Tree of Savior Forum

► UPDATED: 18/12◄ kOBT Preview - up-to-date patch notes, new classes and skills, Orsha town and more! [BIG POST]

Now I’m wondering, if I chose Klaipeda as my starting area, will I still be able to do quests in Orsha later on? no?

1 Like

nothing about character personnalization

1 Like

In CBT version, players started their journey on Klaipeda after getting the divine revelations from the goddesses. In OBT version, however, players can start their journeys from the new city “Orsha.”

The Orsha route will largely be the same as the Klaipeda route. Both will have Rank 4 advancement, the storage service and etc. However, the Orsha route will provide players with new areas to explore and new quests to complete. The players from both Klaipeda and Orsha will join paths in “Femidian.”

▲ When creating a character, one can choose the starting city. This choice does alter the early quests and progression.

Orsha City Tour by Eka Gim

Orsha City Tour by Steparu

1 Like

I know right… I hoped for some fancy headgear, costumes, hairstyles to be introduced. I like getting silver in mmorpgs mostly due to the fact I can spend it on awesome customizations :frowning:

What about the cash shop? Since it’s a F2P game, there should and will be some introduced. What kind of stuff will be buyable? I hope we learn it soon.

However…

You will be able to change your haircolour/hairstyle for 100 coins. The only extra colour besides the basic ones or obtainable via quests is blue… I really hope they do something about it, I want a cute character!

2 Likes

well… i m ok with that

if we have only to pay for custom skin like league of legends

its a great game :slight_smile:

1 Like

I actually found the answer to your question. Both posts by DiscKZee.

A bit more info about Orsha and Klaipeda link.

I used a Warp Scroll to access Klaipeda, and talking to Uska allowed me to accept the main story quest for Klaipeda, but it’s at a recommended level of 65.

You’ll be able to go to the other region around that level I presume.

So to update about Orsha and Klaipeda quests.

Like said before, you can access the Klaipeda region from Letas Stream to Gateway of the Great King. However, Saule’s portal doesn’t work so you’ll have to run through Sunset Flag Forest. You can pick up any sidequests though.

If you started in Orsha, you’re able to go back to Klaipeda and start the main quest. However, the quest basically jumps back down to Level 7 and rewards you Level 1 EXP Cards, but you can continue with the story and get the Revelations. Eventually, you’ll have access to both main questlines, and I expect Orsha’s questline to stop around 115, but I still have to check that out.

The Level 65 map is where the Orsha Main questline continues, and where I was when I took the screenshot!

You also have access to every side quest. Heck, I even went to West Siauliai Woods and I could do the entire tutorial.

I’d expect this is the same for any characters beginning in Klaipeda as well.

source: General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

2 Likes

Thanks, unlocking revelations was my point there really. Good to know I could still do them later on!

1 Like

seems like we’re getting two hidden rank class for rank 6 :open_mouth:

1 Like

Doesn’t it mean just a C2 and C3 of the current rank 6 classes? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There is just C2 and no C3 for rank 6 yet. That will come with rank8 obviously but rank 5 did get its 3rd Circle with rank7 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Will you update this when skill details come out for the other rank 7s?

1 Like

If I come across any relevant information, I will make sure to add them to the main post :smile:

1 Like

Many Thanks for this thread ;D

1 Like

I’m so happy that you find it useful :blush:

Added Skill changes for Rank 5+ classes at the end of the post with the link to the source.

3 Likes

Chortasmata is being moved to C2 Druid???

RIP Druid it was nice knowing you.

Instead of saying no sence you, people should know
1st that Chortasmata is not required to cast Carnivory & Sterea Throfh : without Chortasmata, those 2 skilsl will be cast around the caster and this is not a big deal !!!

Play a Druid yourself first before posting rubbish, okay?

Without Chortasmata you need terrain grass to cast Carnivory & Sterea Throfh. Except 1) most high level dungeons/maps don’t have terrain grass and 2) even if there is terrain grass it does not work like 99% of the time.

Farming,I’m so hype for it! I love it on Harvest Moon with just me so with other people it’ll be awesome.

Makes me think a housing system isn’t impossible.[I know we have Lodges but it’s essentially just a character selection screen.]

2 Likes

Wow, housing system would be awesome. Like there would be villages, we could buy our own houses and decorate them according to our needs. There could be a class which would create furniture using the loot XD And we could be visiting other players… God, it sounded like some Sims and surely won’t be implemented but still was fun trying to imagine it haha.

2 Likes

I think that’d be really cool,and seeing how they have so many classes one like that would be a neat option.

It may not be to that scale,but we can certainly dream,right? :sparkles:

1 Like