Tree of Savior Forum

Full Dark DPS Wizard Build: Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorc 2 > Warlock explained in details

They barely said anything about Warlocks, just that they can guide spirtis behind them (didn’t get the purpose yet) and combine spirits in their basic attacks. At least this master of spirits things will (probably) need SureSpell to be effective.

Edit: Also the stronger red spirits

Well basing on how it looks, It just gives you the ability to move the spirits probably a preparation spell for evil spirits to easily clear the next room of mobs.

Here it is guys … so he is quite fortune teller tho

this is the problem… these new skills seems sooooooo boring , im mean look at FF and necro 3 now so awesome while warlock seems so crapy, i dont wanna control my danm evil foolspirits , i want a big black hole to kill everything inside :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

don’t say that , i dont have surespell ( cryo 3 ) :cry: :cry: :cry:

In this game if Circle1 of anny class is very good the seconf circle will be terrible. If second circle is terrible c3 will have something good. If circle 2 is very good circle 3 will be terrible (sorc and rogue for example) Thats it. Just wait to warlock 3. But if they insist inn control evil spirits…

With the dark wizard build I see few options. Going WL2 to get WL3 and wait what rank 10 brings.

Going WL1 Sage1 (if WL bnefits alot for 1 rank of sage) and take the Rank9 Shadowmancer

well if sage can duplicate pole of agony would be an option…cause right now i just think that shadowmancer will be our builds salvation :smile:

Yeah I would like to know the CD of the duplicate and how much times its the duration and so.

Moises is very clever and he is not in a rush. So he will analize the information carefully when its available and make a good choice.

My Sorc rihgt now is going Rank6, so I have to decide to go Necro or Sorc2. Not sure yet but I think I will wait to actual information in Necro 3 from players before I decide making one. Right now taking Sorc2 have a lot of more open options.

yeah u can pic sorc 2 if u like the class, then FF instead warlock maybe…or if u like even more necro 3 go for necro as rank 6 xD

Never try Sorc 2, I did with sorc 1 necro1 so ill give it a shot :wink:

So Enchanters have a skill that could turn our JP into scrolls…does that make Linker C1 a waste? D:
And with Sages and their duplicating skill, does that make ground spell-based (not too sure as the preview only shows duplicated fireballs) wizzies the new meta? Also Alchemists and their homunculi which is practically a bot copy of themselves that can be “set” to use their skills (a fire pillar of the homunculus + your fire pillar, or maybe even two frost clouds at rank 9? xD)

@keherbirsingh

If Dark Theurge and Invocation get to level 10 at Circle 2 I’ll take Warlock 2.

If that doesn’t happen I’ll take Sorcerer 3 and wait for Shadowmancer.

I think meta Sorc 3 will be Wiz > Pyro/Cryo 3 > Sorc 3 > Sage > X to be honest.

About the new skill(s) on Warlock 2:

1st Skill: (maybe it’s only one and it’s all packed together via attributes:

Possibilities:

• Makes Spirits act like Bokor Zombies and drop/explode the ones that aren’t used.

• Attracts to you all nearby spirits while channeling, makes them act like Sorcerer’s Familiars. This possibility would be ideal and they would stay around you even after the channeling.

• Attracts to you all nearby spirits and it’s possible to use them with skills, auto-attacks or touching the enemy as Bokor/Theurge. Mostly Familiar-like but only while channeling.

2nd Skill:

• Allows you to add Theurge and Invocation hits to your auto-attacks, probably holding Z makes them all go away.

What I think:

• Most likely we get only 1 new skill. Theurge level 10, Invocation level 10, Channeling Skill 5, Pole of Agony 1+ (I’m leaving it at 1 for the CD), Pinpoint Skill (if exists) 1.

• Sage + Ele 3 is viable for the Ultimate skill, it won’t be able to make double FC but will most likely be able to improve Area and damage from FC as mentioned on the new systems.

• That mostly depends on the future path of Chronos and if Sage’s skills are able to affect someone else’s AoE, if they are it’s most likely a path Sages will follow. If it can’t than it’s probably intended for Elementalists and Pyromancers.

@sleagc

No, you can’t buy Scrolls 100% of the time. They’re probably going to be very expensive. I’d say 10k+ each level 15 JP.

All it does is allow us to use those level 15 scrolls at C1 with both attributes and HK, we, Linkers 1, are the ones who get the most of it since we have everything we need to be a Linker 3 but Level 15 JP since 2 seconds on HK doesn’t matter much and attributes are the same.

So I can “now” (maybe only Enchanter 3 will do level 15 JP scrolls) be a LInker 3 on ET if I can afford that and still be everything else.

Obviously, if they come too cheap or are too easy to obtain Linker 1 will mostly lose it’s value, but if you buy those scrolls too you are the one who will become the most powerful since you can already do small scale Links for free.

Obviously, now you can think about trading 1 rank of Linker for a rank of anything else but I still wouldn’t as you’d be dependant on high-grade scrolls (rank8+).

Wiz3>link1>sorcer3 still good with new ranges ?

Thank you

@wallybatista

I don’t really think so

Sorc 2 > Warlock 2 / Featherfoot 2 looks stronger to me on a Wiz 3 > Linker build.

1 Like

I’m leveling a Wiz3>Link1 lvl 106 right now, would you think it’s better to re-roll? As it’s still low level.

I’m currently thinking like that too… playing as a Sorc1 is fine but I don’t feel Quick Cast usefull, mainly in dungeons/missions/boss fight. I currently set the TS tanking the boss and only auto attack it, while I could throw Fire Ground, Fire Pillar and Fireballs in it causing much more damage… but I’m only 139, don’t know about higher level.

edit: I would also have Enchant Fire which I think it’s an awesome buff along with Summon Servant for archers in the party

50% more dmg from Quickcast buff will do a lot to the end of the game. That’s the main purpose of Wiz3 for almost every DPS mage build

@poplus

No. This build goes better with Warlock 2 than Ele 3.

@yuriohliveira

Quickcast will only pay off at later levels, when you get Warlock.

Use Familiars + JP + HK + Magic Missile for mobs and you should be fine.

Temple Shooter does more damage than most pyro spells combined to be honest.

1 Like

I have a lv 172 wiz1>cryo3>sorc1 and was gonna go soc2 then warlock. Do you think I should go sorc3 then sage? It sounds more fun than warlock.

cryo3-sorc3 is best build for DinaBee farm. lol

cryo3-sorc3 have very bad synergies (hardly spread ur bats dmg, Templeshooter itself also need Linker to reduce enemy AoE defense, spread dmg)

@wallybatista

this build is cool cause sorc 3 seems really fun to play… but when u have to choose between this and warlock… i think warlock wins

1 Like