Tree of Savior Forum

Full suppot, is it a waste?

So i’m attempting to create a full support cleric, im spendinf all my skills in support, heals and buffs/debuffs only. But now im lvl 39 and im findinng myself at a bit of a wall, its upsetting too see all the dps and tanks runnign ast me, kill stealing me and yet not accepting nor offering parties. Is this game going to be like this for me? should i just give up abd become another damage dealiing healer, like everyone seems to do?

Try to get a arde dagger and cafrisun set. Also buy some some buff shops in towns to get some damage.

Going full support is going to be a very difficult climb but in the end you will be the most important part of a PvP group. If you feel like its hard now, it won’t get any better, it will only get more difficult. Unless you make friends.

his lvl 39 arder cant even equip.

a better advise is there is no FS in this game. all heals got CD and when they are on CD you just got to dmg the target.

not to mention there are only 2 skill in this game. the cleric has 1 and the priest the other. the other are like just heal over time which kinda not noticeable later on aside from the PD?

THIS!

Leveling a full support alone is hell. I would not recommend to to so. Get some friends/ iG buddys to always quest/level with you.
Otherwise you have to go through it for like … forever @.@
I tried it, and stopped. Now I always wait for my Boyfriend/ friends to level/quest with me on that chara.

cleric c2 is fun to level. Healbomb everything. And when you see flying mobs… well…
cry, cry a lot ._.*

Or reroll to a support with at least priest c2 in it.
-> Sacrament + Blessing + Cafrisun + a lvl 5+ weapon will do the work for you.
(you can also buy sacrament (and blessing too) from the pardoners in town. It will help, too!)

Or reroll a Dps version

FS is more than just heals. Its revive, resurrect, daino, safety wall, restoration, etc. There is such a thing as FS and in PvP its a fantastic addition to the party.

yes there is. but i will choose a player who can support and dmg at the same time.

If it were a PvP situation, there is no doubt I would pick a FS over a half support half DPS. In PvE its debatable if a FS is necessary.

apparently that wont be the case here cause his lvl 39 and having a hard time

You make a FS for end game, not early game. Many people who go FS have a hard time at earlier levels, that doesn’t mean nobody should make one.

Get cafrisun + buff and you can pretty much get to level 100 with any build.

1 Like

placing 1 skill point for a dmg is not a bad idea and yet you still can support. hitting with normal atk when you dont need to that is a ■■■■■■■ stupid idea. or whatever i let you win cause i find this so pointless to discuss.

my final advise is dont be cheap buy a ■■■■■■■ skill reset potion

Yes, it is. Those Clerics are KSed all day all night by those pure DD KS build who talk like all not pure support Cleric builds should get ban from end game parties. Also in party, the one who do most damage get more roots.

Just play KS build or slave build.

if they are DD clerics they wont have that rpoblem, im a DD krivis/bokor and even i kill steal (i KS bots) m build is really strong with a lot of cc

So you want to be able to KS priest bot for the price of getting ban from those pure DD KS builds endgame parties?

this, at a mugin, thansk for all the help, and advices, at a much higher level ill do it again into full support… Im a RO player from way back, aco was a pain, and now im remembering the pain again lol

What is your build???

I am full support in this Game and I can agree with you to a certain point. But LVLing is not that hard, I’ve been able to level up alone. As someone up there already told you can use the Cafrisun set (really cheap in the AH and most people use it till lvl 200), it gives you DMG and it scales with Sacramento and Blessing, just complete all the quests there are in a map and use the EXP cards that you received.

Just follow this guide Complete Leveling guide for TOS and you will be able to level up well. Not as fast as DPS people but you should be able to level up. Even without a party.

I am now a Chaplain and what I did is for the firsts class levels I got Aspergillum.

Cleric2>Krivis2>Bokor2>PD
and
Cleric2>Bokor>Sadhu2>Druid>PD

1 hit of effigy can KS if monster is at low HP already, 3 hits can KD pretty efficently
zaibas can KS
heal is the ultimate KS spell
cleric2>krivis2>bokor2>PD is a really good damage build and can do really good in pvp too due to bokor’s cc. bokor is really strong, it would robably be clerics best dmg class if they would fix targeting.

2 Likes

I have grinded the mobs to get a complate set of ths armour, it has made the world of differnce, i dont have heaps off hours to play, but i just ht lvl 50 today, wwhhen i was stuck at such low level before using cloth armor xD… thansk everyone, this armour made the world of dfferrnce, jst upped it too +5 refine and am a damn tank almost unkillable without even healing