Tree of Savior Forum

Accounts Banned for Abuse (April 26th, 2016)

Oh no! The user fsdfsdfd8sfs4235 must have felt he was so wrongly banned, such a poor kidā€¦ or maybe the fdsf8d75fsdfd guy is feeling very sad right now, Iā€™m gonna tell to his brother jfadghfhg7675 to hang in there while he canā€¦ JOKES APART. Just loving the great effort to keep the game as healthy as possible, it makes us really enthusiastic, I really appreciate when the dev is looking for a well-rounded improvement, LETā€™S GO BOYS AND GIRLS!

2 Likes

here is a suggestion do a random generated code everytime you long on to TOS it sounds annoying but it should help keep the selling bots from being in gameā€¦ or have open duel if they dont decline the fight in 45 sec then start the battleā€¦

Wow!!
Congratulations to all IMC staff!

Thank you for your hard work, Iā€™ll keep reporting to help, as well.

Great job!

PS: Banhammer seems to be the most effective weapon in the game. (Just kidding)

sorry i think you tagged the wrong person xD

oh hai there. I thought you were gonna quit.

:wink:

Take that bots and gold sellers!

2 Likes

spotted reported shts +13

thumbs up IMC!!:thumbsup:

thank you for cutting the bot population.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Aw you mad?

20characters

nope not a bit. glad that you stayed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve played so many MMOs and most of the other MMOsā€™ efforts towards the bots are no where close to what IMC had put in. Iā€™m really glad that IMC has taken such a proactive stand on the war against bots even though it is an extremely arduous task to take on! It really motivates me to press the ā€œReport botā€ button since I know something is going to be done about it :smiley: Kudos to all and we appreciate all your hard work :ā€™)

I see names that Iā€™ve reported, nice job IMC :smiley:

Very very nice !!! great job guys !! =D

If IMC starting to do this from day 1 we donā€™t have massive abuse in game market nor their payment from regional. If they keep doing all this cleaning iā€™d SUB monthly and Iā€™m happy to support them if they go p2p.

Love ya IMC, keep up the great work! :smile_cat:

im not really back, im kinda at every forums seeing whats going on with every gameā€¦ #callmeaforumtroll

Open the image in a new tab. (CTRL+Click)
You will be able to zoom it. :slight_smile:

Is there any reason why IMC is rolling out the bans + publishing the lists so frequently? It makes it really easy for botters to tell what is detected and what isnā€™t, allowing them to develop undetected methods faster.

Thank you loaded the new image

I dont think Lira was a bot, some names there maybe are only characters who forget the char attacking. Take care with that IMC.