feedback :slight_smile:
I think what Mango meant was that we are looking at ways to change the way damage is calculated and the Agny will most likely be affected by that. But we don’t know for sure how or when.

2 Likes

I’m quite glad Queue made the report also, but may I ask why the staff didn’t post this information to the forum themselves? If Queue didn’t have the time to make this post, would we just not be hearing about this information?

1 Like

@laurenjboley
we’ve updated post on our forum and will be adding the future major content update more :slight_smile:
But some details may have been changed by the time we bring it over to iTOS. we hope to bring these updates,information to you as soon as we’re ready on our official forum :blush:

As always unless you are 1 of the special snowflakes your issue is 100% ignored, we’ve had multiple threads on general/unresolved/gameplay threads ontop of multiple in-game tickets regarding Plague Doctor’s constantly being killed from their own Black Steam Death poison due to it spreading to diev. totems or jolly roger flags etc and then back to the caster, my own poison ticks for over 10,000 dmg if it comes back to me, you cant just use an antidote, you are dead before you can even see the icon.

Must be nice to be a cool kid and actually get a response from IMC Staff on something.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. I’ll link it from the OP.

It’s very needed so I’m sure we’re all glad to see it being addressed.

The Staff can correct me if I’m wrong, but them making an official post can cause problems. If something changes, or miscommunicated or whatever else, then people will be very unhappy. When it’s in an unofficial capacity like this, things can be expected to change and there’s no real risk of lash back as nothing was really promised. It would be nice if there was more of an unofficial blog like post they did though where it was clear nothing was set in stone.

@jchsc32

You bring up good points, but the Staff may not have an answer for you.

TBH your kinda annoying and like a broken record.But hey it’s hella funny that your being ignored.

With this message maybe senpai may notice you.I pray for you.

3 Likes

They dont care, I started the thread on the dungeons not resetting at 6am after the failed maintenance several weeks back, submitted in an in-game ticket and still recieved no compensation, they mailed others, and many who didnt even submit tickets several instanced reset voucher but I recieved nothing, gee wonder why im “so annoying”.

3 Likes

Heres it being pointed out in fkng October…

2 Likes

Hello? @STAFF_Amy Hello?

heres another one about it;

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/plague-doctor-suicide-getting-old-fast/347635?u=jchsc32

3 Likes

9 Likes

DUDE THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD LMAO…NICE ONE :joy:

1 Like