Tree of Savior Forum

Getting stuck in cutscenes

On the latest Q&A still no mention of the bug nor a fix.

I’m done, I wanted to enjoy the game but the developers are clearly bush league incompetents who want to play at being real devs more actually do any actual work- I wonder if the reason there are so many cosmetic releases only is because their actual coders quit or were fired at this point.

My friend, who had given up on the game, decided to give it another shot. We created a party and, at the the first cutscene, I got stuck. We were both totally turned off when we realized it is a week old bug. I hate that I love this game. I hate how much money I’ve already spent at it, only to get totally ignored by the Imc staff on such a stupid issue!
I want both Imc and ToS to thrive, but it doesn’t seem like the creator of the game wants it too.

3 Likes

Please please PLEASE fix this issue, I haven’t been playing for a while and I really want to, but if I can’t help friends it’s pointless.

If I can’t play in a party then what’s the point of a MMORPG ? Solo grinding is not fun.

You’re saying you’re working on it yet it wasn’t even added to the recent “known issues” list…Please start fixing this with a bit more urgency, game breaking bugs should not stay that long…

2 Likes

Hi @OdeonOnline,
Please be informed that our dev team is fully aware in this kind of issue and currently looking into it.

We can only request your patience and understanding while this is on-going.

Quite frankly we’ve received no news on what’s going on or what’s being done or even if you know what’s causing it. You literally copy and paste the same response as the previous GM or yourself have posted. Give us information as to the ETA or how close we are to figuring out the problem. You need to start realizing we are your community and the whole reason the game is alive so please treat us the way you would want to be treated in our shoes. A little information goes a long way with us but telling us over and over again that you are aware of the issue doesn’t mean anything other than, “Yeah we heard you.”

4 Likes

Pretty much what @luppy3098 said.

I know you know about the issue, I also know you’re doing your job, but this is…Annoying =/.

Your answers look like bot answers, be human with us, give us updates, news, anything.

As I said, the latest “Know issues” post (July 5th) didn’t even mention the issue.

I know @STAFF_Ines and Amy already commented on this to say that apparently the bug is fixed for some people, but every day I tried playing with friends, I encountered the bug. Eventually I just stopped, so I come here to get updates about this, and there are none.

What’s causing it ? Do you have something we could try (other than the “get 2 screens away” workaround which doesn’t really help) ? Anything ? =)

Good luck with the issue anyway.

4 Likes

Only “fix” to this for now is to stay 1 screen away from party member who is istarting the cutscene.

Hi Saviors! We would like to inform you that we are already aware of this issue and our development team is currently working on it. We apologize for inconvenience.

why my friends in Taiwan(play taiwanese’s ver.??? I konw what ver. thay are)
thay dont have this problem well playing?
thay can stay and joyed the cutscene together
it’s very frustration everytime me &my friends saw the NPC than one of us
have to goaway…
(go away and waiting for calling…than won’t be stuck
but this is really not a good way to solve this problem…)

i play with my bf…
it’s frustrating too…QQ

sorry to ask
you mean the one who trigged , he/she just took monsters out off my screen?
and I zoom in
Any method, just don’t let he/she show on my sight?

Another robotic reply.

A+

I’m done, game is uninstalled and so have 5 other friends who regularly bought TP.

1 Like

Yes you can guess (mostly everything that doesn’t look like a collecting quest).
You are not stuck if you are not in the screen when your friend trigger the cutscene

Everyone else should wait outside of the screen of your “leader” when he triggers a cutscene. Then you’re not stuck after being teleported to him

Come on guys a bugless game with competent devs wouldn’t be a worthy successor of Ragnarok :joy:

2 Likes

got the ■■■■■■■ issue in SEA sever with every my friend please fix the ■■■■■■■ issue

Hi Saviors! We apologize for inconvenience. We are now collecting all the report with regards to this issue and we are currently looking on it.

This has been here for two weeks already… it sounds like that’s going to be three now.

It happened again today, Fedimian server, just now not only I got stuck but also during a few seconds did get stuck my friend and we almost got our characters killed. This is ruining all the fun of this game, if you can’t play partying with other people what can we do

I just got a message refering to how I had to “close my shop before I could join the quest”. I’m not a class that can open a shop. It might tie into the bug.