Tree of Savior Forum

Game content is being locked behind paywall (26th April patch discussion)

All the smart people has left already so protesting or complaining will just attract idiots who would pay anything to stroke there ego because in real life they feel weak. So pathetic.
The excuse given to defend such a tyrant company is weak and can easily solve by just making it p2p. But of course that will never be.

I don’t care if i have to pay.

I would happily pay to be able to trade silver and get my money from the market without waiting 2 days etc etc.

You must not be smart if you are still here.

At least you can admit it though, i can respect you for that.

1 Like

Hey, look. It’s a fool complaining about trade-related token features in the same patch that grants users without tokens 1 to 1 trading.

Bonus: The child is using “content locked behind paywall” buzzwords in a way that indicates he doesn’t even know what content is.

Get out of here, freeb.

There wasn’t really anything inaccurate about the statements in my post. You’re just being picky about me not mentioning kTOS which I don’t even care about since we’ve lost exact parity. The plethora of other things from betas are mostly silly things like the head spinning which while are small people do complain about.

It just overall gives your company a bad image and people feel like you’re going for the classic cash grab.

Massive let down from IMC. Saying things that they won’t do later.

Sigh.

You said the change happened at early access, which it didn’t. Which means your statement was wrong and hence inaccurate.

Oh my god thread starter. Stop crying. IMC made a good decision about this. Go play tetris if you want a free subscription you fvcking leech.

6 Likes

You either don’t know how to read or are trolling.

They said they would lessen the restrictions of team storage and they did.

• It will no longer reduce your trade count.
  • It will no longer reduce potential.
  • It will no longer make consumables and materials untradeable.

This is a definite follow through on that commitment.

At no point did they say they would remove the token requirement. You want team storage? Buy a token. Support the game or someone who did by using the market. You don’t want to? Sorry, you’re S.O.L.

Frankly, your dishonesty - failed attempt to call IMC a liar through cherry picking quotes and disregarding fact - is disgusting. People like you are despicable.

Comparing maps and dungeons to 2 collections is idiotic. There’s no other response to this drivel. It’s sheer stupidity. The comparison is laughable.

2 Likes

Because this is iTOS and not kTOS? There is a difference which is inaccurate to say there’s not. These changes that did come from kTOS were never applied to the iCBT2. So it’s not a wrong and inaccurate statement to say. I don’t even know what you’re trying to say here because we don’t post on Steam about kTOS which is irrelevant if you’ve only played iTOS.

We’ve lost exact patch parity between the two and they could have easily excluded all this stuff if that’s what you mean. I don’t know either way it’s silly to even reference kTOS because they didn’t even do this whole pre-release stuff and part of the problem.

Honestly, tokens are not that hard to get and it is quite cheap at the moment, you just can’t get it right away as a f2p player or as your first character.

Enchant scrolls feel more like pay-to-win to me, because it relies on too much luck. I am fine with the way token is working, it helps people who actually want to sell TP for game currency, because token is needed.

Except in this case its not because our early access client was take from the current state of Ktos at the time, and only then did we start to deviate from them.

Read above same reason.

So your still wrong and providing inaccurate information with the following statement.

Due to the fact it was added before early access.

Am i?

Lets see their statement again:

[quote]Finally, after considering the arguments stating that making team
storage a premium feature is irrelevant to preventing gold sellers,
we’ve decided to lessen the restrictions on this part.[/quote]
This is one sentence. In first part they talk how making it premium feature is irrelevant for whatever reasons. In second part of same sentence they used “this part” that clearly points to/implies the first part of sentence (it being a premium feature).

What does that mean? Surely not lack of reading comprehension on my side.

Actually, the moment a player will need to use Team Storage, I guess the player will already be able to buy the Token from the market.

Also, if have not the token yet for the char, the player could hold the
item on his storage to pass to the other char when the token comes.

I mean, they promised to lessen restrictions and they did. YOU need to explain how that makes them “inconsistent”.

In KOREA not INTERNATIONAL. That’s the main rub here with people that they are still pushing content from Korea that never worked in the first place on International when they can change it. There’s no publisher holding a gun to their head unless Nexon is bribing them to make kTOS better than iTOS by being dumb.

That wouldn’t be smart on their part considering the international market is what’s prolly keeping their company afloat right now with this pre-release money. This is absolutely the root of everything where all complaints come from because they expected better of the game’s developers to not provide a turd on release.

I’ll agree with you that technically it was there “before release” but it wasn’t tested in the international beta to see if it was effective or even liked to merit it being stuffed in there for launch. So major things like this weren’t there before in THIS MARKET to get reactions aside from the few people who went over to play kTOS.

Seriously nobody wants to read some fine print stuff when it’s here now and can be changed since they’ve deviated from kTOS already.

Look at Tera Online US, totally fair system.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote=“balintszabo111, post:118, topic:216386, full:true”]
downvoted.
[/quote]You can downvote? :dizzy_face:

No its just a reddit troll, don’t give it anything to eat or it will come back.