Tree of Savior Forum

Game access is restricted

just make it b2p for indonesian instead of free to play
let the poor play on local server

2 Likes

@danielim2192 please think before posting something stupid, developer and publisher is different. Gemscool is publisher.

So honestly if we canā€™t play on steam server, donā€™t hope that we gonna play on indonesian server, tell that to your Gemscool contact.

2 Likes

Just wannt get the answer for these

1. If its ā€œRedeemable in Indonesiaā€ whos mistake is it ?
  2. Why they didnt ip block indonesia from the start if they ā€œCANā€ ?
  3. http://www.playone.asia/game/tos/ check this link. It said tomorrow (22 April, the same date with Indonesian Server CBT) Malay and SG will get local CBT also. Then did they ip block malay and SG also ? :slight_smile:

#warm
#imaspoiledkid

5 Likes

Well, i just want to say that i REALLY Loves this gameā€¦
and i believe all of us here have waited for this game for sooo long
And indonesian players are included.

We all have spent at least 10 dollars for this game. well, money does matter, but letā€™s not focus on that.
How about our Feelings? We want to play this game so much that we actually spend money on it.

In my case i bought #2 and #3 founders pack.
My friends and i, we all play together and farm together. we even waited for those have difficulty reaching higher level. we spent good 130+hours in this gameā€¦

And now when we heard about this news we are really heartbrokenā€¦
Not to mention, that we have to either play in our (lame) local publisher or kiss Tree of Savior goodbye?

thatā€¦ is the biggest decision in my lifeā€¦

Cā€™mon now iMC gamesā€¦ please at least think about the best decision for both parties

On behalf of my friends and iā€¦
Please :ā€™(

im with vickermond

Point no.3 will be the counter

Heal The Rulesā€¦
Make it a better Rules
For You and for ME
and the entire Human Races :blush:

Love you all
@GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis
@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_J @STAFF_No @STAFF_Ethan

4 Likes

Well, i just want to say that i REALLY Loves this gameā€¦
and i believe all of us here have waited for this game for sooo long
And indonesian players are included.strong text

okay guys letā€™s stop commenting for a bit and let the staff have a nice long time for discussion, the might be contacting gemscool at this very moment so letā€™s just hope for the best outcome possible
spamming comment will only make them lost interest with this thread
letā€™s chill out with this oji-san instead while waiting for their respond, bookmark the link so youi can check it tomorrow or later midnight

As i said before, this is purely not playerā€™s fault, they donā€™t want to be restricted, just want to play in bigger community, and they paid for it legally.

The moment ToS is put in STEAM with ā€˜Internationalā€™, you have to accept that the whole world is free to choose where they want to play, although they have to do it the other way around cause IMC block them.

In my head now, thereā€™re a few way to solve the problem without hurting the players feeling.

1. Give the specific exception to them who bought it legally.
  2. Make it B2P for Indonesia.
  3. Refund (this is the harshest way).

So thereā€™s that, i hope they take the wisest way without hurting the players.

1 Like

yeap agree with this one, just make it B2P

Well, just found out that we canā€™t play this game because of ip ā€¦
Hello guys, hello imc and staff
Team : Yebisu
Server : SEA Telsiai
I have been spending a lot of time playing this game, and bought EA1 and 3.
And by far, i think it is great game ( except bot and gold seller, in which case that will be much worse at Indonesia server )
Why do we play at SEA server? Because we have lost our trust for Indonesia publisher.

I hope that IMC and staff can discuss and make the best decision for us, in which case a lot of us still believing that IMC care about player that supported this game from very beginning.

Best Regards

2 Likes
  1. Heard news about this game from my friend.
  2. So happy that there will be a game from ex-Ragnarok gamemaker (idk the name is it called developer or what)
  3. Found out it in greenlight. Straight vote for it.
  4. Greenlight accepted so happy ! Subscribe all things about ToS :slight_smile:
  5. Waiting for the game to open. Worst time of my life.
  6. Heard the news about local publisher, and that the one from Steam might block Indonesia.
    7.Hoping can play in the SEA server cause i wont play it in local server (Gemscoxx)
  7. CAN BE REDEEMED IN INDONESIA ! Straight buy from Game Seller.
  8. Nice game = playing it everyday.
  9. Ip Blocked = Felt like just got robbed

#pleasedontblock
#hategemscool

2 Likes

http://memesvault.com/wp-content/uploads/Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-04.png

6 Likes

This is unfair Human Being is having right to choose
ā€œPanic Modeā€ has steal the right of humanity

THX

1 Like

Well played my brother lol

hahaha i hopeee that imc will be kind to us (indonesian players)

4 Likes

Dear IMC
i wait this awesome game for 2 years and now u make me dissapointed ? really :frowning: ??
i really love play on international server . than playing ToS in my own country u know why ? tell the other guys here u will find the truely asnwer about it

Damm if itā€™s b2p (once for a lifetime plz) Iā€™ll play on the international server instead. Iā€™m easily swayed by this. God help me.

However, why is Indonesia the only country receiving this segregation? Our Malay brothers donā€™t ā€œsufferā€ from the same unfair treatment. B2P -is- the answer to thisā€“but still, itā€™s unfair. I wonā€™t bother persuading IMC further since our first generations had done the same thing to no avail. Have fun discussing this~.