Tree of Savior Forum

Full suppot, is it a waste?

here is some hope my supporty friend

specifically at level 50 there is a dungeon you could probably grind on until 70
im going to assume dungeons love healers ( i dont know i will find out tomorrow lol)

the 2 hardest grindy levels you are going to have before this
will be 44-46 , if you are smart u will save as many exp cards as you can to this point to just not have to deal with them

at 47 the exp you need to level resets to about the exp you would need to get to level 19 and then slowly starts growing again

there is another one of these exp resets at 86
and so on and so forth to keep the game exciting? i don’t know but i love the system

edit : woops i didn’t read your last message

Breezed through these levels thanks to xp cards, and i was having so muh fun playing nd not running for my life i didnt even notice the exp reset at 47 lol

you dont need to refine anything, atleast not until you are closer to max cap. you can grind up to 36-50 in teneth garden and 76 or 78 to 90 in mausoleum construction chapel.

you are a support dont ks.

I would never Killsteal, the comment i was making was i kept getting killstolen from

you know 1 of the best skill for me in the game? turn undead can easily kill demons or mutants by chance. the chance should be high if you are going support cause the chance is base on your spirit.