Tree of Savior Forum

Full Damage Shinobi PvE Only

Thank you so much for this info sir :slight_smile:

is Swashbuckling a skill that has AOE taunt? if that is the case, yeah it makes sense Swash + Mijinā€¦But, does Swash works on PvP to taunt enemies?

in Rank 4, if i drop Pelt and i choose Barb C1 or Highlander C1ā€¦is it still viable?
and one more thingā€¦in your recommendation for skill build for CorsairC2 and Shinobi?

truly sorry for many questionsā€¦i just want to be a great ninja in TOS, and i know i need help to people who have better experience and mineā€¦i didnt play in OBT and CBTā€¦just early accessā€¦
thank you again and again and again :wink:

Yeah no worries kappa :thumbsup:
Regarding taunt in PVP, I donā€™t really know as Iā€™ve never picked up peltasta C1 ever not pick it just to PVP :open_mouth:

As for HL and Barb, I sincerely think those classes are a bit wasteful when just left with C1 as HL only has Cartar stroke for DPS and Barb, well maybe it will still work? iirc KToS just recently applied a patch that buffs barb skills CD so maybe it will work.

If youā€™re looking to mainly PvP with a Shinobi then I recommend Hoplite. The reason is because Mokuton no Jutsu has an attribute that locks an enemy in place if you successfully nullified their attack with Mokuton. This gives you a total opportunity to land both Stabbing and Thrust with 0 difficulties at all and thatā€™s a totally big burst of damage considering you have a decent level of Concentrate and Restrain. The CCed enemy will continually get stunned as long as your chances on Restrain will not falter off (which I highly doubt if you landed a full set of stabbing and thrust on him)

For Corsair C2 max 5 Hexen Dropper, 10 dust devil, 10 jolly roger and 5 DWA. If you want to use Hook skill and Haul keeling for PVP then remove some points from dust devil depending on your preference.

For Shinobi, itā€™s hard to tell. I have yet to see a Shinobi for myself and know how the skills scale from raw information.

1 Like

I seeā€¦
i just want you to know that i am building a Shinobi that is viable both PVE and PVPā€¦
I think there are people out there that are already Shinobi its just that maybe they dont share some info about it.

I was considering Hoplite, but the problem is, there is a restriction when it comes to weaponā€¦they use spears, and my Shinobi build must be one-handed sword and a daggerā€¦ so, if i pick Hoplite what are the skills should i max and use?

For your recommendation to Corsair C2ā€¦its great for me, very great! :clap:

For Shinobi, you can share you theories about the skill buildā€¦i understand you havenā€™t tested it for yourselfā€¦i just need a little bit an insight to it, like your theory will be much appreciated :slight_smile:

I could never thank you enough for this sirā€¦iā€™ll fasten up my game and create a thread in this forum for Shinobi Class, and i assure you, you will be credited for this :wink:

1 Like

Why thank you for that XD
Well regarding Hoplite you donā€™t need to use a spear in order to use Stabbing and Pierce :smiley:
The only penalty you get for not using a spear is not being able to use Finestra. You can still use Synchro Thrusting but only when you are wearing a shield off-hand.

Well if I am to theorycraft for Shinobi using the raw information around with the build of High DEX, Mid CON, Scaling SPR, and Low STR

Letā€™s assume Iā€™m going for the hoplite instead of peltasta.

I will max 5 Mijin no Jutsu, 5 Bushin no Jutsu, 1 Mokuton no Jutsu, 1 Katon no Jutsu, and 3 Kunai. But since you are Sword C3 I think dropping a few points from Mijin can be used to Max Kunai because Iā€™ll assume that Kunai procs with Concentrate and Restrain. Man that hurts, you can stun from afar with Restrain + Kunai, then free for the taking with Iron Hook + Keel Hauling then boom goes the burst :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thank you very much sir for everything :slight_smile:
This helps me big time!

Great! I just need those 2 offense skillsā€¦haha

about kunai, I dunno if it procs with Concentrate and especailly on Restrain like it can stun from afarā€¦that would be OP, kappa XD
well, if it works, ninja people will be glad on this hahahaha!

Iā€™m curious why you need to max Jolly Rogerā€¦

One last request if that is okay? hehe

So lets say I go to a path of SwordC3>HopC1>CorsairC2>Shinobiā€¦
What are the places to grind? for faster leveling purposesā€¦
do i need to grind from level 1-100? or just do questing and grind on level 100+ and above?
or are there any grind spots for any level rangeā€¦if its okay, can you post here?
and also, when do you use the exp cards? coz honestly, Iā€™m bad about this. lmao
These questions are inline with SwordC3>HopC1>CorsairC2>Shinobiā€¦so any recommendations, suggestions and theories of yours are all welcome. :slight_smile:

Sir @tsigetartseht I swear this will be my last requests to youā€¦hehehe
If you could answer this, I will deeply appreciate it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Stormwolf
Ok here goes

We never know really since restraint works with Stabbing so it will most likely work for Kunai too :open_mouth:

The reason for max Jolly Roger is for party utility. It is not to be underestimated as itā€™s the party bread and butter of Corsair even in C1 :smiley:

No need to grind from levels 1 - 145

Just go do quests on both Orsha line and Klaipeda which will give you sufficient cards to get to 1-145 without even a single grind to do. Make sure you 100% clear maps and talks to all NPCs for their side quests. Should you run out of stam along the way, just kill some mobs around while you recover it for more chances of cards from Wings of Vibora.

