Tree of Savior Forum

Game access is restricted

LOL :laughing: :joy:

not simple as dat dude, from start, why EA rendeemable on Indonesia, and server accept us. If from the start, EA not rendeemable and server reject us, we can acept that and we play ih our sh!ty server and publisher, but after this 150++ hour and 50$+20$ why now? After take our money, they throw us? wow @Staff_Julie wow,

1 Like

at least they ā€œfightā€ and try their best have you play gemsnotcool game before? i did. and i disapointed on how they manage their game

what makes it different is they are going to ban the bots here. gemscool? not a chance. please learn the status quo now for what really happens here. and you dont know a shithole about publisher here. so shut up

Hope? No need to hope. They already made bad reputation since the 1st cbt. What do u expect from this publisher? Better wait for this or give up to play.

Money oriented detected. Why did they take this action only for tos? Why not other game like dragon nest? They donā€™t ask cc to banned in IP. And we still can choose which server we want to play.

Why tos?
Their eyes glows after saw the hype from the local public. They have agent to stalk, see how the reaction. And it gets positive reaction. Not even positive but hype as well. Then they saw the potential as ā€œmoney treeā€. So they scare to lose their money factory (read: us). So they made this panic action.

For IMC, I just can say you just made a big big big mistake for this decision. U just give this big potential game to the wrong hands.

1 Like

stop become a pretended right manā€¦ lol, so many people toxic and blame indonesia from the startā€¦
and helping IMC run away from this problem

seriously guys, you didnt know what happend in indonesian server servicesā€¦
if you asking why Indonesia have right,

1. IMC work to Steam, IMC must follow rule in steam

2. Steam Rule allow us to play this game no matter buy it via VPN or gifted one, no matter we can still play that game.

3. If we can still play the game that means Steam allow us to play this game, since we dont violate Steam Rulesā€¦

4. IMC lure us to buy DLC instead IP block from the start

5. I smell another problem in SG MY server, lets hope Indonesian success, and SG MY didnt have this problem anymore.

6. if IMC cant handle next problem SG MY, what will happend to other country who have local serverā€¦ IMC still want abadon that player too??

Thatā€™s because CC had early agreement so they canā€™t do anything. Gemscool is just greedy.

For me, the choice will be SEA / International or quit. My friend circles are around SEA Region. I also donā€™t want to play on shitty local publisher(s), they can just go to hell.

I wonā€™t blame IMC for this case. Iā€™m disappointed with the contract more, we shouldā€™ve given freedom to choose which server to play. Not locked inside this Gemscool cancerous server.

Dear Indonesian Fellow Player of ToS,

• This game sucks? Yup maybe, limited us to play from our region (But I still want to play it because I pay it)

• Indonesia Local Server sucks? Yes indeed they all are gold sh!t digger.

• Want to play this game? Yes, just activate your windows VPN when ToS log in screen appear, butā€¦ prepare for unstable internet connection in game.

• Waiting for answer. . . . .

Thanks,
ChroniX ZulidZ

Hey, GM. Weā€™re buying founder pack, with money and it said that the gift was restricted gift which can only be redeemed in THESE COUNTRY, including Indonesia. And we meant to be a honest customer here, we donā€™t care with IMC policy, F*ck off with Indonesian publisher policy which forcing us to play the local version. If we canā€™t be a honest customer, thereā€™s another way. Yes, weā€™ll be the evil one, there are many ways to Rome. We donā€™t care about violating the rules. We got VPN, we got anything to bypass into the game. Donā€™t blame us. You got rules, we violate rules! And rules are meant to be violated.

lol at thisā€¦ im indonesianā€¦

and on our local forum there lot of people who bought this founder pack knew there is huge posibility of IP blockā€¦

And because IMC did not block from access the game this not mean the block has been lifted (well this was IMC fault here to give false hope lol), since steam shop already block our countryā€¦

and you want to play some law trick hereā€¦ soā€¦ typical

You are not helping.

1 Like

thatā€™s against the rules, you got what was coming your way

donā€™t bot or afk farm, kids :confused:

Any news from imc? Donā€™t let us down please

1. Were gifted the founderā€™s pack from someone within Indonesia

method to get the game : i buy from my friend at malay [2]
while you guys put the game in name of ā€œinternationalā€ server, you guys put restriction. Lot of us indonesian already lost trust at Gemscool & i rather play at steam server. so IF you guys willing to restrict the game please DONā€™T PUT indonesia at the gift list on steam. buy with legal money but treated as same as bot user. what a server

please kindly tell the ā€œSEAā€ server change it name to another name. SEA according to ASEAN (Association of South East Asia Nations) which contain Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, INDONESIA, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam .you guys DELETE the indonesia from what you guys do. or maybe the lesson between our country different ? source : http://www.asean.org/asean/asean-member-states/

also, you guys kindly give http://www.playone.asia/game/tos/ but doesnā€™t restrict MY & SG from play at international server. Any valid explanation ? they can play at indo, sea & steam server while us just with ā€œGEMSCOOLā€

1 Like

(2) Were gifted the founderā€™s pack from someone outside of Indonesia

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/announcement-on-our-cooperation-with-channeling-partner-playoneasia/125122

Yeah this is totally sucks! Shitty gold digger publisher!

anyhow you guys didnt have any announcement that you are having cooperation with chanelling partner in indonesia