Tree of Savior Forum

General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

Flare: 30s CD, same damage and cost… still trash for Pyro.
Ice Blast: prob 30s CD too, but since Cryo has fewer options for DPS it might be worth.
Magnetic Force: 40s CD… still think the skill should be reworked to something new.
Broom Trap: almost deciding to make a Sapper, lol.

[quote=“DiscKZee, post:154, topic:40733”]
Change to the Overheat System:
[/quote]Finally!

When was Cross Cut buffed, lol? That bleeding makes the skill so much better.

1 Like

I’m 100% sure Cross Cut has always had the bleed, but it might have been bugged when you used it. It is a great skill, especially paired with Skyliner.

The cooldown changes are pretty nice but some skills should just be reworked. (I’ve been keeping a list of feedback changes as I’ve been testing as well, a lot is there for Rank 1 and 2 of the Wizard tree…)

Do you happen to have Highlander C3? If so, could you check out what the changes to Vertical Slash are? I would check but my Highlander buddy is offline right now. Apparently it should do a damage debuff or something based on targets…

1 Like

I’m interested to see any possible changes to Highlander C3 as well.

Prob was bugged then, because I never saw it before.
Mine is C2 only. I stoped leveling it since his new skills felt so underwhelming when I was playing. :<

Probably doppel c2,
c1 doppel have 5 skills already…

Here’s Paladin’s ‘Resist Element: Enhance’ attribute:

Increase Elemental Resistance bonus of Resist Elements by 1 per attribute level.

Max level of 50.

Paladin’s ‘Resist Elements: Resistance’ attribute adjusted, new effect:

Increase the chance of negating a Fire, Lightning, Ice, Earth and Poison-property attack by 0.8% per attribute level of [Resist Elements].

Max Level of 5. (Maximum of +4% Negation Chance)

Resist Element’s new description:

Temporarily increase the Fire, Ice, Lightning, Earth and Poison Resistance of yourself and your party, and applies a chance to negate the damage of attacks of these elements.

Duration: 60 + (Skill Level * 5) seconds.
Elemental Resistance: 24 + 6.3 * (Skill Level - 1)
Negation Chance: (Skill Level)%

eg. Level 1 Resist Elements:
+24 Fire, Ice, Lightning, Earth and Poison Resistance.
Negation Chance: 1%
With Level 5 ‘Resist Elements: Resistance’, Negation Chance at Level 1 is 5%

New patch added an attribute for Carve Ausrine Statue:

Carve Ausrine Statue ‘Reduced Cooldown’:

The cooldown of [Carve Ausrine Statue] is reduced by 10 seconds.

Max level of 1.

Made some adjustments to the Overheat changes explanation.

Is there a possibility that skills w higher cool down and more charges (ex: twin shot) has the regain time divided?
10 sec for each charge in this example
(Would make more sense)

Thanks

No, the regain time is universal for all charges of a skill.

For example, Carve has three charges and a 24 second cooldown. If I use two charges one after the other, after 24 seconds I’ll regain only one charge, and after another 24 seconds, the second charge is regained.

2 Likes

Thanks, do you know the new cool downs of the quarrel shooter skills?

It seems that every rank 6 class does not have circles…

Did Paladin need that? D: I thought resist elements is already a good skill… XD Not complaining though.

They have seperate Circles, but at the moment normal players cannot have Circles higher than 1 since Rank 7 is not a thing, so skills are added to Circle 1 for testing purposes.

Developers have been seen with classes like Corsair C3 and Doppelsoeldner C2. However those circles probably contain nothing at the moment, and will be adjusted when Rank 7 is available.

1 Like

Deploy Pavise now has a 35 second cooldown (used to be 49 seconds).
Running Shot now has a 30 second cooldown (used to be 50 seconds).

I’ll list all the affected skills new cooldowns shortly in the original post.

EDIT: Added the cooldowns.

At level 15 and max attribute it has 19% of chance to negate elemental damage… I think this is too much.

I don’t like overpowered effects based on luck. :confused:

How is that too much? There’s currently no way to counter elemental magic for any other class…ESPECIALLY in PVP. And 20 percent is still only a 1 out of 5 chance at best.

Magic’s counter is HP, since it is based on cooldowns and bursts. Pardoner has a buff to increase magic defense and the first part of Resist Elements also gives mitigation for most spells in the game.

Archers are naturally a counter to Wizards since they don’t let you cast your things. Cleric spells are mostly short ranged tile-based, so you need to make a huge effort to be damaged by those.

An offensive mage should be able to burst down a full DPS Warrior (or an Archer that is not focusing him). But now they can be buffed by a Pally and get random lucky negations that makes the mage useless for offense for another 10~20 seconds at best.

If Resist Elements wasn’t a party buff, it might have been ok, since Pally is a tank, but that is not the case.

“- Highlander: has been changed to give additional damage depending on the debuff number of suffering during the enemy current Vertical Slash attack.”

So, Crown + Cross Cut bleeding + Skull Swing armor break + Vertical Slash = a possibly great damage (if the translator is right).

About Cross Cut Bleeding: yeah, it has a bug. At 3:44 bleeding status disappear before the countdown ends https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLHZJ8ClTRw

If that’s the case, that’s a very good buff. It’s not confined to previous class skills, and works with both Highlander’s skills and will also help in party play. I still have to see if I can test this out to confirm it, but it sounds really good.

1 Like

After reading Highlander description new skills… They have pretty nice synergy.

'Highlander

• Circle 2 - Skyliner - A horizontal slice. Deals an extra hit if an enemy is suffering from Cross Cut’s bleed debuff. Slash damage. 2 uses before cooldown. (Overheat)

• Circle 2 - Cross Cut - A cross slice which deals two hits. Causes the enemy to bleed for 10 seconds. Slash damage. 2 uses before cooldown. (Overheat)

• Circle 3 - Vertical Slash - A single vertical slice. May deal extra damage if an enemy is inflicted with Skull Swing’s defense removal. [Skill effect has been adjusted, will need to see how it’s changed.] - 2 uses before cooldown. (Overheat)

This is kind of like Dragon Nests quick cooldown thing for the Assassin class.