Tree of Savior Forum

Game access is restricted

see you SEA server population now decreasing.
Indonesia = South East Asia
http://allpicts.in/download/2872/all_country_flags_with_names_ASEAN1.jpg

2 Likes

@Staff_Julie Iā€™m gifted 10$ package by my friend from Singapore who ask me to play together. I paid him and also asked him to bought me the 50$ pack because I enjoy the game.

If I canā€™t play anymore, maybe I can ask for refund? I know for sure I wonā€™t play the local published when come out. The publisher is bad, the community also not really good. I always enjoy playing international games for years, and havenā€™t played local published game for more than 10 years now because international community tends to be better.

Team Name : Uyagir
Server : [SEA] Telsiai

or IMC is just the same with Gemscoo* ??

Why dont they ip block us from the start ?
They know how to ip block but why they didnt do that ?? Hmmm

Btw im number (3)
I bought this game from Indonesian Game Seller
And i trust him, dunno if its legal or not (idk howd he get it but he say its legal)
AND THE GIFT SAID IT CAN BE REDEEMED IN INDONESIA

Burnnn #gottakeepthisthreadwarm
#refuselocalserver
#gemscoolisbad

3 Likes

He/she is making a sarcastic comment there. As for the ā€˜placeā€™ or in this case ā€˜server,ā€™ this is not the first Indonesian people talk to IMC regarding this. IMCā€™s stance? They did nothing. Fast forward to now, early access for some reason can be redeemed in a country that is supposedly IP-banned. People shelled out a relatively big buck for that thinking itā€™s legal (and itā€™s very convincing, considering the fact that the country is listed there) and had been playing the game worry-free until thing happened and bam all hell broke loose. Itā€™s a really serious matter, and I want to know how IMC handles this.

Thereā€™s A LOT of Indonesian Players who canā€™t speak or even understand English so they can only play in Local Server, which is favoring Local Publisher.
BUT, Thereā€™s also A LOT of Indonesian Players who can speak and Understand English, They prefer playing in SEA or International Server, looking for bigger community, looking for friends, looking for better enviroment, and some of them even use it as a chance to learn english in a way they can enjoy. ( not all of them is really that good at english but still trying to do their best so the can fulfill their desires that i mentioned above).
i believe this matter NOT only happening in Indonesia but also other countries, so i can only say the Restriction is indeed going too far.
YES, we DO Violating the Rules (some because of misunderstanding about the Referral / Gift system, since some games like the all new Black Desert Online have this system called Guest Pass which let player who havenā€™t paying for the game (Yes, itā€™s not F2P game) to try the game for a week / 7 days, which is similiar with the referral / gift system in some points) but the whole things is started because of the restriction.
so this whole mess is not 100% Indonesian Players fault, and IMC Games is also happen to not knowing that the early access package is somehow available for Indonesian Player.
IMC Games, Please do what you think is the best option both parties, but please reconsider about the whole restriction things since sooner or later, something like this might happen again in the future

9 Likes

Looks like they think Indonesia is Middle East Country

3 Likes

gonna put this on my post. thanks

please state the rules that says there are rules violation regarding or the gift system. keep your mouth shut and get your fact straight.

Hello Julie, Thank you for addressing this issue,
First of all I would like to thank the IMC team for swiftly addressing the Issue of hacks and bots, during the couple days I have played the game I can see a considerable improvement even before the server started, I was constantly reporting the bots too hoping they will all be wiped.

in my case it was number (3) Were gifted the founderā€™s pack from someone within Indonesia. My friendā€™s and my steam account were malaysian, since we noticed that the founders pack can be redeemed for Indonesians, I decided to buy it with the help of my friend.

Personally, I decided to play on SEA server simply because most Indonesian publishers and communities are questionable, and my friends are from Malaysia and Singapore. currently I have played only until LV 80 and another lv 40 character, which Iā€™m sure even at that level means I have dedicated a considerable amount of time in the game. As did most Indonesian players who managed to get in.

It is fairly unfair to just ban us out of the blue simply because the agreement between IMC and Gemscool. These are company based agreements which letā€™s face the truth, wonā€™t matter much to the user/players. We choose where to play the game, and we have paid to get the access legally.

So think about it, this is our first experience with the game and we have to get treated like this simply because an angry non gamer businessmen gets scared their potential customers runs away to the SEA server?. well congratulations, do mention to your contact on gemscool, this will definitely make potential customers run away. potential customers avoid playing your published game because of a reason, and this is not just one or two people so please reflect on what you do, gemscool.

I do hope IMC team will be fair to us who has gained access legally, keep up the awesome work to combat the bots and gold sellers.

Cheers,
[SEA] Telsiai
Team : DeusVonLiber

5 Likes

MAYBE 2 MAYBE 3
I PAID 49.99$ (ofc i pay more to him for help me) from indonesia player who maybe outside indo or use VPNā€¦ to PLay this game in steam its said can be gift to INDO and can be played so thats not our faultā€¦

WE WANT OUR MONEY AND TIME BACK! u can see how many ppl here !

