Tree of Savior Forum

Getting stuck in cutscenes

Thankhs to GM_Francis, AMy and all the staff working on the issue, We appreciate your hard work ^^;

As for the info on having to close your shop, you got it because you were mid action while the cinematic was initiated (mid action of hitting a mod, talking to an npc, activating emoticon,etc.)

Hope that helps and Good Luck dev team. Fight on!

2 Likes

Still no fix for this in the patch notes. A basic aspect of the game being broken for THREE WEEKS?

2 Likes

I donā€™t get it. Wouldnā€™t the obvious solution be to just force teleport people during cutscenes no matter how far away they are? People are already forcing this themselves and itā€™d be a temporary work around until the actual problem is found. Though I donā€™t know how the code is written so that might be impossible.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

3 Likes

Why isnā€™t this addressed yet? This is seriously annoying while trying to play in party or friends. Yes, the temporary fix is having only one player talk to the NPC while others stay out of sightā€¦but that doesnā€™t mean this doesnt need to be fixed.

This was not an issue 2-3 weeks ago. It only started happening recentlyā€¦so itā€™s something the DEVS did when rolling out these smaller patchesā€¦

Shouldnā€™t even be a difficult or long process to get this fixedā€¦

3 Likes

Disgusting, three weeks can not fix the bug.

3 Likes

3 weeks, i start to think someone in IMC mess with the game code or whatever, they dont know how to fix.
this gonna be solo game forever.

@STAFF_Ines The problem isnt only the bug.

The problem is that we havent got an oficial word about it. What is the ā€œknown issuesā€ section for? You keep letting us in the dark and expect us to be resonable, to be patience? We dont even know what to be looking foward to.

We believe that you guys are currently working on the merge and trying to fix some bugs only because of what you said on those last announcements, so please if you want us to be patience let us know that you guys are doing something and what it is.

I wont quit this game but my gamming experiencie would be greatly enhanced if I knew you guys cared for us players as we care for this game.

And @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian we got that, you are working on fixing it. Stop repeating the same thing on the same thread over and overā€¦ you will get us mad, try posting it on the ā€œKnown Issuesā€ area so you wonā€™t need to repeat it here, the players will do that for you.

EDIT1: Btw, if you guys didnā€™t close the tickets right after taking a look at it, you could ask the player to check if the bug was fixed instead of mistakenly saying so hereā€¦

8 Likes

I want to emphasise the fact that the one who only play with friends and they BOUGHT TOKEN, devs are WASTING THEIR MONEYā€¦ and itā€™s been 2 weeks (maybe gonna be 3). Make sure you guys (DEV and PLAYER) keep this in mind.

love this game though.

3 Likes

Hey, if you keep distance from the party member who start the quest you wont get stuck.
Try this way, itā€™s what Iā€™ve been doing with my friends. It is a kind of workaround solution until they fix it.

3 Likes

UNTIL THEY FIX IT? Rly, 3 weeks sir and your solution has been posted here before.

Yep.
I know it was posted/reported a long time ago. I reported it a long time ago too, by support ticket.

ā€¦and I know they already posted the workaround here, but you can hardly expect that in a thread with 152 replies everyone will read every single one.

I was just answering the last guy who was complaining about it. So if you want to vent your angerā€¦ do it to IMC, not me. Because I canā€™t do anything about it.

6 Likes

Yeah ā– ā– ā– ā–  this. This game isnā€™t worth my time or money. I quit.

4 Likes

She was just trying to help, you donā€™t need to be rude.

Iā€™d also like it to be fixed, but IMC do things in their own time (who knows, perhaps they fix some bugs without even knowing it), and if we want to play with our friends we have to do our own workarounds.

2 Likes

This bug made all my friends drop the gameā€¦ now iā€™m playing aloneā€¦ i like to play in party, i bought my token cuz the game is really goodā€¦ but iā€™m thinking of drop the game to play with my friends another MMORPG who let us up together in partyā€¦ iā€™ll wait till next patch update cuz i donā€™t want to dropā€¦ i want to bring all my friends here again, make it possible IMC, please.

2 Likes

Iā€™m having this bug too. Canā€™t play in a group. Everytime a cutscene triggers my character get stuck and I canā€™t move until I log out and back in.

3 Likes

Wow this is still happening? I stopped playing for awhile after posting about this weeks ago. The GMs are still giving the same exact automated-like responses every few days without giving any details. Welp, game has great potential but bug after bug and feeling like the game is exploiting my walletā€¦ not worth it.

3 Likes