Tree of Savior Forum

[Future rank 8] Job & Skill test info from Korea - (closing soon)

Hi,
Sadly no necro3 videos besides the girl with sorcerer1 necro3.
And flesh strike: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPtYX34WKPc&spfreload=5

Instant clean dungeon ticket

That looks very underwhelming. If it fails on PvE when I can test it out myself later, I might have to take a break from this game. Don’t have the time to reroll back to rank 8. sigh

Honestly were you expecting anything more out of necro? It’s a fundamentally broken class like most of wiz’s tree, but instead of bringing the issues to light people would rather pretend they’re fine and cuss you out if you try to tell them otherwise.

Why do you think it is a broken class?

Your damage’s subpar, support’s nearly non existant - it simply has no role atm. You… summon things. Things that can’t touch bosses, and don’t do much to mobs other than scattering them around.

They literally gave you yet another 400% high cooldown high cast time skill, the third for wizards, at rank8.

I thought you meant broken being OP.

Yeah, you are right. I chose this class mostly for PvP and GvG plays and I am aware of its flaws. I am not expecting much on rank 3 of necro but it should be viable on PvE or at least not struggle too much on killing 1 elite mob from the new update. It looks like Necro3 is close to not being viable on grinding which is disappointing. My last straw will be me personally testing it and see if it is tolerable or tedious enough for me to leave.

If there are more videos showcasing Necro3 while grinding, it would help me and the other necromancer out there. :wink:

EDIT: Let’s leave it here. Not the thread to discuss the viability of Necro in this thread.

I don’t mind.
Necro3 is best legal afk farmer.

Necro is all about flesh cannon (and really needs at least linker1 to AoE).
I will upload more necro pvp vids once I find them. Just 2 at the moment (but point of view of a dragoon2). A lot of summons makes targeting really difficult for several classes.

I like to push sorc/necro out of the area with Cryo’s wall at Dina :smiley:

I always call GM to check on them but they are always legal.

I don’t mind afk farm/lv since I do it myself too. Re-rolling or making alt is such a tedious process - I don’t want to pick flowers anymore! especially with full cons char x.x So in a way I support afk farming :D. I just like pushing afk players out of the way so that my group get more exp :heart_eyes:

Sage Taxi, portal interface:

More at: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=11345

KToS can lvl 1-100 in 1 hour using the new dungeon clear ticket + reset voucher for dung 50 and dung 90.

Wow you can store up to 6 locations. This is quite nice for WB :blush:
Do you know if the skill consume an item? since it has 0 cool-down I would assume so? Also this is for your party only? or guildies can access it?

Each portal*** has 30 minute CD, and it is party only.
You can get 3 + 3 portals with attribute to store.
Cannot portal to dungeon maps.

You may discard locations and pick new locations (the trashbin icon).
You can party your guildies.

During the cool-down can you delete and rewrite your location?

We better not get that instant clean dungeon ticket…

You cannot remove portals when they are on CD.

Trashbin icon will be gone.
Perhaps we can get addon to bypass this, just kidding.
Most bottom portal image is darkened, no trashbin icon, is on CD.

Another example of darkened CD portals:

1 Like

Do you know if the portals animation are visible to all players? let say I’ve scrolled back to Klaipeda…will I see like 15+ portals in town? How long will they stay up for?

I don’t know about visible to other players, I think they are (similar to alchemist awakening portals).

However they will not be visible until you activate them with your skill (press the red button).
I read they will stay for 10s, so you have to use them quickly.

Saw some threads about rogue sneak hit + werewolf card stacking being bugged, needing fix.

Most posts:
Swordie board Fencer, dragoon, …
Archer board musketeer, QS3, Reiter…
Wizard board low activity
Cleric board low activity

Free silvers with dungeon 145 + dungeon clear ticket: