Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

There was a moment with the Infrorocktors where I almost thought “well, that’s not tooooo bad…”

And then I realized they’d all already spawned and you had to wait terribad times again.

Yeah… fingers crossed, that’s rough. Thanks man.

You previously said that you would give us an update on C2 R7 classes, I’m very interested in C2 featherfoot skills @DiscKZee

As much as I like events, it’s a terrible idea to do so. Events produce:

• Rush hours lag since everyone would get on at event time
  • Ks’ing, look at how limited the grind areas we have
  • Time zone difference. This is a bit better for me since IMC and I have similar time zone. But I have played many games that only hold events at 3AM for me. I felt really bad.
  • Bad habit, people will only wait for events to do stuff like dungeon and grind, rest of the time the game will be deserted.
3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

would anyone happen to have any info on Fencer’s c2 skills?
im really curious of what Attaque Composee actually is, as well as any new attributes or c2 skills for fencer.

what happens if you get an error in the patcher after clicking the blue button? error 615 on the last file

I saw a lot o people using sword + bow, or staff + bow… so sad.

It is just a visual bug as has already been said a few posts above.

Does anyone here or some of your friend got banned by using an exploit ?

Does this error message is about a banned or something?

1 Like

Possibly, seems like it says your account is restricted for specific reasons, please go to home > services to report.

5 Likes

Ty, actually not my account :smile:.

Just to be sure, everything that has been translated is the ones we saw in iCBT? Everything new is yet to be done?

And is the patcher too slow? I have been downloading ~200mb for past 30mins with 60mb connection.

There’s a few new things, and a few community members that actively translate are helping out so there will be more translations as things progress.

Is the only way for them to translate the new things is get access to kOBT? or they get the files officially?

Every files are on github https://github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation

After applying the English files all the text right from server name to character selection was $$$ etc. Is that normal?

Is the pre-release over? When I click the blue button i’m getting that (17/12 3pm) message now.

Yeah, they are doing a 15 hour maintenance to prep for the grand opening.

2 Likes

you mean for grand fiasco? That will be one hell of a bumpy ride because game is nowhere near ready enough for release…

I’m waiting for KToS obt server blast!! BOOM

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/uploads/default/original/3X/4/3/43f30a87540ec04db9576676597a44686c9aa5c4.gif

2 Likes