Tree of Savior Forum

General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

Finally, Archer is still fu*king worst class. Only Wugushi and Sapper (and maybe ranger) are useful for party and grinding. Great Job ! IMC.

Still waiting for Musketeer in action :sunglasses:

OMFG, is that like the upgraded version of kneeling shot at the end? :heart_eyes:

Guys remember that IMC stated before that when a new class is implemented some of their animations still need to be polished and for that you can’t have some weapon combinations.

Reiters could use almost no archer class skills back there because they were a recent implementation and all. I’m sure that Dragoons will eventually be able to use their skills while mounted too, don’t worry.

3 Likes

Reiters still can’t use most archer skills, can’t they? I though only archer and ranger skills could be used by a Reiter.

Okay, here’s Kabbalist’s skills and what they actually do after testing. Sorry for the wait!

• Revenged Sevenfold is a [Magic] - [Holy] skill which puts up a buff for 1 minute to all party members. The buff completely reflects the next hit you take and applies 50% of the damage as 7 [Magic] - [Holy] property hits. (You take 1 damage.) From testing, it seems to be 50% of the hit’s damage, I tested via PvP.

Revenged Sevenfold Lv 5

It says that it adds 10% additional damage upon each reflected hit per level, but I don’t think it’s working as intended right now.

• Ayin Sof is a [Magic] - [Holy] skill, which places a magic circle which lasts for 15 seconds. When the circle is stepped on, you receive a Max HP buff which increases your Max HP by 20% per level, for 23 seconds. (+3 seconds per level.)

Ayin Sof Lv 5

• Merkabah is a [Magic] - [Holy] skill which summons ophanim to attack the enemy. The amount of ophanim summoned is equal to the skill level. The hits seem to have an AoE effect which occurs when a wheel hits an enemy, as the wheel explodes.

Merkabah Lv 5

• Gematria is a support skill which takes the target’s ‘file’ name (or in PvP, the player’s Character name and not Team name) and assigns a value to each letter. It then adds up each value and assigns a value from 0 to 9. This is then used for other Kabbalist skills. Increasing Gematria increases the amount of targets Gematria affects per cast. (1 at Level 1, +1 target per level)

Gematria Lv 1

• Reduce Level is a support skill which uses an enemy’s Gematria value to reduce the enemy’s level permanently. The amount of levels reduced is based on the formula below.
    Gematria Value + Skill Level = Total amount of levels reduced
    The level reduction is seemingly permanent and can be stacked, so you can further reduce an enemy’s level. Does not work in PvP.

Reduce Level Lv4

As you can see, Red Tree Ambulo’s Gematria value is 9, and my Reduce Level skill level is 4, so it will lose 9+4 = 13 levels, as you can see when it delevels from 134 to 121.

9 Likes

^this for sure.

Don’t know why people are really thinking that they would design a 2H spear class that can’t even use one single skill while mounted.

Was posting in the wrong topic, but here are the Featherfoot skills: http://imgur.com/a/U5zcz

I put them in my own words because I’m bad at transliterating. Gifs to come soon.

5 Likes

I’ll check out the attributes for Kabbalist next (or later). I’ll give a cursory translation then test some out.

Any info about doppel c2?

btw great work translating and giving us information (:

1 Like

Any R6 or R5 classes getting new skills for going C2 / C3? I’m really interested in Falconers.

i think all current R6 classes we have in iCBT2 have their C2 and C3 skills reduced to C1 so you can test them.

Nice, i can’t wait for the vids :smiley:. Look like most of them are single target multi hits with status effects ? : )
Atleast the cooldowns are not horrible like warlock.

omg finally, thx for that

Ayin Sof has a really crazy attribute.

• Ayin Sof: SP Recovery:
    Cuts the effectiveness of [Ayin Sof]'s Max HP buff in half, and recovers the same value in SP.

So taking the webm as an example below, I would get +100% of my Max HP added, which would add 6789 HP to my total. Instead, I only get half of that which is +3394(.5) HP, but I recover 3394(.5) SP instead.

That’s… pretty crazy. I don’t think Kabbalists will need SP Pots…

7 Likes

oh gosh, that OP . all ppl would love a Kabbalists

I already have an Effigy spam build in mind but I’m 90% sure this SP restore attribute will be nerfed to the ground.

I just noticed most of new R7 skill and attribute on Github already translate to English
https://github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation/blob/master/SKILL.tsv

here Ein Sof
SKILL_20151102_005726 $Ein Sof: Maintain Time
SKILL_20151102_005727 $Increases the duration of [Ein Sof] tiles by 1 second per attribute level.
SKILL_20151102_005728 $Ein Sof: Additional Generation
SKILL_20151102_005729 $Increases the number of [Ein Sof] tiles created by 1 per attribute level.
SKILL_20151102_005734 $Ein Sof: SP Recovery
SKILL_20151102_005735 $Exchanges half the maximum HP recovery of [Ein Sof] for SP recovery instead.

This would make it easier to test any skill and attribute .

Unfortunately, it’s not every single one of them. Those translated lines also miss out on the skill’s effects and some of the newer skills which were added.

There’s also some attributes which aren’t present which were added. It’s a little behind the latest kCBT patch.

Ic ty for clarification.