Do Dungeons at the set level as much as possible and everyday if you have the time because itā€™s not only exp, itā€™s also money. Each of the DGs are at the following levels 50, 90, 115, 130, 145, 160, 175, 190 and so on

Or just type /indun to see all DGs and levels.

Also, do missions as much as possible too when you reach level 100. The exp is no joke anymore compared to iCBT2.

As for EXP cards, only use it if your level is terrible below the current map that you are in. My advise is to always keep yourself below or above the map level by 2 levels using cards. Save the rest for the next maps and get more from the current map that you are in.

1 Like

wow thank you very much for this reply.
I really appreciate. I dunno how to thank you enough for this. Thank you so much again @tsigetartseht :slight_smile:
Iā€™ll take note every advise you have given me :wink:

1 Like

Squire, arrest + Shinobi, mijin no jutsu

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

uhmmm support Shinobi? XD

Use barbarian because the Buffs!

Hi, I got a question,

Ninjutsu skill damage ( mijin & katon) & kunai is based on STR or DEX?

For swords c2 > barb c2> corsair c2 how choices do i have for rank 7 ?

There are three Shinobi builds that are meta in kTOS at the moment, from what Iā€™ve read.

What they all have in common is Hop2 for Spear Lunge (pierce damage) and Finestra (crit rate). Since Kunai is pierce, and is the most powerful burst damage skill Swordsmen have, they build around maximizing Kunai burst.

Full Burst Shinobi

S3 -> Hop2 -> Dop1 -> Shinobi

Since clones use your Soldier skills, you need Double Slash for them to do the most damage they can. Hoplite 2 is for Spear Lunge and Finestra as mentioned before. Doppel is for Deeds of Valor to stack with Spear Lunge.

You really need a Chronomancer since outside of Kunai and Shadow Clone burst, your damage is pretty bad.

Off-Tank Shinobi

S1 -> P1 -> Hop3 -> Dop 1 -> Shinobi

Pretty much the same as the first build, but you get P1 instead of S3, and that forces you to go Hop3.

Your shadow clones donā€™t hit as hard, but you still have Spear Lunge + DoV + Kunai burst.

Corsair Shinobi

S1 -> P1 -> Hop2 -> C2 -> Shinobi

DWA assault for sustained auto attack damage after your Kunai burst. Your Kunai burst is weaker without Deeds of Valor and your Shadow Clones weaker without Double Slash, but you arenā€™t reliant on a Chronomancer to reduce cooldowns to sustain damage over time.

1 Like

In which they all use spear, ideally I want to go at least to Corsair C2 but I donā€™t want to use spears, what are my options?

swordsman c1 > pel c1 > barb c2 > corsair c2 is also viable

Yeah thought as much, thanks!

What would you go on Pelt though I know 5/5 Swash for easy AoE farming

get aggro when boss fite too

going swordmans 2 help abit in pvp since u get the restrain skill which may stun ur opponent

Yeah I only intend on doing PvE, PvP is too gimmicky in this game for my liking

Iā€™m level 247 shinobi atm and My current build has 6 different class including shinobi . a sword type shinobi. i know its weird. i just dont want to use spear.

So far what i learned is, if your going to utilize bunshin no jutsu make sure you got the hoplitec3 or the sword c3 or highlander c3. if you did not chose either of those class then do some normal attack. lol since the game is still developing we might find a good use of those clone in the future. iā€™m a pvp type shinobi so what i did is i took swrdman-palesta-barbc2-corsair-dople-shinobi. going for corsair c2 is good too because of the hexen, barb c3 is also good because of the pouncing and buff especially the new update about cleave.

and about your skill.you need to get mokuton no jutsu atleast 1. its a instant teleport to the enemy once they attack you. Mijin no jutsu is a suicide skill, i know it damage Alot but it consume alot of your hp too so for me maxing it is no good instead use it for your kunai since clone can use kunai too. katon no jutsu is also a good skill since it will give you stealth after you use it, good for pvp and pve running. if you have any question that i might know just tag me im happy to help a fellow shinobi. i still have many things want to learn about this class so sharing information about it will benefit the community. cheers!
@boltonsquad

1 Like

Hello @Kusgan

I have few questions i need to knowā€¦

1. Is kunai, Katon, and Mijin are Pierce-Type Damage?

2. Do buffs affects clones as well?

3. How does Bunshin works? i mean, is it really true that your physical defense and evasion will be divided by the number of clones you summoned?

4. Is Kunai skill can be stacked with offensive buffs like Gung Ho, Concentrate, Warcry, Frenzy, Deeds of Valor, and Finestra?

5. Does Bunshin CLones can only replicate the Kunai Skill and Swordsman Active skills?