Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for April 11, 2017

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for April 11, 2017’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=923

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

Attribute Learning Stuck at 1 Minute Fixed

• Non-Token users will be able to learn attributes without them stopping at 1 minute.
    ‘The Missing Herbalist (5)’ Quest Fixed
  • Selphie NPC from the “Missing Herbalist (5)” Quest will now appear where intended.
    ‘The Great Problem-Solver(3)’ Quest Fixed
  • Baron Munchausen NPC from “The Great Problem-Solver (3)” Quest will now appear where intended.
    Pet Holgan’s Image Fixed
  • Pet Holgan’s image will now properly appear in the shop.
    Visual Error with Cleric Wonderland Costume (Male) Fixed
  • Performing the Sulk Gesture while wearing the Cleric Wonderland Costume (Male) will now appear as intended.
    Visual Error with Wizard Ceremonial Costume Fixed
  • Sitting down while wearing the Wizard Ceremonial Costume will now appear as intended.

So, no fix for queue not resetting and items cooldown bug in Fedimian? …

3 Likes

I was expecting a major fix now im very disappointed :weary:

Im alright with the attribute problem but what about the major problem in sea, the dungeon reset problem, isnt it a major bug? Why you prioritize the minor ones :sob:

Why just revert it back the way it was pleaseeeee…

3 Likes

hey hey, daily dungeoun reset is rng now
its not bug, its a feature…

6 Likes

Still nothing about the appraiser promised for the last week? Well, at least the Sulk Gesture error that’s been the bane of my existence is fixed now. Not even the constant lag spikes and channel crashes on Fedimian will eclipse this joy.

1 Like

At least we got the map bug fix finally which is good! :slight_smile:

Where was it promised for last week? :open_mouth:

According to Staff_Letitia, “you’ll see appraiser in our next version update.”, that was 10 days ago …

Yeah, I remember reading this but in my opinion that statement is quite vague.

What is considered as ‘‘next version update’’? They could have meant the next larger patch with actual content in it. :confused:

@STAFF_Letitia Care to clarify on this?

1 Like

It never said next Patch :smirk:

5 Likes

i feel you bro that is major problem those dungeon reset should be revert the way it used to be same time most players is having trouble about this problem

Exploration Map Showing 0% Completion Fixed

• Maps will now show their proper exploration rate and will not be reset when achieving 100% completion.

The problem is still there. I think it’s some kind of joke or something ._.

Exploration Map Showing 0% Completion Fixed

• Maps will now show their proper exploration rate and will not be reset when achieving 100% completion.

Still not fixed

The mullers passage went back to 0% ( in the picture it’s at 10% but the point is I already completed the map) and also in the adventure journal it also reseted the completion rate of the map.

I know you guys are doing your best to resolve the problems and I will still keep on playing the game. I am still having high hopes for the game despite all of it’s restrictions, bugs (obviously), lack of improvement of the AI of the pet’s and summon.

2 Likes