Seems like it is.

From Brazil: 335 ping :disappointed_relieved:

From Argentina… 381ms =(

Well, we are on the same boat my friend ‘‘boludito’’. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

560 australia :skull_crossbones:

dont even know how i got to 200 3 times in cbt

1 Like

Well this one was more accurate with CBT2.

~250 kinda gets me worried :frowning:

wtf mine is 211 :S so high

mine was taken from ingame with //ping in cbt2
about as accurate as this one

From Santiago too and my ping is 150-185

255, yeah… no thanks.

GG,

471 for Melbourne Australia

246 from France :sob:

314 from Russia, so sad -_-

Im from Spain. If its US-EAST my ping would be 140 more less (taken from CloudPing.info). I think its not that bad right?? ^^U also i will play support (plague doctor)

435 from Singapore … ;_;

1 Like

431.5 from Malaysia.
I know ur pain, bro

1 Like

~280 ping, germany.
Meh.

anything under 300 ms should be fine for an mmo like this. The exception is if you are playing an auto attacking class, since in this game your basic attack is tied to your latency in that attacks will start to drop if your attack speed gets too high.

This is an issue with the game though, its not uncommon for games developed for korea or japan to have this issue since most everyones got pretty low latency playing regional games like this. Now that international is a thing, you would think they would correct this issue (it wouldnt be that hard). But who knows.

Im on the us west coast and have given up on playing certain builds with out a sub 100 ms ping due to the basic attack issue. Playing builds that aremore cooldown dependant will remove this problem for you, which kind of sucks but the point is pick the right build and it should be just fine. You wont be noticing latency of a couple hundred ms in a game like this provided its stable latency