Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

I see. Thank you very much!

I’m a bit puzzled as to why they are outright removing nice features that are already in the game such as the buy shops and trading. I mean, the potential reduction thing when trading was something most people came in terms with pretty easily because it made sense, but I don’t think people are ever going to be happy about this new system.

I think the market system was great as it was in iCBT, market was simple and a fast way to make transactions (when it worked) but eating a tax. People used megaphones and normal trading when they wanted better deals, but it took a bit longer. People would still buy megaphones for TP and use them for these sort of transactions already, so I don’t see why we need this kind of icoin/TP market system.

Hey Tom, what are your thoughts on musketeer and cannoneer and which one do you like the most out of the two after testing both of them?

Because at first I was leaning towards musketeer but apparently you can’t use multi shot / oblique shot with a musket? So that probably means musketeer is not compatible with archer/ranger skills or scout split shot. I hope that this is just a bug but if it is intended that is really bad, because musketeer on its own looks really lackluster.

I saw this video of musketeer, and the damage output was very disappointing. I thought musketeer had aoe skills but from this video it looks like they are just tons of multi hit single target skills like multi shot. The guy might have been undergeared, but he is 30+ levels above the monsters and goes oom after killing 8 normal monsters and 2 elites, I could kill way faster just spamming oblique shot in icbt2 in the same zone.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Maybe the Musketeer would benefit from stacking AoE Attack Ratio, then they could attack all the mobs at once using their Multi Shot-esque skills.

Well I think the dps is horrible in that video, If icbt2 was still up, I would log onto one of my 200 archers and give you a dps video comparison.

Even if he had a +0 weapon, he would only suffer -25% damage because those were all medium enemies and yet he never once crit for higher than 2k damage even though he had a level advantage and probably had lvl 220 equipment available to him.

He relies mostly on wugushi skills to clear those monsters too, if you look solely at the musketeer skills and their output relative to other rank 7 classes, you would see how subpar this is. Complement that with the fact you cannot use archer skills with a musket, makes it so that there is almost no synergy as a musketeer.

In 2 minutes, the guy kills 3 elites (40k hp) and 20 normal monsters (5k hp) = 220k total damage / 2 minutes = roughly 2000 damage per second. That’s with him utilizing all of his skills from all of his previous and current ranks. My oblique shot at lvl 200 could do more dps than that, especially since it hits 2 at a time for 2-4k each.

Well, the skills are still on overall tests, there’s also the fact that the only Musket available in the game right now last time I checked is the Training Musket, which is you have used ‘‘Training’’ weapons you could see how bad they are compared to say, Blue , Purple or Red gear, which is the gear you strive for at those levels, Blue becomes your standar equipment color around Lv100, aka around 120 levels behind of when you become a Musketeer.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

can someone confirm or help me understand? thanks in advance

max TP (icoin) is 10?

i’m assuming you’ll be able to see your TP amount while in game?

you regen 1 tp every hour while in game?

do you still get tp while afk in town? thus encouraging everyone to stay log in to collect tp?

if you want to recharge your TP faster you can buy TP from nexon with real money?

since private trading/buy in shop will be gone, will there be any other way to trade item/mats/silver between player?

No.

If TP Under 10 regen until TP is equal to or higher than 10.

you said “equal or higher than 10”, so whats the max tp?

No max, since expectingly when the game releases you can buy more. 10 TP is the maximum amount until you stop gaining 1 TP every 2 hours. Any more TP needs to be bought, presumably.

TP’s name might be changed in the official release (probably back to NXP on the KR Servers.) Also, the pricings of things might change for the official release.

Currently on kTest, I have about 6k TP as it was given out by the Devs for us to test various TP features.

so max tp for non paying player is 10, unlimited tp depend on how much you pay

paying for tp give the player advantage over non paying to list more/clear inventory faster

thx for answering guys

Have the Plague Doctor ability cooldowns been recorded anywhere? I can’t seem to locate them among the current info.

i hope they give option for account bank because it will suxx if u can trade with friend money Qq

Incase you can’t read that:

Healing Factor: 45sec
Incinerate: 20sec
Bloodletting: 1m
Fumigate: 30sec
Pandemic: 25sec
Beak Mask: 1m20sec

5 Likes

here’s cyclone level 10 + 1 monster gem .

5 Likes

I’m totally ignorant on Korean language, but isn’t Bloodletting CD 1m? It has the same symbol of 1m from Beakmask, but correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

You are correct. It’s 1 minute.

Sorry, fixed. Autopilot mode right now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like