Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

Hidden classes are going to be limited?

We should probably do a thread to condense the information in main server patches, thereā€™s been a patch nearly every day since itā€™s started on the 17th, and thereā€™s no real log or history of them. People will probably want to go over said logs before this hits international.

I like the idea of consolidating all the patch info from kToS so far, but rather than a thread itā€™d be better if it was on another website or some archive rather than another thread solely for that, since that can get cluttered if the posts are separated with other posts/comments.

An idea similar to the kTest Patch Note Archive pastebin, though probably executed in a neater way. Having an entire thread on that seems a little pointless since it can be added to the current kOBT/kToS Thread OP probably.

Hell no. Thats a terrible idea.

Not that I know of. Shinobi is currently limited in a sense that some items have a long global respawn timer, but this just makes it longer to complete the pre-quest. Thereā€™s no indication of a limit to the amount of players which can be a Shinobi.

1 Like

imc said a long time ago hidden classes were going to be limitedā€¦
but Iā€™m relieved now that DiscKZee said it just takes longer to complete the quest

Well, theres also this idea of mine where in addition to making it longer, they can also make it harder by for example making the shinobi npc to teleport through maybe 10 different maps that is below the lvl of player before reaching rank 6.

Last part of the sentence was difficult to formulate, so have an ā€œExplain Like Im 5ā€:
You reach rank 6 at around lvl 176, make shinobi npc teleport, teleport randomly across a few maps every 4 hours, these maps be below 176, possibly also above lvl 176 if roleplaying is that fun.

How about for every X number of people becomes shinobi, X number of items needed for job change is added. That way it scales.

IMC havenā€™t say anything about limit hidden class!!!

That info was leaked by a tester who joined IMCā€™s focus group interview and IMC said it was a joke, but everyone keep sharing this misinformation.

[quote]

A user who was determined not to miss a single word borrowed my MacBook.

He even took notes on the jokes we made.[/quote]

This is where that misinformation about ā€œhidden class going to be limitā€ begin

[quote]I will point out important ones
-Max party will be 5 for now ( I am guessing dungeon party)
-received over 20k bug reports and working on it.
-they are thinking of making hidden class available to few on server (not sure how this will work out)
-pyromancer, elementalist will get nerfed in next beta.
-they will re-design whole debuff system
-they might do next beta in july
-they are still thinking if to go pay to play or free to play
-pvp arena will be available in next beta
-there is going to be some class that can create guild in Rank 8
-they are going to make buffs very important late game
Memo: lol look like GM leslie also replied to this guy. this guy borrowed GM leslies notebook and wrote down all the informations but there are some important information which is not released yet. we have to wait or maybe GM leslie will post it soon.
I will update if something new comes up.[/quote]

That was obviously to happen.

xD

Xenopphobia and Bot Countermeasures combined into one.

i would have thought youā€™d at least need certain stats or achievements to get the hidden quests.

as far as i know, thereā€™s a requested item for shinobi quest that respawns every 3 or 4 hr. i dont remember the exact hour, but it means only 6-8 people can finish the qeust per day.

What location is this mission?

Hi, I want to ask two things, donā€™t know if any other has asked yet but here goes nothing
Hope I donā€™t get ignored lmao

First off, I found this Lv.1 chest near the top left corner of Vieta Gorge. I opened it to find a Quest item with Korean description. Imgur

I want to know what this quest is about, and maybe someone can translate the description too? I tried Google Translate but you know how bad that tool isā€¦

Well okay, second. Again, translation request, the names for these 3 maps? They are the only starting-level maps on Orshaā€™s side that TOSBase hasnā€™t translated yet. Imgur ;_____;

Thanks every contributor til now btw, I have gained a great deal of knowledge thanks to this topic :smile:

@UberNinJah Seiru Forest I think? Itā€™s a Lv 100 map in the Orsha zone.

@minh_khue291 The item from Vieta Gorge is an item for Shinobi quest. As for the map names, Iā€™m not sure why you need them.

Both of you should try asking for help in the kOBT thread next time.

2 Likes

ā€œLeather Mastery: Dexterityā€ Iā€™ve been leveling the attribute but I donā€™t see the stats changing.

You need to use 3 or 4 leather armor parts (top, pants, gloves and shoes).

You will notice you get 1 evasion for every point.

Thatā€™s it? Not much of a bonus. I thought it was 1% up to 50$ or some sort.

I wish there were more english players. Iā€™ve yet to do one instance dungeon.

If you have 3 pieces of leather armor, you get 1 point of evasion per leather mastery. If you have 4 pieces, that bonus increases by 50%, which is to say the bonus becomes 1.5 evasion per leather mastery. At 50 mastery, you get 50 evasion with 3 pieces, and 75 evasion with 4.

6 Likes