Tree of Savior Forum

Game access is restricted

um… can I say some things here
guys, we are from indonesia, we have an old saying “gemah ripah loh jinawi toto tentrem karto raharjo” which actually means “have a great nature richness and live in peaceful life”. So let’s chill, and actually wait for the staff to come out with some facts :smile:

with us being enraged, their post will drown with pointless rage talk. And actually give them some faith that they will be able to take the best decision,
and trust me, I know what you mean by the publisher being this and that :laughing: but if it really actually means we have to play there, and I know that some of us won’t even consider it an option and decline right away.

there really is no other option left for us then to try and enjoy the show :laughing:

and for some people that have sceptical (negative even) opinion of us , please don’t throw more fuel to the fire :slight_smile: it makes everything worse :slight_smile:
I don’t know what kind of behavior you have felt from my people, really sorry about that, and not all of us is that way :slight_smile:

3 Likes

why i feel like you didn’t check the details at all…

‘Restricting’ as in they can’t play on international server. While I’d love to be able to play here with fun, heterogeneous people, what can I do? Type ‘Indonesia’ and you’ll find raging threads discussing this. There is also an open letter. This is not news, I’m afraid.

1 Like

Seriously , you have no rights to prohibited us from being play from SEA Server because we are part of SEA , and at the same time you violates our rights by blocking us. It ain’t funny anymore , when you call your server as SEA server but you blocking 1 of 11 SEA countries .

i would like to point this… my words… directly to admin here. read this and remember. indonesia is in SEA region that mean we can play your SEA server even if there is IP block. if you block indonesia from SEA, then you already make discrimination to indonesia. i agree to someone here that said you guys, IMC team treat indonesian like an trash, that happen if you block indonesia from SEA. or you should change your server name into private server not SEA / INTERNATIONAL server. international mean all around the world can play it so indonesia can play too. i want to ask an hars question… did you guys block us for my from g**l ? :smiley: cheers

Wow people were raging because they suddenly cant play the game even though they paid early access that was legal and allowed to be redeemed in their country? wow … the nerve …

just wondering, the other country have their own publisher as well but still can play at steam, why not us…

woi open [SEA] Telsiai server for indonesian player !!!

I pay $50 for play this game, and you restriction my country,

open server woi !!!

Team Name : Kangsuna
Server : [SEA] Telsiai

Fair enough. Let’s sit and wait.

You dont need to woi. They dont understand

Even your Raging doesnt count as strong as hugee amount of Cash from our Repectable Local Indonesian publiser Gs*l…

and that’s why there -must- be something wrong somewhere.

its not about already paid or not…
its about “The Place”…

we cant play in our server, cause blablabla…
the only hope is playing in inter server,

agree we care and love for this GAME pls IMC dont make ip block for indonesia

We were gifted and guess what.
on the gift we can see that Indonesia is applicable to use
this founder pack.

a lot, i mean A LOT of us didn’t even know that IMC
is forbidding us Indonesian player to play at SEA server.

because there is no International MMO that block region player (duh)
and we can easily acces the game without vpn of course we are incredibly shocked when today BAM! we got ipblock.

even right know i think a lot of us think this is IMC ulterior motive.
why? because you want to cash grab all of us Indonesian and other blocked country player.

Yes i dare say that, you let us spend our money in a legal way to purchase your products and when the time its gonna open CBT at my country IMC just lock the IP?

as far as i know
THIS IS THE ONLY TIME A PUBLISHER DONE EXACTLY THIS.

if we use vpn to play the game then yes we are guilty!
if your game cant be redeemed at Indonesia and we bypass it, yes we guilty!

BUT this is on a whole different story.

It’s not about the money.
me and my wife are casual player that really2 fall in love with TOS
we just level 50ish player who play after our baby sleep and grind while
talk to each other, this game is our happy time, and you guys take it away.

our time is limited, we spare our time just to have fun slowly playing this game while enjoying every moment of it.

And the last but not the least, you should know that Indonesia IS THE BIGGEST, MOST POPULATED COUNTRY ON SEA.

we are not poor, we are loaded with money. most of mature gamer on this country is highly educated and there is a lot MMO gamers in this country that dont want to deal with bullshit our local publisher will give us.

There 2 major different target market between Local publisher and steam customer.

show this post to your guys meeting, i hope you guys re-evaluate your agreement with gemscool.

the game will not last long if you give up this International server to gemscool. :smiley:

Thanks Julie, i hope you guys can help us, we love the game so much.

*me and my wife/ Pikacau and Visquet

10 Likes

This!! This is the reason imc

(2) Were gifted the founder’s pack from someone outside of Indonesia

my RO friend from Malaysia gave me the Founder’s Pack 3 so we can play as 1 full team… i think its not fair if Indonesian got IP Block since we also want to play with other people outside Indonesia too

If people legally buy the game, and they do nothing in wrong in game you have to admit the fault and put an exception.
This case also happen in TERA EU but they put an IP exception to the account that registered before X date.
There’s also many reason that i don’t need to list why people don’t want to play in their on respective country, and genuinely choose to support the International, you’re hurting their feelings if it’s like this.

3 Likes

i buying this pack legitimately when i was on singapore, since i never heard the ip block and your pack have indonesia on the list, i go buy dlc EA 1 and EA 3,
its 60 dollar right? and now you ban us? 200++ hours and 60 dollar gone now, thanks imc

1 Like

u re wrong he is live in indonesia but badmouthing about his place that he lives idk the reason but that’s realy bad feel sorry for him.
and don’t put more oil in the fire