Tree of Savior Forum

GM Information Session - It's Mango Time - Now with Orange Flavour

As always unless you are 1 of the special snowflakes your issue is 100% ignored, we’ve had multiple threads on general/unresolved/gameplay threads ontop of multiple in-game tickets regarding Plague Doctor’s constantly being killed from their own Black Steam Death poison due to it spreading to diev. totems or jolly roger flags etc and then back to the caster, my own poison ticks for over 10,000 dmg if it comes back to me, you cant just use an antidote, you are dead before you can even see the icon.

Must be nice to be a cool kid and actually get a response from IMC Staff on something.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. I’ll link it from the OP.

It’s very needed so I’m sure we’re all glad to see it being addressed.

The Staff can correct me if I’m wrong, but them making an official post can cause problems. If something changes, or miscommunicated or whatever else, then people will be very unhappy. When it’s in an unofficial capacity like this, things can be expected to change and there’s no real risk of lash back as nothing was really promised. It would be nice if there was more of an unofficial blog like post they did though where it was clear nothing was set in stone.

@jchsc32

You bring up good points, but the Staff may not have an answer for you.

TBH your kinda annoying and like a broken record.But hey it’s hella funny that your being ignored.

With this message maybe senpai may notice you.I pray for you.

3 Likes

They dont care, I started the thread on the dungeons not resetting at 6am after the failed maintenance several weeks back, submitted in an in-game ticket and still recieved no compensation, they mailed others, and many who didnt even submit tickets several instanced reset voucher but I recieved nothing, gee wonder why im “so annoying”.

3 Likes

Heres it being pointed out in fkng October…

2 Likes

Hello? @STAFF_Amy Hello?

heres another one about it;

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/plague-doctor-suicide-getting-old-fast/347635?u=jchsc32

3 Likes

9 Likes

DUDE THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD LMAO…NICE ONE :joy:

1 Like

i know right!

tos is very funny game~

the bugs, the management, the event, the forum

is very funny indeed~

10/10 would recommend tos if u like joke/hillarious thing

2 Likes

We all know how fast bugs multiply…Rabbits got nothing compared to them.

2 Likes

Further proof that IMC Staff such as Amy;

A: has no clue the bug has existed since October of last year and/or has no idea of how to correct it

or

B: does not care, and has no intrest in replying to me since im not 1 of the special snowflakes who flocks to a GM named after fruit the 5min they grace us with their presence a month

2 Likes

@jchsc32 !
Regarding to the Pleague Doctor issue that we are currently working on
but i will inform to our dev team again for Plague doctor user.
Really sorry for that matter

2 Likes

thats all we want, that 2 seconds it took to reply will stop about 40 doom posts, thanks

3 Likes

A question that I would always wanted to ask @STAFF_Amy
Will IMC ever consider recover the Mystical Cube that expired? remove the instable 5h expire as well
The chance of getting a practo already very harsh (opening 2 months and not getting it), an accidentally event which cause it expired is such tragic

Aww so which one is Mango? and which one is @STAFF_Amy ?
:anguished:

Alchemist Attribute: Potion’s Potency
Circle 3 Required

Increase Basic Potion Level by 1. Max 5 Levels

+1 10m
+2 20m
+3 30m
+4 40m
+5 50m

just a speculation

huehuehue

1 Like

Any changes on Templars who will make the great leader usefull in battles? No one mains a templar and this is sad …

Frost Cloud. It flies.

1 Like

@STAFF_Amy

To add on @Sandu’s post it will be really great if guilds can get more love in subsequent patches. Now they are just there to provide a private chat function (given how lopsided GvG is/was). Guild mission bosses have too much HP and the rewards aren’t enticing enough for the guild to dedicate hours just to clear those high HP bosses.

I know some people from iRO who dropped TOS way back because they refuse to be locked in a specific class just for making a guild. (and also unable to make parties bigger than 5 unlike 12 for RO)

3 Likes