Tree of Savior Forum

Game server location - check your ping

255, yeah… no thanks.

GG,

471 for Melbourne Australia

246 from France :sob:

314 from Russia, so sad -_-

Im from Spain. If its US-EAST my ping would be 140 more less (taken from CloudPing.info). I think its not that bad right?? ^^U also i will play support (plague doctor)

435 from Singapore … ;_;

1 Like

431.5 from Malaysia.
I know ur pain, bro

1 Like

~280 ping, germany.
Meh.

anything under 300 ms should be fine for an mmo like this. The exception is if you are playing an auto attacking class, since in this game your basic attack is tied to your latency in that attacks will start to drop if your attack speed gets too high.

This is an issue with the game though, its not uncommon for games developed for korea or japan to have this issue since most everyones got pretty low latency playing regional games like this. Now that international is a thing, you would think they would correct this issue (it wouldnt be that hard). But who knows.

Im on the us west coast and have given up on playing certain builds with out a sub 100 ms ping due to the basic attack issue. Playing builds that aremore cooldown dependant will remove this problem for you, which kind of sucks but the point is pick the right build and it should be just fine. You wont be noticing latency of a couple hundred ms in a game like this provided its stable latency

252ms… Yeah time to definitely contact the team for a refund. I’ll come back to this game after they release an EU server. Seriously all those nay-sayers and people bitching about us not needing one are so stupid. How the hell can we play a game like this with 250+ms ping.

Absolutely ridiculous. The rest of you who think that this is totally fine have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, and you’re talking seriously right out of your ass.
¨
250 is barely playable for us Europeans and anyone further away than that is going to have absolutely no chance in hell to play. We’ve all played enough games to know what it’s like to have high ping. 250+ms is just too high. Way too high.

God if you’re going to release an international game, at least make sure that everyone can play on equal grounds, or what’s even the point? The proof that we need an EU server is EVERYWHERE, yet we’re being ignored. So maybe it’s time to not fall victim to the hype or high ping and just refund to be safe.

Fckin amazing, they moved servers from west coast to east coast switching my ping from 140 to 314, since im in Europe, GOOD FCKIN JOB guys, since when shorter distance = higher ping? Dis some pooooolshyet

Is it a joke ? If you move server to East coast i’m refunding all, 233 ms in France, wtf are u doing IMC ?
You can’t enjoy a game and feel something with high ping just god damn open server for EU.

O Lord heard the prayers prayer !

Ye, people now and then b*** about how unfair it is for Europe to have its own server since you know, its INTERNATIONAL Tree of savior. Since when should it be called international when they are privilaged to play on their lovely NA server when we, Europe, not to mention SEA or Brazil, struggle with ping off the wall. We are not supposed to have other servers tho, it would violate the word “international”

360-450 ms oh well as if they care about asians

dude you cant even play from Thailand read the server restrictions locations…

oh yeah! nice one! 495ms hahah good luck to me

Guys that link your using is not accurate results use the CMD on your computer command prompt.

From Reddit: This is ip for the Laima server in icbt, same one that will be used in obt. I see a lot of people are using the cloudping.info test but http ping tests are not accurate. if you don’t know how to use cmd: Type cmd in windows search box, open cmd.exe type “ping 54.88.25.242” without the “” (Credit to ramoncosta11)

I am getting 92ms min 115ms avg 142ms max

Easy!

SomeCharacters

239 from my work in Denmark.

I expect drastic improvement from my home connection 100-200.
But still preffer the 10-30 ping i’d get on EU server.