Tree of Savior Forum

How is working "agility" enchanter?

on the description say some who give a sense to be a “perfect dodge”. and its work with magic too. i dont know if its works over the base evasion or give a difetent kind of damage supression buff.

I want to know as well. :smile:

Had really few ppl testing on KR and posting stuff on Inven (which is currently not working for a shit ton of ppl to search for more info).

Hope someone gets Agility to lvl 5 here and do some extensive tests to show us how it really works…
(but may take a few days, since Enchant Lightning, Enchant Shop and the craft scroll skill are seen as more important to level up first).

Only info I collected before my block

How does this “Dodge” work? Does it add into Evasion stat or it is a separate Dodge? And you can really evade magic with this buff?

that was who im asking for… i have agility on lvl 2 and dont work over the base evacion but i dont fell i be dodge someting more

It converts a percentage of your stamina into a chance of dodging attacks. The percentage is so tiny if you get 100 stamina and max the ability, it’s about 1 in every 307 attacks you’ll dodge one.

It, like the Enchanter class is just plain trash.

Hopefully those circle reset potions come soon.

but enchant ligthning and enchant armor works well… and u dont need waste 1600000 per atribute lvl to do someting

Enchant Armor is either bugged or most of it’s effects just don’t work.

And the only useful one is +5% mdef, which is kind of bad now that everything hits for 9999999 damage anyway.