Tree of Savior Forum

Game content is being locked behind paywall (26th April patch discussion)

the only reason is almost every player now had their token form EA DLCs. They buy more tokens with what TP they have in attempt to earn some silver. Supply is greater than demand.

Things will change greatly in about a week after they open servers for f2p players.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

No no no you overestimate the brain of a human beings.

You can buy tokens via Market Place. Not exactly hard to make money around 230… You can make 1-2M in a day if you tried. Hell, make an alchemist.

You have no excuses.

1 Like

who cares about silver in a premium locked feature? If anything there is a flaw in IMC logic imo:
they made character’s storage expansion only for TP (doubling price for every new row) <- per character mind you. It is easier and cheaper to just buy a new character slot and freely transfer items there.

And then they made account-wide feature upgradeable with silver.

Shouldnt those 2 have their pricing swapped? Paying users are more likely to pay again for their convenience, and both F2P and token-users get to enjoy silver sink that is character storage expansion.

1 Like

are you ■■■■■■■ serious? you can buy token for 350.000 in the market, stop crying about everything.

4 Likes

and you cant see further than “today” it seems.

Personally i have tokens. But it does seem backwards that team storage expands via silver and regular storage via TP you would think the opposite way around.

Thats only because all the early access players, once they F2P population starts getting to decent lvls these will likely increase to around 1.7mil similar to Ktos.

This dons’t really change anything for me just clarifying why “only 350k” is a inappropriate answer.

VAC isn’t set up to detect .lua add-ons anyway, unless they’re deliberately intrusive to the point they can modify the client-sided memory. The ones that’ve been released are harlmess.

Welcome to MMO’s.

It’s becoming P2W based on…? The changes made towards the Market for Token users? The same Market that you just said you haven’t found anything worth selling to?!

But… this patch just added less restrictions…

6 Likes

Bet you’ve only played this game for a week. Fanboi™

all current addons can only be loaded from those .lua files because of hooks added in SumAni.ipf. That is direct client modification that can easily be detected by VAC.

This game has made many bad changes.

However @Sixaxis is right, this is a patch that made steps to improve things rather then restrict them further like previous patches.

Im not going to say sing praises to IMC but credit where credit is due.

2 Likes

ok bye.

20 characters

3 Likes

Bye. Guild Wars II has a way better economy anyway, for about 5 years too and no exploiters, no trade restrictions…

Bye

1 Like

Played it since Day 1, and it’s only improved since then. The fact that your response to me was “Fanboi”, within a minute after I posted, proves that.

2 Likes

A real easy way to lose all credibility is to resort to ad hom when you have nothing better to say in response.

4 Likes

bye felicia :wink:

but you’re probably still gonna play, you just want someone to symphatize with you.

4 Likes

I think they’ll quickly reconsider because:

implies that trade between Token-users wont force materials to become untradeable. That means that Talt will become a new currency and all their restrictictions on silver trade will become completely useless. They might as well just lift all the restrictions.

I think that just implies trading with free players will make things like equipment and such untrade able after one trade. At least thats how i read it.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but what would your solution be?

TOTALLY EVERYTHING HAS TO BE FREE!! ?

Well do it Like the people at IMC:
Get a job

or just skip a meal at mcDonalds and pay for extras.
Like it’s working in the real world.

Or you could even just play the game and get a token from the market for no real money.

You can play the whole game for free, wich is to me with a game of this scale incredible and those little extras don’t even have an outrageous price.
And somehow IMC has to stay alive as a company.

Any complaints here are imo ridiculous.

3 Likes