Incase you can’t read that:

Healing Factor: 45sec
Incinerate: 20sec
Bloodletting: 1m
Fumigate: 30sec
Pandemic: 25sec
Beak Mask: 1m20sec

5 Likes

here’s cyclone level 10 + 1 monster gem .

5 Likes

I’m totally ignorant on Korean language, but isn’t Bloodletting CD 1m? It has the same symbol of 1m from Beakmask, but correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

You are correct. It’s 1 minute.

Sorry, fixed. Autopilot mode right now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Interesting, there’s been a weekend patch. I guess IMC are putting in more hours due to the upcoming kOBT.

December 13th’s patch notes are here, untranslated.

• Fixed an issue with World Map and Warping
  • Maven Necklace effect tooltip has been corrected.
  • The figures for armor enhancing has been changed and raises based on the item’s rating.
  • Repurchase (Buy Back) function removed to prevent the temporary use of an error. (Probably the ‘Untradable’ bypass.)
  • Fixed an issue with Guild Towers
  • Fixed an issue with a client and quest progression.

Just a note, the buy back feature translation might also be translated as ‘Buy Back temporarily removed to prevent the use of a bug.’.

We’ll have to see when there’s a proper translation.

6 Likes

Riunia show all skill of Dragoon mounted plis -

Just a few more days until it arrives, thanks for keeping us updated Disc.

1 Like

I guess the bug is when you buy a recipe, it becomes untradable, but selling to NPC and repurchase make it tradable again.

But I’m sad that they didn’t mention any change to the market system

That’s the one alright.

Thanks for digging up the Plague Doctor cooldowns.

With Pandemic at 25s, that means it’ll be fairly available to spread Hexing for aoe Effigy, if it works like I expect. With Effigy’s 3rd hit functioning, that could be a pretty potent combo.

@DiscKZee What are the C3 Monk new skills beside the Golden Bell Shield being swap from C2 to C3.

There is no new skills to Monk C3, only Golden Bell Shield.

any info on warlock skill cd?

Oh really? how disappointing…

Invocation - 1 minute
Evil Sacrifice - 0
Dark Surge - 32 seconds
Mastema - 37 seconds
Pole of Agony - >1 minute (something between 1 and 2 minutes)

Pole of Agony - 2min

This is curious, since this has been around for a while and it’s not such a major bug in that it absolutely needs to be disabled until it’s fixed. Could this mean they want to rid the game from any exploitable bugs until OBT so that no one can gain any unfair advantage in OBT (which could mean they want OBT characters to remain unwiped after it’s done?). All conjecture at this point, of course.

1 Like

It’s tradition that OBT is not wiped.

Frankly this OBT is a rush due to Nexon contract, I don’t think the game is ready yet. We are close, but not quite ready.

1 Like

Considering theres an early character creation and OBT NX coupons as well as a hair accessory for early character creation, its safe to say they dont want to wipe OBT.

3 Likes