Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

I’m not sure on that, I’d need to find someone who hasn’t used their token on kTest.

I don’t think it’s implemented on kOBT yet, since it’s only a max of 3 additional runs for Lv 90+ dungeons, with Lv 90+ dungeons being limited to 2 runs daily. It was mentioned on the website though:

Expect it to come in the future if the information in this notice will stay the same. Probably when they open the TP Shop and the ability to purchase TP.

RIP I just used mine

I could help you test it out, but my lodge is still bugged. :frowning:

Oh that would be good, but with your lodge bugged does that mean you can’t log in on a new character?

I think I’ve seen a few others with the same problem. :frowning:

Yeah basically, I can’t log in at all due to this bug, but it’s clear that my characters (or at least my Squire…) are still there.

Didn’t you post this 3 days ago ? Why are you double posting?

1 Like

Can u guys tell me where Orsha quests stop? When is better to telelort to Klaipeda to make quests there? Is it possible to make all the quests inc story one same like if i started my game Klaipeda? Does it works in both ways, like if i start in Klaipeda then tp to Orsha? Thanks for the answers. cheers

[quote=“DiscKZee, post:1034, topic:124575”]
I’m not sure on that, I’d need to find someone who hasn’t used their token on kTest.
[/quote]I still have my unused token if you need to test

1 Like

“You do not have the benefit to use this feature.”

This msg pops up when a token user trades a non-token user.

김평직

3 Likes

Thanks for testing. Guess it’s only between token users then.

oh cool thanks a lot!
this means both users need to be token user

So its like PSO2 trading…
Trading can only happen if you are both premium users

Hi DiscK, do you know where we can get “Cat Ears”? There seems to be a line “Cat Ears now obtainable from treasure boxes.”. So i wonder if you can get it in Ktest sv also. I saw many people have it in Kobt.

Someone replyied to that on the other topic,you get it in the map where you can see some flamingos flying, in orsha

Hey @DiscKZee, were you ever able to put more points into battle orders on your templar? Really curious on the duration / attack increase.

I wasn’t able to, I’ve also not been levelling on kTest on my Templar and I’d rather not reset because I don’t know how that affects the guild and guild levels. (i.e. Build Guild Tower directly affects the guild’s functions)

I could try it sometime later since we’ve tested the two features, Battle Orders is the only skill I’m a bit unsure about in terms of mechanics.

WTB at least patch notes, us non kobt and ktest players are so dry right now… sigh I need ToS

2 Likes

kTest hasn’t had any patches recently since all the focus has been on kOBT. I’ve actually not been playing kOBT since I decided to wait around for iOBT, so I’ll just be sticking to kTest’s updates. I expect kTest to eventually pick back up with testing new content when kOBT is in a stable fashion to add new content.

I’m pretty sure people in the kOBT thread have been translating the notes that’s been coming out though, I didn’t bother with an archive or something similar with kOBT because everyone has access to the notes this time, so I figured it would be translated. :confused:

Alright Disck, thanks a lot have a great day :frowning:

Has these ever been posted? Cause I don’t believe I’ve seen it… o Ao

Anyway they are in krOBT already, I guess. Time to seek them out.

3 Likes