Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

I guess the bug is when you buy a recipe, it becomes untradable, but selling to NPC and repurchase make it tradable again.

But I’m sad that they didn’t mention any change to the market system

That’s the one alright.

Thanks for digging up the Plague Doctor cooldowns.

With Pandemic at 25s, that means it’ll be fairly available to spread Hexing for aoe Effigy, if it works like I expect. With Effigy’s 3rd hit functioning, that could be a pretty potent combo.

@DiscKZee What are the C3 Monk new skills beside the Golden Bell Shield being swap from C2 to C3.

There is no new skills to Monk C3, only Golden Bell Shield.

any info on warlock skill cd?

Oh really? how disappointing…

Invocation - 1 minute
Evil Sacrifice - 0
Dark Surge - 32 seconds
Mastema - 37 seconds
Pole of Agony - >1 minute (something between 1 and 2 minutes)

Pole of Agony - 2min

This is curious, since this has been around for a while and it’s not such a major bug in that it absolutely needs to be disabled until it’s fixed. Could this mean they want to rid the game from any exploitable bugs until OBT so that no one can gain any unfair advantage in OBT (which could mean they want OBT characters to remain unwiped after it’s done?). All conjecture at this point, of course.

1 Like

It’s tradition that OBT is not wiped.

Frankly this OBT is a rush due to Nexon contract, I don’t think the game is ready yet. We are close, but not quite ready.

1 Like

Considering theres an early character creation and OBT NX coupons as well as a hair accessory for early character creation, its safe to say they dont want to wipe OBT.

3 Likes

Rip asura strike ahahah

@DiscKZee How bad did they nerf Stone Skin?
And what are the CD’s for Featherfoot?

I’m not sure about Stone Skin’s values and @Riunia has the Featherfoot, I think the cooldowns were posted though.

EDIT: Yeah, check out the first post in this thread and scroll down to Featherfoot.

Ok thank you very much @DiscKZee

Any chance of Companion Riding attribute be on the Dragoon attributes list too? Since all skills are usable while riding now…

Who knows? They might want to keep that seperate for users who’ve taken Cataphract. We’ll have to see.

I don’t think it’s present on there current attribute list though.

2 Likes

Any news on Sorcerer C3 Skill ?

I have info on all the new skills, give me a bit to make a post about it.

1 Like