Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

the good part out of it, is that they should fix bugs even faster now that they’re in obt

and we’ll get our obt without those intial bugs :smiley:

is it wrong to hope ppl exploit the hell out of kOBT? hahaha

they will but more subtly because bans do matter in Korea.

Relax people. They patched out all the exploits I could think of before the servers went down. No warping out of tutorial, opening random windows, or activating job quests. At the VERY least, not through XML.

yeah I know one person who escaped the starting zones anyways and he just died a ton of times trying to walk to town. No iCoins to make it there alive made it pretty much useless (plus level cap was 11 still anyways)

Will people still be able to travel between klaipedia and orsha with the party+quest teleport trick? They shouldn’t allow this kind of thing, it breaks the story progression coherence…
It gets even worse if exp rates are equal to the pre-release, because then everyone will do the trick in order to get double the exp cards and skip the infinite grinding sessions.

I helped you type this:

고객님께시는 득점 시유로 게임접속이 제한되었습니다
자세한 사항은 흡페이지 내 고객센터 -> 서비스장애 신고함으로 문의해 주세요

go to google translate your own :slight_smile:

Sorry, I’ve been really busy over the last two days with kOBT starting up, so I’ve not had time to finish it up, but I should hopefully be able to finish it at least today or tomorrow. Cannoneer and half of Musketeer’s skills were added though.

EDIT: I actually forgot I did finish the Wizard R7 skills. @MaxMisa Check them out here. :wink:

Only half of Musketeer and all of Cleric R7’s skills are left.

Just to clarify, if you’re having any technical issues with the game or patching, I might not know the issue or the fix. Asking in thread might lead to someone else knowing the fix though. :smile:

Also, if you have an error which is in Korean, first try typing it out yourself using this site, and translate it using a machine translator (e.g. Google Translate) if you can’t copy/paste it.

According to someone I know it was a bug and shouldn’t be possible to warp there while in the tutorial. Who knows about after that though. I mean, if worst comes to worst, you’ll always be able to walk there.

1 Like

Can i use WTFast to improve my ping ? I tried "launch from URL " with the link : http://tos.nexon.com/brand/20151208/index.aspx# but i doesn’t help . Pls help me with the setting . Thanks in advance and happy grinding to everyone :smiley:

I don’t believe you can use WTFast with Nexon KR games (at least to my knowledge).

Here’s an example from another Nexon KR game where it can’t be used. At least, I don’t know if there’s a way to use it. :confused:

WTFast changes your IP (only for the game) as soon as it hooks to whatever game you want to use it on, that is the main problem because Nexon KR games always checks your IP step by step. Once it detects that you changed IP, you will get an error.

yup and the worst part is if you change your ip 2 or 3 times (like using a VPN) they now ask you to do mobile phone verification again (to make sure the account isn’t stolen, sold or obviously, using a VPN).

so whats to do if u are always with dynamic dns router :C

This isn’t really the case unless there’s something changed on the account’s security settings. As of now, I keep changing VPNs to get the best ping while playing kOBT and I never got any forced re-verification.

Just another note about Cartar Stroke.

Having the ‘Remove Knockback’ attribute makes the skill deal full hits always (which is 4), I didn’t have this on my Doppelsoeldner. :sweat_smile:

Can you tell me which program did you use to change you ip to get better ping

By the way im playing from europe

I remember that and after your videos I started to think that you didn’t have an attribute for a reason. Like dealing more damage to boss large/monsters or so <_< (doesn’t make much sense anyway because this is an active attribute).

SoftEther /20charsss

It also makes it never deal the knockback damage right? At least, since the update.

Well, since knockback only deals one hit now it’s not that much of a loss anyway.

1 Like

Ugh that maintenance. Why. @DiscKZee