Tree of Savior Forum

[Future rank 8] Job & Skill test info from Korea - (closing soon)

A couple questions:

Mergen + Circling = Infinite bounce on skills? Or just that it hits them once?

Fencer’s new stance = The crit damage is crazy. How is the multiplier calculated? Is it like “if it crits, final damage x2?”

Mergen Circling:

I have not found a video of this on higher HP mobs yet.

The fencer epee garde stance adds +20% crit damage per level, so +100% crit damage at level 5. I haven’t seen testing to verify if it is (final damage)2 or 2crit damage + remaining bonuses.
It only applies to [pierce] attacks

1 Like

Escuse me, do you have any info about

If you need to clear all time the 20 previous Earthtowers floors to acces to the 21 ?

And any few info about 21F+ difficulty thx a lot =)

I haven’t seen this info yet.
I think veritas keeps a close eye on ET related matters, so you could pm him/post him.

Currently enchanter skills are a mess.

Agility buff (avoidance chance increase):

• From normal stamina dodge chance -> 43%
    -> increase stamina to 106 + activate agility buff
    -> new dodge chance -> 46%. Just a 3% increase (though the skill says otherwise).
    Buff is not working.

Repost
Enchant lightning:
Normal dagger attack

Lightning enchant (damage doesn’t increase by +500… lvl 5 enchant).

Joint penalty + LE:

Joint + freeze + LE

Dagger attack without LE vs leather

with LE vs ice mob:

LE on frozen:

LE on jointed:

On joint + freeze:

Comment ‘why does only the first hit increase in damage? Totally lost …’

Some more info on druid3 hengestone:
-Will double all your attribute passives too (specifically transformation attribute passives)
-Applies to werewolf AND to other transformations
-Sometimes it bugs and grants you epic movespeed.

Werewolf:
-all skills/attacks have infinite AoE ratio.
-Carve attack is currently bugged and cannot be used during werewolf

4 Likes

So… Large Type = 75% -> 150% with henge stone… plus henge stone HP x2 while transformed… ???

For exemple:

Without Henge Stone/Large Type: 18.000 HP + 75% HP from Large Type = 31.500HP + Henge Stone double HP = 63.000 HP

With Henge Stone/Large Type: 18.000 HP + 150% HP = 45.000 + Henge Stone double HP = 90.000 HP

Yes, this is what the kr druid3 have found.
All bonuses doubled from transformation passives, but you need to be the correct mob of course. You cannot get large size bonus if you transform into small mob etc.

They did not discover this before because everyone was using panto for movespeed boost.

Seems quite strong… I saw a video once of a druid3 and a krivis3 druid2 taoist. Druid 3 hengestone on transformed druid2 krivis taoist -> super lightning damage and stats.

1 Like

i hope someone will translate useful info in the link below

1 Like

I can type it soon.
It is not only skill combo but also some tips most users already know, such as swordie:

Cleave debuff is good to use before slash skills, and it will list several slash skills etc.
Highlander crossguard block stagger debuff will make some pierce attacks hit twice, such as fencer ballestra fentre.

If you really like them I will type them later.

1 Like

Do you know if the druid passives also apply to lycanthropy?

So… Druid’s Lycan/transform skills is now a ’ :muscle: HULK SMASH :muscle: ’ button?
Cool and scary, note to self ‘never anger the tree hugger clerics’. :cold_sweat:

wow… 90kHP+ is too OP! haha.

I will continue on druid soon.
I found something on druid I want to translate first.

Example of wolf with stone henge (note HP increase): https://youtu.be/Q_WypIMUoTc
Example wolf without stone henge (note HP increase): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtVbDaiz8eE&feature=youtu.be
Just +100% right with stone henge right. Does wolf count as XL (boss)?

