Tree of Savior Forum

General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

Looks like the Trinity Sword to me – which is 1-H.

edit: also to add my complaints, I am disappointed with warlocks dress print… :’(
looks so garrish… I hope there will somehow be re-skins of the costumes in this game. :skull:

Does Wizard’s Magic Missle now bounce without Sleeping the target?

1 Like

So far, Orsha has different quests and what seems to be a different story focus, at least at the start.

I’ve not found any revelations so far (I think).

There’s also a different theme vs. Demon Lords. Check out an example here!

7 Likes

I honestly can’t decided which is better.

O Deive or Deives Veliava?

Makes me wonder what even plays past level 115 then. I think O Deive plays past that level here, right?

1 Like

Still making my way through Orsha, I’m at the equivalent area to Srautas Canyon, called ‘Karu Forest’ (literal hangul translation).

It’s like an overgrown jungle, very different and the music is great as always!

There’s also some more of that cool map movement we’ve seen in trailers before, check it out here!

For those interested, Twilight, Voladoras and Over Chaos plays in this map.

5 Likes

Makes me wonder if Templar might add something like the Collectors in Dofus. They stay in an area and tax people leveling up in the area by taking some of their loot/silver drops. And you have the opportunity to attack it, but the guild gets notified then they can come to defend it.

If I remember that scans of the art book correctly (I can’t find it anymore), the last one should be a Dragoon. Templar has a more cloth-ish costume and Dragoon is the only one with the Bikini Armor.

To clarify about those costumes, going from Top-left to right:

M Kabbalist, F Kabbalist, F Warlock, F Featherfoot.

Bottom-left to right:
F Plague Doctor, F Musketeer and F Dragoon.

3 Likes

by the way, is it still possible to visit and do quests for both beginner areas? or do you get locked into one?

I believe it locks you in, as there’s no way to access Klaipeda (that I know of) early on, and you will most likely out level the quests you’ve missed out on.

Also, thanks to Reddit user CurriedHS, Dec 3rd’s patch notes have been translated.

Check them out here!

3 Likes

Any information about Shinobi? It will be a hidden class?

Aw,so you can’t ever go to it? That makes the choice a little tougher.

Does one seem any better/funner to you in any way?

Well, the map is conected so eventually you should be able to just walk your way to Klaipeda and the surrounding areas.

Cataphract’s Doom Spike, Earth Wave, Steed Charge’s charging speeds have all been decreased and they are all able to be charged while moving.

OMG…anyone there test if this is true?

You’re not locked out of Klaipeda, it’s just that it’s far away from Orsha for now in terms of map connection.

If you’re looking to go back to Klaipeda to do quests, you’ll be likely overlevelled for 90% of the maps there.

“New Corsair skill, Pistol Shot has been added including appropriate attributes and pistol attributes (C2 Corsair)”

O.O!

2 Likes

Oh okay,I misunderstood and thought you meant locked out forever.Sorry about that! I couldn’t imagine not going back after being there for two tests.

Again,thank you for all the info!

Yeah, based on this screenshot it’s C2 Corsair. (Plus, my C1 Corsair doesn’t have access to this skill.)

Only problem is Hexen Dropper is not on Corsair C2 currently. The person who posted this picture posted saying it’s a bug, but it could have been moved to Corsair C3. It’s unclear.

EDIT: This person is C3 Corsair, but the picture was them showing a bug that they lost Hexen Dropper upon advancing to C3 Corsair. Hexen Dropper is still available though, it’s not deleted and is just a weird bug for this person only.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Bash only received an additional Overheat charge, not have its cooldown removed.