Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

Nexon KR*

They’re very different from Nexon NA. THIS type of pay2winning is unheard of for Nexon KR.

Elsword? A huge cashgrab with fancy costumes with amazing stats, but you can still get them from the market board by selling ingame items for money.

Closers? Very similar. The market is completely free to use, you just get more slots by paying cash, but those slots unlock permanently. It’s a one time purchase.

A fully pay2use market with no ingame trade whatsoever is unheard of for Nexon KR. Even the koreans as far as I’ve seen outside the test forum which I do not have access to are anything but pleased.

1 Like

Well, we will have to wait and see what the cash shop options are for kToS then. The games you mentioned all had the same restrictions though. Elsword had restrictions. Closers, like you said, also had market restrictions until you pay to extend the market. So this could be the same. Of course, there could be a premium package that lift almost all the restrictions. So we will have to wait and see. kOBT hasn’t even started yet so it is a bad idea to jump into a conclusion.

Furthermore, do we even know that iToS is going to be published by Nexon NA? I don’t think that’s even in the news yet. So who knows. For all we know, it could be IMC publishing it themselves.

ALL Dragoon skills? :scream:

Lulz, Cataphract is the only class that allows all skills to be used while mounted (for obvious reasons). If before Cata was useless, now is kinda obrigatory…

Neither of them disable all trading. There are absolutely NO restrictions to trading whatsoever in Elsword KR, besides a hard cash limit at around 700 million, but no one can pass that. That’s just a code thing. And Closers only limits your market slots, nothing else.

1 Like

Cataphract has become very good with the recent changes. All of its skills can be charged whilst moving, and cooldowns have been considerably reduced. With all Dragoon skills able to be used whilst mounted, this makes Cataphract C3 > Dragoon as very good choice.

@Riunia who posts in these threads has a Cataphract C3/Dragoon C1 and I must say the changes look extremely great in action.

The patch notes mention Battle Orders being improved, how much exactly has it been buffed?

The tooltip looks no different to me. I’m a bit worried that if I reset my Templar I’ll lose the guild levels, so I can’t check it out as I have no more points.

I could reset though to test that though… :scream:

I feel (hope) they disable character trading because they are making a new model for it like the revamp market.

3 Likes

did they acctually make a statement on this somewhere?

That’s one way of looking at it. That new Market Window is so pleasing to the eyes compared to the old one.

…I do hope that that’s their reason for disabling character trade. :C

Not yet and no need for them to right now, it’s still a new feature added to kTest. They’ll most likely have some announcement nearer the time to kOBT if everything is staying as it is now.

i think the market needs a better way to navigate through the recipes, like additional tabs for weapons, armors, misc.

Oh boy, I hope it’s a significant buff because let’s be completely honest here, for a rank7 buff with such an specific restriction it was pretty bad.

I’ll have to test the market thing again cause it actually doesn’t automatically remove your items from the market, nor does it give you a timer / tell you when it’s expired.

EDIT: It removed itself after I relogged. However, it also made the item untradeable. So… there’s that.

1 Like

oh man…
20 characters/////

I don’t know you guys, but all these news make me want to stay away from kOBT…

Also expecting everything to be just testing.

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

NEXON KR

/20greedycharacters

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I think it will be more “fair” if we only use TPs when we want to make our items featured at market, like some e-commerce.

More visibility = more TPs.

5 Likes