Tree of Savior Forum

Game access is restricted

Number 2
my cousin bought it for me ,
i even think to rebuy when discount
but this happend, you lock us?
come on you restricted us?
how about our precious time playing wasting my precious life and grinding in this game,
how about my cousin and other people effort to buy?
how could you say we violate
if you want to say indonesia prohibit, then Please please please Just DELETE the SEA Server, Change it To only recieve, malay , singapore,filipina , myanmar server, you GUYS RAcist donot acknowledge indonesian people
and see our belover indonesia publisher gemscool??, still not open yet
you sure want to give the right to gemscool?
you know why we trying so hard, so we can playing in International server?
cos we know indonesian as you pay alot you can get SUPER Imba Enchancement Scroll guarantee 3 stats, or neverbroke enhance anvil as long as you got money you got service, and i know International server won’t be like this
See what happen like RAGnarok Online 2 (one of the biggest publisher LYTO, gemscool like nothing to them in INDonesia), in the near 1-2 year(after gemscool open) they disband and indonesian people will come to transfer to SEA
See What Happen To Seal Online INdonesia atons of cheater ruin it
compare to International(all seal indonesian run to it)
This Year you know ITs Start the MEA(Masyarakat ekonomi ASia you can Search it in google) thats mean people all from asia can go to indonisia and vice verse, and you still block us?, thats mean you guys break ASian Rule Not only SEA rule
we realy suport u guys , try to give feedback, or report bot, and many more
but cos of this really broke my heart
if you guys keeping like this,
this cool game won’t so long
Sory for SUCKS in English
SIncerely : team name : Killuz ( if you want to banned Permanent) or my real name : Adriel Chandra
Server : Orsha ( unanswer transfer to Telsiai)

2 Likes

Then Ask Steam for Refund if that possible…

Lets all steam-refund this

do you really think i care about money? all i care is the fun playing game and the server team fast respon in BOT,Cheat,etc
why would i risk my time in playing international with higher ping if my own country can provide same service?

2 Likes

woi open server woi !
woi IMC open SEA Server for Indonesian player
woi
listen to me, open server and this problem will solved

some indo haters there lol

Julie please read this… thx

6 Likes

@Staff_Julie Please read

yeah im agree with you , go make some poll again IMC

embargo this game from indonesian publisher

even GOD give us a choice

• The users from territories where we have local partners will be restricted from purchasing from the Steam Store and login to the English server.
  • The following territories will be restricted. “Korea/Japan/Taiwan/Indonesia/China/Hong Kong/Macau”

You paid someone to bypass the above. Does not mean you should be allowed to play.

This was posted 3/15/2016. Over one month ago. No excuses.

now where are all the staffs?? :frowning:

if IMC doing cooperation with steam, this not going to be happend…
IMC
blamed if they already know there is a single gap to play this game via
gifted game… i think IMC should cooperate with steam and remove
Indonesia from that redemable message, if you an beta player DOTA 2, you
already know there is a gifted early access DOTA 2 but so many gift
item cant redemed in China only, makes old early access Dota 2 who can
redemed by china is worth by 5-10 keys…

If you didnt know that, you didnt play steam long enough…
steam could do anything to fix every gap hole in this IMC problem…

lets says IMC is ignorant and didnt care about that gap hole…

1 Like

nah, you didnt get it did you? we are given gift by friends of us. how should we know that it is restricted? also, i just saw your link a moment ago. then, if it is restricted, why steam allow us to receive and use our gift which resulting that the game can be played?

how should we know that it is restricted?

By reading the announcements or you know checking your steam store and seeing you could not purchase it as a huge hint. I can’t hand wave something that is illegal to by telling the cops I didn’t know it was illegal.

Yeah we know that, and we didn’t need you to tell us that. All we hope from IMC is a reconsideration. Thank you, now get lost.

lol, what IMC doing right now is like double egde sword, if they let SG MY keep play this game, and ban every SG MY when CBT relase. so many possibility what will be happend next… so yeah if you want stop madness just be fair and plis dont make another problem…

SG MY server smell like another problem…
just wait and see…

1 Like

my friends who live in Singapore buys me this games. and now i cant play together with him. the gift says its was redeemable by indonesian region.

reason i dont want to play in indonesian server because there’s a lot. YES A LOT of trouble from the developer itself.

gemscool like “hey if you cheat we will tell the police to get you into the prison” HA BULLSHIT

biji lu meledak biji lu meledak

2 Likes

@GM_Sebastian @STAFF_John Anyone else having problems with