Tree of Savior Forum

General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

If our CBT starts within the next two weeks, then it’s highly improbable based off of the data in the files, since it looks like the other Rank 7 classes aside from Fencer, Shinobi and Cannoneer are not even ready.

However, they might be working on the other classes internally and none of the data may be included in the files, so we don’t know.

I’d wager most likely not though.

1 Like

Fair enough. Actually makes sense - They’d probably want to test said classes and ranks over in Korea in their next CBT first before they try that over here anyways.

That being said, they just added a new patch. This patch (re)includes Fencer’s models, including their textures.

You can check these out here.

We’ve seen these before but it being added back in is new.

Animation data added for all of Fencer’s current skills as well.

2 Likes

Nice. Can’t wait to see what the new skills look like.

Updated the original link in the OP with Corsair C1 information.

Check out Dust Devil here.

EDIT: The skill spins enemies around, that’s not shown in the above link.

1 Like

and the images or the videos?

Images and videos of what, exactly? :neutral_face:

Recent patch for kCBT (Oct 13th) brings a big update.

Fencer has been mentioned to be added to Rank 6 Swordsman soon. It is probably at Rank 6 temporarily due to the fact that Rank 7 is unavailable. Information is unclear though.

Note; it will most likely be adjusted to a Rank 7 class when R7 is added in later testing phases. It may not be completely in game either at the moment, will require further clarification.

However, this is still exciting news! :smiley:

1 Like

Seems like it isn’t available yet from asking around, they all mentioned it’s coming soon.

But I’m 1 level away to actually testing it.

Please do, I’ll take a look into this a bit more once I look at the files and such. Please update as well, I’ve currently just reached Rank 5 Swordsman so I’m a bit away still! :sleepy:

EDIT: From looking at the notes again, it does say it will be added, so it’s highly likely it’s not in just yet.

EDIT 2: It’s highly likely this is an advance warning from IMC to current kCBT testers to prepare Rank 5 Swordsmen ready to advance to Rank 6 and Fencer when they add it, just like what @FatePGN says he’s doing. I should also be preparing to get to Rank 6 but I’m a bit far off as I just reached Rank 5.

1 Like

Should we now hype? :open_mouth:

I’m checking the patch files now, but I’d say you can get hype that Fencer actually has been mentioned to be coming soon. :wink:

1 Like

Amazing <3 … We might get new classes in CBT2!

All Fencer icons added, check them here.

Also added are Fencer’s outfit item icons, check them here. Fencer is still listed as Rank 7 in the files.

‘Prepartion’ in the patch files was a typo on IMC’s part and has been adjusted to ‘Preparation’.

3 Likes

Can u post the outfit icon there too? It would bee interesting to see it…

I’ll do so shortly, but I’m currently making a list of what their skills do right now so bear with me. I’ll edit the above post with the outfit icons so stay tuned. :sweat_smile:

<3 No worries keep the good work

Here is the current information of Fencer’s skills.

Reminder that all final values floor, so they round down to the nearest whole number.

Attaque Composee : [Physical] - [Pierce]

Surge forward with your Rapier, dealing damage. 36 SP cost.
Level 1: 242.12 Damage, +x% Attribute Damage.
(+41.22 damage per level, +4.2 SP cost per level.)
Spammable skill; 0 CD and no overheat.

Lunge : [Physical] - [Pierce]

Thrust with your Rapier, lunging at the enemy. Evasion increases, and become less vulnerable to Slash damage (?). 30 SP Cost.
Level 1: 312.32 Damage, +x% Attribute Damage. +(10 x Skill Level)% Evasion for 4 Seconds.
(+69.23 damage per level, +3.2 SP cost per level. Buff duration constant.)
14 second cooldown, no overheat.

Sept Etoiles : [Physical] - [Pierce]

Continously stab the enemy. 42 SP Cost.
Level 1: 132.23 Damage, +x% Attribute Damage.
(+28.37 damage per level, +5.9 SP cost per level.)
29 second cooldown, no overheat.

Attaque Coquile: [Physical] - [Strike]

Attack the enemy using the Rapier guard. For a duration of time, enemy Pierce resistance is ignored. 39 SP Cost.
Level 1: 751.2 damage, +x% Attribute Damage. Debuff lasts for (4 + Skill Level) seconds.
(+159.23 damage per level, +4.1 SP cost per level, +1 second to debuff duration per level.)
8 second cooldown.

Esquive Toucher : [Physical] - [Pierce]

A complex attack which avoids enemy attacks whilst quickly moving forward, continuously attacking between dodges. 43 SP cost.
Level 1: 213.12 damage, +x% Attribute Damage. Evasion increases by (10 x Skill Level)%.
(+32.54 damage per level, +4.9 SP cost per level.)
30 second cooldown.
No values are listed for damage yet.

Preparation : ??? skill. (Most likely a fixed stance, like Cross Guard.)

Move your Rapier in small circular motions, ready to parry and counter-attack. The next Pierce attack after this skill hits twice. 46 SP Cost.
Level 1: Max Duration (3 + Skill Level) seconds, Block increases by (50 + Skill Level x 5)% for 15 seconds.
(+6.2 SP Cost per level, +1 second to max duration per level.)
35 second cooldown, no overheat.

Flanconnade : [Physical] - [Slash]

A complex Rapier move, which attacks from low heights by thrusting upwards. 42 SP cost.
Level 1: 320.23 damage, +x% Attribute Damage.
(+62.12 damage per level, +5.2 SP cost per level.)
Spammable skill; 0 CD and no overheat.

Currently, all of the skills have no stance requirements listed either, but this could be changed.

6 Likes

I’m a bit disappointed that there won’t be rank 7 for a while…and it will be a lot of time if they put in the new classes 1 by 1. X)

They most likely want to test the classes out as they finish them, ready for balancing and play testing. Fencer has been getting a lot of work done on it for a while, and it’s finally time to test it.

Cannoneer has also had a lot of work, same with Shinobi.

Maybe we can expect these two later as well? :smile: