Tree of Savior Forum

Game resolution bug after new big patch again

Bug Description :
just opening game normally, and the game has issues

Screenshots / Video :
Image below is when I edit user.xml to full screen mode

I also tried to edit user.xml to windowed mode (yes I tried different resolutions, all same results)
New users can’t have more than 1 image in post, but windowed mode pretty much shows a shrunk game with only the 3 buttons (minimize, maximize, close)

Please fix this resolution issue somehow.

@STAFF_Bob last time you guys hotfix added a way for us to manually enlarge windowed mode screen, maybe this time too?

1 Like

Same issue here :frowning:

same here. any of the previous guide/solution is not working.

@William121213513513 @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines

any staff pls help if you see this. You guys used to have a hotfix that allowed the users to use the top-right corner button to maximize their game windows. Client no longer fitting screen

windowed mode issue, it’s only this small

You shouldn’t be editing your user.xml. The maximize window button was intentionally disabled.

If your game isn’t working, I advise renaming your user.xml so the game will create a default new one for you.

Deleted the file once. The game created a new one.
Renamed the file once. The game created a new one.
Neither worked.

Can you provide info on your computer specs? And maybe take a video?

System

• CPU : Intel® Core™ i7-8750H @ 2.20GHz
  • RAM : 16GB
  • Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
  • Mainboard : MSI GP63 Leopard 8RE

Is there any more info I still need to provide?

I tried every possible fix that’s in the forums. Support replied to my ticket with this:

We’re here to inform you that the available resolution modes have been restricted in order to fix the client issues. If you are experiencing incorrect resolution issues, increase your screen size through the “Options” menu instead of clicking on maximize window button on the top-right corner of the window.

Which is really not the problem. The problem is on full screen mode. And for some reason there is no option to increase/decrease resolution under fullscreen. This is what happens if I tweak through the OPTIONS menu:

Client don’t setup resolution if windows scaling is on.
Again.
Befor patch client setup 1548x864 resolution, if you use 125% scaling in Windows on 1920x1080 display in fullscreen mode. After patch client can’t setup this resolution, only standart (1024x768, 1280x720, 1366x768 etc).

Same . I’m getting this bug. If you get resolution let me know

I got this display issue too :frowning: Tried the old workarounds and they did not work too…

System

• CPU : Intel® Core™ i7-9750H @ 2.60GHz
  • RAM : 8GB
  • Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

Also affected me. Guessing from the support last time, i might be able to play again in 2-3weeks. Probably quitting, its ridiculous.

System Information :
MSI GT75 Titan 8RG
Intel Core i7-8850H 2.60 GHz
32GB RAM
GeForce GTX 1080 8192MB GDDR 5X
Windows 10 64Bit

Same here. :frowning_face::frowning_face:

Was having the same problem like you guys. After every possible fix I have tried, this worked for me. After this I ran the game and it went full screen.

1 Like

Unfortunately doesnt work for me.

Doesnt work for me too. I also tried every possible solution I could find in the forum.

Tried changing computer resolution and scaling % too. Every solution I found, tested in both fullscreen & windowed mode, none of them worked.

Same issue.

1. Tried the solution in the forum too (change xml)
  2. Reinstalled the game
  3. Changed Computer resolution ad Scaling % too
    All of them didn’t work.

Same issue here. Hope some staff reply soon

same bug SEA server