Tree of Savior Forum

GM Information Session - It's Mango Time - Now with Orange Flavour

i know right!

tos is very funny game~

the bugs, the management, the event, the forum

is very funny indeed~

10/10 would recommend tos if u like joke/hillarious thing

2 Likes

We all know how fast bugs multiplyā€¦Rabbits got nothing compared to them.

2 Likes

Further proof that IMC Staff such as Amy;

A: has no clue the bug has existed since October of last year and/or has no idea of how to correct it

or

B: does not care, and has no intrest in replying to me since im not 1 of the special snowflakes who flocks to a GM named after fruit the 5min they grace us with their presence a month

2 Likes

@jchsc32 !
Regarding to the Pleague Doctor issue that we are currently working on
but i will inform to our dev team again for Plague doctor user.
Really sorry for that matter

2 Likes

thats all we want, that 2 seconds it took to reply will stop about 40 doom posts, thanks

3 Likes

A question that I would always wanted to ask @STAFF_Amy
Will IMC ever consider recover the Mystical Cube that expired? remove the instable 5h expire as well
The chance of getting a practo already very harsh (opening 2 months and not getting it), an accidentally event which cause it expired is such tragic

Aww so which one is Mango? and which one is @STAFF_Amy ?
:anguished:

Alchemist Attribute: Potionā€™s Potency
Circle 3 Required

Increase Basic Potion Level by 1. Max 5 Levels

+1 10m
+2 20m
+3 30m
+4 40m
+5 50m

just a speculation

huehuehue

1 Like

Any changes on Templars who will make the great leader usefull in battles? No one mains a templar and this is sad ā€¦

Frost Cloud. It flies.

1 Like

@STAFF_Amy

To add on @Sanduā€™s post it will be really great if guilds can get more love in subsequent patches. Now they are just there to provide a private chat function (given how lopsided GvG is/was). Guild mission bosses have too much HP and the rewards arenā€™t enticing enough for the guild to dedicate hours just to clear those high HP bosses.

I know some people from iRO who dropped TOS way back because they refuse to be locked in a specific class just for making a guild. (and also unable to make parties bigger than 5 unlike 12 for RO)

3 Likes

That made me laugh xD

Why lvl 20 potions? the lvl 15 potions will last at least until Rank 10ā€¦
And potting is not considered to be the ultima ratio to increasing SP costs. How about investing in SPR and SP recovery equipment to counter the SP costs? Or stop spamming weak skills?

Players who suggested potion rebalancing obviously are just potion spammers who canā€™t use their brains <_<

Balance will always be worked on

Most balancing will be done step-by-step
Mango called it "homework"

Still no sign of rebalancing the Classes that require rebalancing the most.
Balancing isnā€™t just about making strong Classes stronger but making useless Classes useful.

Sadhu,Pardoner,Chaplain,Kabbalist still waiting for improvements to be at least equally useful compared to their Rank counterpartsā€¦

Deeds of Valor got fixed with less % defence decrease per stack to make the char dieing slower, but Sadhu is still 1 hit because of 0 defence, and you get no 150% additional attack during OOBā€¦

Monk got improved damage and is more useful, but no words about Pardonerā€¦

Chaplain left for dead since the beginningā€¦

Kabbalist is just worse at everything than Plague Doctor, yet still no sign of improvement in the right directionā€¦

1 Like

oh, imc know balance

bank chequebook balance, that is.

hue hue hue

3 Likes

ikr, this is hands down the most comical statement that has ever been typed in ToF, ever, hands down

ive been hard at work on this sketch for the last 13 months, as you can see

6 Likes

13months for that stick guy?

u mentally challenged or physically less fortunate?

though, i am forbidden to say the same to mr kim.

how. did. ro. even. happened?

3 Likes

@STAFF_Amy hi! you know where come the changes of Wugushi to ITOS?

[ DEC 15 ]
The debuff level of the skills is changed to the following:
ā—‹ Circle 1 Skills: Debuff Lv.1
ā—‹ Circle 2 & Circle 3 Skills: Debuff Lv.2

[ DEC 01 ]
Enhance attributes will now affect the final damage of poisons, not just the base skill damage

Throw Gu Pot

[ DEC 15 ]8
Skill Range is increased by 25%
The duration is now 5 + Skill_Level seconds (Previously 6s)

Jincan Gu

[ DEC 15 ]
The following pests will change.
ā—‹ You will gain access to enemies, self destruction and poisonous damage to a certain extent.
ā—‹ The pests will survive for 3 seconds and then disappear after that duration.
ā—‹ When attacking youā€™ll get a 10% chance to spawn a pest.
ā—‹ The amount of pests generated will be changed to 1 per skill level, if you hit the max amount of pest spawns due to the 10% chance, new insects will not spawn at that time.
ā—‹ The value of debuff damage that Jincan Gu can output will now also increase by the skill level of this ability.

Maybe the bug is bugged?

But worry not, the devs are fighting themā€¦

Letā€™s just hope that by the time they win the fight, the game wonā€™t be already ate by the bugsā€¦

4 Likes

They will almost certainly come with the next big update.

1 Like

I do hope they fix this game, I have over 3,800 hours into it, I obviously care about the game and have made a substantial investment of time in regards to it.

That being said IMC has shown that to now, all they do is make empty promises, everything listed above in this thread has been previously promised over the last 6 months and never followed up on.

I cant sit around and wait for IMC anymore, I recently quit for 2 months and went back to FFXIV but that games just not cutting it for me, I dont have 30min to sit in a que to then spend another 40min with strangers anytime I want to play. I came back to ToS and leveled a new alt to 330 and im already quitting again, ill log in once a day maybe to solo a few quick 290s and grab a couple saalus shards, maybe do 30-40min a day but thats going to be it until something drastically changes.

Sadly with the population we have divided amongst 6 servers I think the lights are going to go out well before we get changes, JTOS continues to flourish, we continue to wither, very sad, not happy about it like the white knights try to say, just being realistic.

5 Likes