Tree of Savior Forum

Game access is restricted

• The users from territories where we have local partners will be restricted from purchasing from the Steam Store and login to the English server.
  • The following territories will be restricted. “Korea/Japan/Taiwan/Indonesia/China/Hong Kong/Macau”

You paid someone to bypass the above. Does not mean you should be allowed to play.

This was posted 3/15/2016. Over one month ago. No excuses.

now where are all the staffs?? :frowning:

if IMC doing cooperation with steam, this not going to be happend…
IMC
blamed if they already know there is a single gap to play this game via
gifted game… i think IMC should cooperate with steam and remove
Indonesia from that redemable message, if you an beta player DOTA 2, you
already know there is a gifted early access DOTA 2 but so many gift
item cant redemed in China only, makes old early access Dota 2 who can
redemed by china is worth by 5-10 keys…

If you didnt know that, you didnt play steam long enough…
steam could do anything to fix every gap hole in this IMC problem…

lets says IMC is ignorant and didnt care about that gap hole…

1 Like

nah, you didnt get it did you? we are given gift by friends of us. how should we know that it is restricted? also, i just saw your link a moment ago. then, if it is restricted, why steam allow us to receive and use our gift which resulting that the game can be played?

how should we know that it is restricted?

By reading the announcements or you know checking your steam store and seeing you could not purchase it as a huge hint. I can’t hand wave something that is illegal to by telling the cops I didn’t know it was illegal.

Yeah we know that, and we didn’t need you to tell us that. All we hope from IMC is a reconsideration. Thank you, now get lost.

lol, what IMC doing right now is like double egde sword, if they let SG MY keep play this game, and ban every SG MY when CBT relase. so many possibility what will be happend next… so yeah if you want stop madness just be fair and plis dont make another problem…

SG MY server smell like another problem…
just wait and see…

1 Like

my friends who live in Singapore buys me this games. and now i cant play together with him. the gift says its was redeemable by indonesian region.

reason i dont want to play in indonesian server because there’s a lot. YES A LOT of trouble from the developer itself.

gemscool like “hey if you cheat we will tell the police to get you into the prison” HA BULLSHIT

biji lu meledak biji lu meledak

2 Likes

@GM_Sebastian @STAFF_John Anyone else having problems with

<I’m not mentioned but I’m gonna reply as well since I also got this ban(?)>
Yes, I can’t login right now and I’m playing from Indonesia. Though prior to the banlist wave everything was fine.

@GM_Sebastian pls let me play this game, INDONESIA cant handle cheat and bot. INDONESIA PUBLHISER just need MOney after him RICH, they will CLOSE THIS GAME. so please open this game for INDONESIAN PLAYER

2 Likes

excuse me
please read this thread before you judge us
I hope you can see why we do all this
or you can try to play online games in Indonesia server
thank you if you want to read this thread

Buying my self from Indonesia, using my steam account which is created long time ago when i was studying in Australia. Dont have any idea that Indonesia was banned because when i buy using that id the Founder package was there.

1. First of all, Indonesia is in SEA region.
  2. We have our rights to choose on the server we want to play.
  3. Don’t you think there are reasons why we buy the founder pack while we have our local server? I mean like of course our connection to our local server is better, but why we still buy the founder packs on steam server? We don’t mind to pay to play on the steam server, even some of use already bought like all of the 3 founder packs. And it’s not like all Indonesian will play on steam server right?
  4. Our local publisher is really slow and not really intentive. We can take an example from their ex-published game PintBlnk. When the game transferred to the new publisher, the new publisher banned thousands of cheater while Gmscol never do it before.

I myself feeling grateful by this development of event. I totally can’t stand most of indonesian players, i guess worse players deserve worst publisher. :laughing: :laughing:
You are doing a good job removing them IMC! Keep it up! :thumbsup:

1 Like

well, u got your opinion :smiley:
but think of it this way. u said I totally can’t stand most of indonesian players,

Then, does the rest of those players that u actually can STAND, deserves to be IP blocked ?

Oh but of course! :heart_eyes:

On a side note, i’m playing from indonesia but thankfully my IP isn’t blocked…yet :joy: :laughing::sob:

RIP my $50

@Staff_Julie I hope you let me play this game
Team Name : Kangsuna
Server : [SEA] Telsiai

I spend $50 to play this game coz I love tree of savior
please whitelist my account

1 Like