Tree of Savior Forum

Game content is being locked behind paywall (26th April patch discussion)

ok bye.

20 characters

3 Likes

Bye. Guild Wars II has a way better economy anyway, for about 5 years too and no exploiters, no trade restrictions…

Bye

1 Like

Played it since Day 1, and it’s only improved since then. The fact that your response to me was “Fanboi”, within a minute after I posted, proves that.

2 Likes

A real easy way to lose all credibility is to resort to ad hom when you have nothing better to say in response.

4 Likes

bye felicia :wink:

but you’re probably still gonna play, you just want someone to symphatize with you.

4 Likes

I think they’ll quickly reconsider because:

implies that trade between Token-users wont force materials to become untradeable. That means that Talt will become a new currency and all their restrictictions on silver trade will become completely useless. They might as well just lift all the restrictions.

I think that just implies trading with free players will make things like equipment and such untrade able after one trade. At least thats how i read it.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but what would your solution be?

TOTALLY EVERYTHING HAS TO BE FREE!! ?

Well do it Like the people at IMC:
Get a job

or just skip a meal at mcDonalds and pay for extras.
Like it’s working in the real world.

Or you could even just play the game and get a token from the market for no real money.

You can play the whole game for free, wich is to me with a game of this scale incredible and those little extras don’t even have an outrageous price.
And somehow IMC has to stay alive as a company.

Any complaints here are imo ridiculous.

3 Likes

Team storage should be expandable only for TP and character storage for silver and with those collections. THAT would have made way more sense than how it is now. Even is character storage expansion price is started at 500k-1mil per 1st row and doubled for every additional expansion bought.

1 Like

This would also double as a additional silver sink for the game.

1 Like

I heard about that, but I started playing Mabi 3 years ago. I’m glad (rebirth once per day/week), but I also have many regrets (more people, moongates available only at night lol, G1, G2, G3 full story, higher difficulty).

But even a bit bugged and needing optimization, Mabi is still great to me.
:heart:

they could even reduce starting storage space by 3 rows (that you regain with collections on all your characters).

So many options and they choose the least logical one.

Paying with TP for per-character storage expansion in a game that promotes class rerolls and playing with different classes… meh.

The general out-of-the-box protection is just for modifying the client’s memory (And maybe packet-related manipulation, although I doubt it) with any of the public programs out there running on your computer at the same time as the protected game. Anything further than that would have to be approved as cheating/unacceptable by IMC themselves, as Valve doesn’t get to decide if an add-on that allows you to 100% complete maps easier is bannable.

I’m sure IMC would come out and say for themselves if any of the current publicly-released ones are added to the Nope-list, instead of just doing it and letting potentially thousands get banned in the wave later on.

It actually looks that way to me @ Forcing materials to become untradeable-- anything would become untradeable. Although this really is a problem even if materials can be traded only once, since Bots would buy Talt from the Market (And/or farm it from low-level dungeons once they’re high enough) and then 1:1 that to their clients. Hopefully 1:1 non-Token trade has the same “30 Windows per month” restrict that Token users have.

i honestly hope that goes away and they find a better option.

[quote=“Fuzzy, post:40, topic:216386, full:true”]Or you could even just play the game and get a token from the market for no real money.
[/quote]

Sorry for asking, but is it really possible? Just curious. I thought tokens weren’t tradeable in any way.
Again, sorry for the silly question, I’d just like to know how it works…

They canot do that because materials, recipes, consumables bought from market become untradeable anyway. Maybe equips you trade with non-token users in 1:1 transaction will become untradeable from now on as well.

Tokens from the DLC aren’t.
Tokens from the TP shop are.

Have you not even looked once at the market?!

Your choices : - Buy to play.
-Pay to play.
-Free To Play , with real money can buy items used to upgrade gear , etc … (aka Pay to Win)
-Free to Play , with real money to buy costumes , premium user with benefits .
Whats next?
Asking for a Charity company ?

2 Likes

No. I’m waiting for the F2P release, but this was just for my own knowledge.
Also thanks for the clarification :grin:

Just stop nagging. Come on, token really cheap now in market. U only need around 500k for 1month. U are not force to use real money to buy it.