More info on Lycanthropy:

[A] 2 * swipe attack => 2 hits of 80% damage, unlimited AoE, 0 seconds cooldown
[S] attack twice with *220% damage, unlimited AoE, cooldown 10 seconds
[D] Wild Breath attack 5 * 150% damage, unlimited AoE, 20 seconds cooldown
[F] roar-scale attack 200% with 1 hit, unlimited AoE, 20 seconds cooldown
[G] turn off

*Scale: Lycan total ATK = (ATK + Physical Attack Skill + Magic Attack + + Other Property Damage) multiplied by the %

** Lycan skills do not have %enhance attribute

** Everything is TRUE multi-hit. Currently tested through* using blessing on skills.

1. http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4198&p=2&l=60605
    and 2. (found it) http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4198&p=2&l=60586

Will attempt to translate second thread:
[edit]

The good points of going three circles into Druid:

1. Unmatched Invincibility buff for your team
    Sterea Trofh duration is very long. With divine might, even longer. Also provides knockback immunity. Let your party know once you activate this skill so they can use channel skills.
  2. Stone Henge transformation buff
    Stone henge -> transformation (through transform, and through Lycanthrophy) => doubled bonuses from all. It is possible to get up to 25, 000 bonus power (unsure what power, atk power I assume) during the transformation.
  3. Freely able to use many mob skills through transformation
    Unique ability/skills of shape shifting mobs can be used.
  4. Special moves of Werewolf mode
    Has great ‘physical damage’ skills, and good mobility skills (two breath attacks, and a spinning mobile attack). Werewolf mode consumes 2% mana per second but you can use mana pot. Wolf skills are strong, and have infinite AoE ratio (not bad hit like carnivory splitting hits on multiple mob), but some have long cooldown.

2 Notes:

1. carve attack is bugged during transform
  2. Sometimes stonehenge bugs and makes you move at superspeed/bounce around

Transform is a bit difficult and clunky to use. If you get stuck, you must jump to get unstuck (very annoying). Some monster transformation attacks require a specific animation. It will be canceled if you interrupt it.

Werewolf mode prevents knockback and damage flinch. You can use channeled skills and they will not get interrupted. For example sadhu Possession.

Possible druid builds discussed:
“Because druid starts at rank 6, you must select 5 prior ranks.”

[INT] builds
(don’t take SPR it is not very useful in increasing dps for druid)

1. Cleric1 Krivis3 Diev1 : Melstis is very useful to combo. Strongest zaibas.
    1.1 Cleric1 Krivis3 Bokor1 : hexing and effigy filler damage.
    1.2 Cleric1 Krivis3 Priest1 : Resurrection!
  2. Cleric2 Krivis3 : usefulness of cleric2 circle + melstis.
  3. Cleric2 Bokor3 : zombie train, zombie explosion, bwa kayiman & sterea extra movespeed for transformation.
  4. Cleric2 Diev1 Bokor2 : movespeed, zombie train, statues
  5. Cleric2 Diev1 Sadhu2 : possession to CC 5 targets, and spirit is cool.
  6. Cleric2 Krivis1 Sadhu2: possession and zaibas as attacks.
  7. Cleric1 Krivis2 Sadhu2: more offensive option with stronger zaibas.
  8. Cleric2 Diev1 Krivis1 Bokor1 : combination
  9. Cleric2 Diev3 : Owl, worldtree, ausrine. Plant attribute and grass.
  10. Cleric2 Diev2 Bokor1 : world tree, owl, mackangdal, zombies, heffigy.
  11. Cleric2 Diev1 Priest2 : ress, revive, blessing, mass heal, and statues.
  12. Cleric2 Krivis1 Priest2: for daino.
  13. Cleric2 Priest3 : giving up Daino for stone skin. You must get SPR to get a strong skin so it is difficult to stat. Watch buff limit.
  14. Cleric3 Priest2 : true healer, big heal blanket with hengestone too.
  15. Cleric2 Kriv2 (sadhu2, bokor2, diev2) : sacrifices one druid rank
  16. Cleric2 Priest2 Pardoner1 : sacrifice one rank for discern evil, and magic def buff. Need daino scroll.

Builds with sadhu really need 2 circles since sadhu1 is not worth. Please pick your preferred build.

[STR] builds
Physical builds benefit from Werewolf mode bonuses, especially bonus crit. It is possible to reduce max SP and use SP pots to keep up this werewolf mode for longer. This mode can pair nicely with Monk at rank 5, but only 1 rank of monk will be possible.