We really want to play this server !.. or MONEY and TIME give it Back ! THXā€¦ i login like 10-20 hr u can see the historyā€¦ waiting DAM FLOWER 20 HR EACH DAY.

HOw about give access for who already PAY this ! then u have right to prevent new player to play this gameā€¦ hey we already play and PAY it o.O u take our money already. ofc our time too ^^.

SERVER : SEA (TESILAI)

TEAM NAME: LSF

woi open server !!!

nice going :slight_smile:
well itā€™s too far, yet not really (seeing that itā€™s them that had the rights) :laughing:

and for my other countrymen brothers that wanā€™t to rage talk

HOLD YOUR HORSES AND WAIT

what you are saying here have no freakinā€™ point. Think not once not twice think one hundred times if you would before you spout something here :slight_smile: what you do is making everything worse

TALK ONLY WHEN WHAT YOU WANā€™T TO TALK ABOUT GOT SOME POINT AND YOU CAN REPRESENT YOUR POINT TO THE MASSES. IF ITā€™S MONEY, YES IT MATTERS, BUT ON THE OTHER SIDE ALL OF US HERE THAT HAVE PLAYED PAY MONEY TO GET IN.

So letā€™s chill, relax, and wait for Julie (or other CM) to actually address it as IMC representative

sorry for my rude language, but it really tick me off the way you guys talk, we are talking to the ones that have all the rights to decide which is what. itā€™s really nice of them to stay here and actually talk with us (not like our publishers) and even say that this is some serious matter. Cause remember, if they wanā€™t to, they can just close it and leave it like that without considering what we think

again, sorry

2 Likes

Team name : Jenos
Server : SEA

My BEST FRIEND from vietnam gift this for me.

Please i didnt go to college for 3 weeks just for play this game. i already love this game.

Indonesia developer will suck my money and i cant continue college, i try hard working while studying. Please i beg you Sob* Sob*

1. ( 3 )gifted from my friend.
    i will not play in ā€œthatā€ national publisher. it sucksā€¦

many money

the best comment that i see in this post

itā€™s getting worst if u trashtalk or badmouthing just for let ur rage out
i know how u feel coz iā€™m one of them to but please put ur angger in somewhere else donā€™t just random post in this coz will make it hard for the staff to read coz to much bump and scroll u guys now right when to much text itā€™s realy want to just leave it or making it not interesting enough for read it

2 Likes

Technically it didnā€™t violating the rules, but the IMC games Already stated long before they start selling the early access pass that region with local server canā€™t play in the international server, weā€™re the ones who starting the speculation that the ones who pays for the EA Pass can play.
this is not Indonesia dude, this is an international community, your comment earlier might be effective if weā€™re in indonesian forum or community BUT not here, have you ever seen a pack of foreign people riding their motorcycle in pedestrian road? NO it only happen in INDONESIA

honestly, i would buy TOS trough steam, but i found this andā€¦ah come on IMC let us play on International server

sorry julie, ill be frank here
its either im playing on steam or you can send a goodbye kiss to ur customer
to tell me to spend my money on those literally trash publisher is inappropriate for me, might as well i throw it to prostitute

im sorry for my harsh language, you cant quarantine us to one place, this is 21st century, people have rights and freedom,

esp those who played in steam mostly is our whale or should you say is cash user, because they are willingly to pay to just getting in to you laggy server that still located in NA

so all other left in indonesian server is either kids or farmer maybe a little portion of money spender but just a little, so as im stated before, its either you letting us continue whats been done, or we done once for all, your choice

ill just wait indonesian server dying out because no one spent in that server ( and ofc ill tell all my network and friends to NOT to) and played when the ip ban has been lifted on steam, 1 or 2 years later, if we still interested, or if thereā€™s no other game better than yours which i highly doubt it

so you decide as currently i often travel between malaysia sg and indonesia, for working purpose i find this is funny when my individual business reaching beyond borders yours business plan still catergorized by borders

1 Like

honestly,
(3)were gifted the founderā€™s pack from someone within indonesia(use vpn)
still waiting ur next information about this

Please Consider about this :

1. SEA : INDONESIA Included, so dont put SEA on your SERVER NAME.
  2. The Founder Access can be redeemed in Indonesia, if you want to block US ( Indonesian Player ) REFUND and give compensation.
  3. More than 300 Players from Indonesia, we have Group on Facebook more than 300++ Players, 50% of them bought More than 3000$ you get from Indonesian server. WE PLAY, WE PAY.
  4. Indonesia Server Sucks! PUBLISHER THAT BRING TOS TO INDONESIA ALL THE GAMES FULL OF BUG AND CHEAT, MOSTLY GOT DOWN BECAUSE SUCKS!
6 Likes