Tree of Savior Forum

Future Improvements: Auto Match, EXP Tomes and More

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Future Improvements: Auto Match, EXP Tomes and More’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=905

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

5 Likes

Mr Kim feeling the pressure? :grinning:

1 Like

Gooood new tyu​:pray::kiss:

Before I see more salt replies, I’ll go with “thank you so much” especially this one. yay improvements :grinning:

1 / (set DPK value – current no. of monsters defeated)

This means that, if a monster’s DPK value is 100, every time you defeat one monster the drop rate will change from 1/100 to 1/99, to 1/98 and so on. In other words, there’s a chance the monster will drop the item even before you defeat 100 of them.

Here, too, the DPK value is reset every time the item drops.

okay, maybe not… *but but… my white boater :disappointed_relieved: still have risk of being stolen

1 Like

^AFAIK this was Nekorin suggestion.

Currrent drop system is a mixture of Random drop and DPK. This to ensure you have a greater chance to get the item because you have few chances. Then it will reset again to default value. I cant disclose the exact method because people will get selfish again instead of sharing the loot to others, like IMC wants.

I lol they actually admitting DPK now after all this time they kept on denying it.

So you’re the selfish one?

3 Likes

Yea, much better than all players will abuse it. We will back to square one. Now the loots are shared because everyone is innocent. Now even passerby will think “Oh i got the item from few kills, now its random”. See everyone is happy.

nice =)

and what is with the hidden class appraiser? :smiley:

A little hope can go a long way…

I will go try getting medakia metal decorations after this get implemented…

Who isn’t, though?

You need mats for your op-meta-endgame item, so you go farm, why would you give some to anyone you don’t know for any reason?
If they want some, either they farm themselves, or they buy it.

I’m not wasting my time “helping” people I don’t even know when I’m in the same need as them, this is still the main problem of DPK.

IMC loves DPK right? Then switch it to personnal/character bound DPK, and I’m sure the only ones left complaining would be the ones intentionally stealing the drops, even though now it’s harder.

Pls Fix it

my famile Nome N0t4ing

Now now, is this revised DPK system still channel bound or is it now character bound? (with character bound I mean if someone enters the map they will have the 1/100 chance like on the example, instead of hopping onto your better chance to drop, and the increased chance is exclusive to you)

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Yuri @system

1 Like

@Icarus Well since it’s a hidden class, it’s a secret no? hahaha, but jokes aside, you’ll see appraiser in our next version update.

@tchunod I saw this is still happening to some players, so we will look into this issue again.

@ridelith Mwhahaha! I’m not allowed to talk about such super secret stuff :imp:

4 Likes