Tree of Savior Forum

Getting Practonium Simplified Steps

Looks like the Mystical Cube resets at 6 AM server time. At least it reset on mine today.

fyi : I had to use Keyboard Mode on Ohla since Mouse Mode didnā€™t work.

4 Likes

I soloā€™ed floors 1-5 in about 4 1/2 hours with a bit of frustration. Itā€™s easily do-able depending on class/build. :slight_smile:

R8 has made it clear that this is Tree of Clerics from now on :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve had a couple friends of mine, a Swordie and Archer solo it as well. If you want to solo in R8, donā€™t be bad and donā€™t expect to win. So many people just feel they should be able o burn everything down. As a Cleric, I just took my time. I completed 100% exploration solo as well as a few of the maps quest. Now that Iā€™m 317 itā€™s time to start working on doing all the Area Quest and such.

Itā€™s not Tree of Cleric, unless you were one of those ā€œWtf BBQsauce I have to acytually play with people type people.ā€ itā€™s just NOT tree of everything solo anymore. I should have gotten a group, but iā€™m hard headed.

PS: Tree of everything but Wizards.

Edit: I love the new challenge. More people needed to play EQ or FFXI pre-abby. I miss the XI days.

315 red material already in itos dude just 500:1 drop rate.
Got 1 after 2 hrs farm xd.

I need you guys opinion. So I got 2 proctonium from main + alt at 317.
Should I skip purple? and just go for orange?

bow right? yea just skip purple. orange is way more better.

ALL the mats arenā€™t in itos ā€œdudeā€, we recieved some of them with the initial rank 8 update. I created this post on what, day 2 of rank 8, way to chime in like 2 weeks later and try to be an sage. My personal favorite is how you and others try to be such internet tough guys but yet you are all going 100% casual using 170 or 220 weapons b/c you were too scared to use your precious one time freebie practonium. It also drops from the 315 dungeon cubes, I am so glad I am not in the statics having to carry you people b/c you were too cheap/lazy to craft the next tier of BiS weapon before we got the full list of mats for the orange variants.
(copied reply from the ktos players in the ktos thread below)

arkgolf
10d
jchsc32

The white recipe I have posted above and paper cube recipe is the same drop from normal monster in 290 dungeon currently not available in itos you have to wait for next update.
Here a paper cube recipe it will randomly give 1 orange 315 recipe
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/7150001102
this one require 5 purple 290 2h sword and 2 new purple ore (Athillonium?)
change item id url 7150001~7150014 for other recipe.
Also a material for 315 on neet is not updated
use kr.neet instead (search what you want on neet copy item id url then paste it to kr.neet url)
if you want this item
https://tos.neet.tv/items/712806143
copy items/7128061 then paste to kr.neet
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/712806144
Most of them require
2 Fractonium
15 athillonium
xx material 1
xx material 2
If you need this 315 gun
https://tos.neet.tv/items/713001255
here an actuall material
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/7130012

ARE u sure? About ur claim I Dropped this
https://tos.neet.tv/items/646037
Material for Sarkmis after 494 kills on Nabu.U sure its not in itos? LuL
But the truth is even recipe in itos has wrong material on the actual recipe.
I knew theres the paper to craft box from full run 290+ artrilonium btw get rekt.
TL;DR all the materials are in itos believe it or not I will edit this with screenshot.

Iā€™m in that situation :confused:
Currently using +10 / stage 2 trans. / Didel Grand Cross and Manamana.
and Maga bow +10 stage 1 trans.

Do you think I should get purple? I have 2 practonium atm. Really want to save it for orange. For Fantasy Library my current weapon is ā€˜okā€™ for DPS test right?

The players in the KTOS thread have been saying since rank 8 went live on ITOS that we currently do not have all the materials to craft the orange variants yet, we do have some, just not the full list needed. Whoever this aimer-kanocon kid is idk, hes all excited b/c he got a tail off a field mob and thinks its now possible to craft an orange 315 weapon, how he connected those 2 dots wellā€¦its the ToS forums so ya, you know how that goes.

Weā€™ve had several statics clearing the 315 dungeon on Klaipeda for a week now and people are already solo farming the 290 dungeon, as of now there are 0 orange 315 weapons on ITOS, and again the KTOS thread is telling us its not possible yet, I am simply going by the information in that thread and what actually exists or doesnā€™t exist at this moment on our server, its not the word of god though so theres always a chance.

Either way though theres absolutely no reason to not be using an anvilā€™d/transcended/gemā€™d purple 315 weapon atm. Practonium drops from the 315 boss cube and 25 of each crystal mines mission is a j/k, if people are too lazy to solo the missions you can buy phydecium/ferinum for 30k now and portium is down to 130-150k.

(as far as the 315 dps checks archers can get by with 2H bows b/c the mobs are flying type, I just donā€™t go by that logic, why upgrade your gear ever then b/c eventually theres always something better otw)

I know that lol but Iā€™m scare of practonium drop rate in 315 x). Iā€™m prob being stupid thinking ā€˜KToS got their orange so it should be on our version soonā€™.

In term of purple investment it seems I have to invest a lot of silver for this purple to do more damage than my current weapon. Also I have all the mats for the purpleā€¦just really hoardy with practonium since everyone claimed to be super rare.

Just gonna hueeeeeee
All the way hueeeee kiddo.

you are missing out on a lot of damage though with your weapons being +10, if you were 1 of the exploiters in desu rocking a +25 bow I would say theres no need to change but the additional damage to min and max attack stacks ontop of the dmg of the bow aswell, you just need to replace your stage 2 trans which doesnā€™t take long, specially if you reroll your blessed cubes

The only thing we donā€™t have is paper cube recipe.

These are mats for Regard Horn Pike. Iā€™m still waiting for paper cube to get the recipe and craft. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ya that lines up with what the KTOS posters were saying, we were missing something, just wasnā€™t sure the particulars. Ive had my purple bow since day 3 of rank 8 though so it was no decision for me to wait on the next update, with IMC there is always atleast 8 patches of loading screens and new tp costumes between any actual content or new items.

What about drop rate of those first two materials? its 1% or more?

For 60x 15-20:1 and for 12x 450-500:1.

Funny how quiet people get when they realize they were wrong, still waiting for that screenshot while I get rekt dipshi*.

2 Likes