1. Cleric2 Diev2 Monk1 : cannot use carve attack during transform until it is fixed. You will get ‘cannot use this skill during transformation’ right now. Can use Owl.
  2. Cleric1 Priest3 Monk1 : bad combo since you need SPR for stone skin, and SPR increases max SP. Werewolf mode will drain more SP.
  3. Cleric3 Diev1 Monk1 : More heal focused, and statue with stone henge.
  4. Cleric2 Priest2 Monk1 : ress, revive, mass heal.
  5. Cleric2 Priest1 Pala2 : Turn undead, magic defence debuff.
  6. Cleric2 Diev3 : focus on immunity/invincible.
  7. Cleric2 Bokor3 : zombie train is possible during wolfmode.
  8. Cleric3 Pala1 Monk1 : extra physical skill with smite.
  9. Cleric2 Diev1 Pala1 Monk1 : even more physical skills once carve attack is fixed.
  10. Cleric2 Priest1 Diev1 Monk1 : resurrection
  11. Cleric2 Priest1 Pala1 Monk1 : ress and resist elements.
  12. Cleric2 Bokor2 Monk1 : Train and bonus movespeed.

Pala3 will take one druid circle so you cannot benefit from wolf mode bonuses.

Suggested skill allocation:
Chortasmata lvl 2 + attribute
Sterea lvl 10
Carnivory 15
Transform 7
Werewolf Lycan blood 5
Stone Henge 5
Shapeshifting 1
Telepath 1 (but you must get 1 point less in stone henge)

Many builds are viable, please keep in mind there is no correct way to build.
Please comment""""

5 Likes

Top tier build definitely C2- Diev3- D3. I think you have better results on mace which procs the 20% dmg bonus of the Diev passive. Excellent syngery of p.atk and m.atk based skills. I wish we would have more of these.
As a C2-Kr3-D2-Tao player something utopic must be released wth r9 to stop me picking D3 then.

I will write it now :grinning:
He discusses 28 possibilities with comment so need a while to figure it out.

Cleric board very alive this week. A lot of druid and oracle threads.
Haven’t checked other class forum yet.

Well the user did not provide a lot of new build info (which we did not know yet).

1 Like

The poster of my second translated thread wrote:
"Physical builds benefit from werewolf crit rate bonus."
The bonus he means is from the druid passive (for beast type).
So I think it does.

However I think werewolf is XL (not Large) so no Large bonus. Not 100% sure. Have not seen Large passive mentioned for wolf anywhere. Just the beast type crit rate bonus.

1 Like

Cheers man. Still quite good then.

Kind of sad they’re this far behind build wise. Oh well, at least it won’t be a repeat of the ktos et list fiasco.

My bet:

• Cleric2/Priest/Sadhu2/Druid3 will win out for the sadhu builds IMO. Blessing + monstrance for allies + res + heal dmg x 2 is hard to pass up on.

• Priest is tricky, missing chaplain is a shame and taking spr benefits stone skin but harms werewolf upkeep. But has potential, esp after exorcise buff or for res + revive.

• Krivis was already good with druid2/3 for stonehenge + stormcalling with a teammate. This is just icing on the cake.

• Not convinced about bokor. Panto’s give +23 move speed which is quite enough. (and 63 is cap, you’re 5 below with just token + panto.) Hexing without pandemic is also a shame.

• Agreed with @superdupermlgbsns cleric2/diev3/druid3 is an amazing fit for both int & dex. The hard part is picking what stat distribution to go with.

• The cleric2/priest/diev/monk will be one of the better bases for a transform focus physical build. (Res, monstrance, +20% plant dmg, cd reduction and double punch.)

• Lycanthrophy builds can just swap out monk for anything else. And load up on potions.

Back to hunting oracle transformations.

Yes it’s that tiny.

1 Like

That is so nice.
The fedimian mission crystal mine boss (final boss) sequoia summons those fireball mobs.

Agreed on your comments.

Actually Krivis3+Bokor would be better as int type as K3Diev1 because of effigy. As a k3-d2 main player I know about the frustration of the hit count limit of the “big 3” (Cure, Zaibas, Carnivory) and Effigy is a better addition since it has no cd and hits mutliple targets. But skipping Cleric2 is a tough move anyways.

This doesnt work since its 1 point too much.
2+10+15+7+5+5+1+1 = 46

Chortasma has to be cutted to 1 or you skip Telepath.