Tree of Savior Forum

Complete Leveling guide for TOS

Add the original link please.

And here is the map in English:

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4d9mhl/english_quest_order_map_the_numbers_are_order_not/

5 Likes

Nice steal guide from other player.

12 Likes

… Yeah, not reading the post + negativity, you sure are useful here ._.

5 Likes

If you’re gonna plagiarize, could you at least update it. You don’t get 5 runs a day anymore.

Plagiarize? nice reading :laughing:

3 Likes

lmao you stupid blind ■■■■

2 Likes

@Seratin @onedysty

Included is a guide on how to level in this game copied from /u/JiggaJack from reddit. Props to him!

Included is a guide on how to level in this game copied from /u/JiggaJack from reddit. Props to him!

READING COMPREHENSION TOO STRONG.

@Kvoex I didn’t include the english guide because it’s only like half done.

5 Likes

Bro, i suggest you capitalize all the letters on it and make it bold to make it clear. :smile_cat:

3 Likes

You might have a point, if you had bothered to include a link to his post. You failed to cite your source properly, so pretty much stole it.

2 Likes

Gives credit to original author.

“Stole it”

Your logic is amazing. Posting somewhere that gets 100x more visibility, while crediting the original author is considered stealing. I literally gain nothing from this. I wanted to help people with a well known leveling guide that isn’t on these forums because i see 50 posts a day about people wondering or needing help to level. Next time i wont bother.

4 Likes

Yo, just ignore and keep on helping the community =)

He won’t admit that he was wrong, he’s never wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Actually yeah, by not providing a link you’re denying the original author any reddit upvotes or any reddit gold donations for his work. Some people care about that.

Since you don’t seem to care about the original author I’ll do it for you.

If you like the guide please go to the original author instead and leave an upvote.

the 240 dungeon is 1/2 or even 1/3 slower than storage…storage gives 15m exp/hour - if channels are free even more possible - heck just one altar wave is like 150 nuo - if you wanna level up fast or “good” the 240 dungeon is no option

Teah, but for early levels it is much better

1 Like

Dude he just said it. This is not a Thesis-making forum.
I guess, common sense is not so common to you …
So sad :cry:

1 Like

Some of these self righteous kids in this community make me sick. Sorry for everyone for crediting the author.

1 Like

Don’t let them down on you… just continue doing this brah :wink:

it helped me too…
I think i can reach the level cap faster than Stormakov :wink:
he played it for 350 hours…
but still not sure if i can do it hehe

You could have just posted the link to the reddit. If you really wanted to help you should have updated it to reflect iToS instead of leaving it as it was obviously written for KToS. Like, you can’t do dungeons 5 times in a row, even 3 times would require a token.

1 Like

is the lvl 160 dungeon really that bad?
I’d kinda want to try it but there is no one there ever…

I’ve been doing quests since lvl 1 by myself till lvl 218 now… I haven’t really grind at all. Meaning, I haven’t grind at the bee farm or demon prison. I simply finish every quest, explore 100%, and finish the kill counts for extra exp card. If some kill counts are too high and monster too strong, I skip and come back when I’m few levels higher. I really don’t get why people stop at a map and just grind the same monsters over and over again. I never saved exp cards. Use it on the spot. I didn’t feel any “grind wall” like most ppl are saying. I only did 5 missions total and 16 dungeon run total… I guess reaching monsters kill count is count as grinding lol, but I if u reach the kill counts you will pretty much get all the ingredient for the collection box of that map plus the crafting material. I got to rank 200 just by doing this.

1 Like