Tree of Savior Forum

Full Damage Shinobi PvE Only

Been looking into playing this and I have come up with 2 builds please feel free to let me know if there’s anything better.

My main focus is been able to buff up my attack damage would probs go 3:1 DEX:STR

1 Like

Anyone going for Shin end game could have a look at the builds I’ve posted, thanks!

1 Like

Personally I am using this build.

I am thinking of making a few tweaks and maxing Concentrate instead of putting points in Pain Barrier, but I have not decided yet. Unfortunately I haven’t seen much on Shinobis, but I have to make one to relive the MapleStory Night Lord glory days as much as I can.

Yeah I’ve also decided on the same class progression I shall get a build guide up shortly about it, just updating my others :slight_smile:

I’m going shinobi!

But with pvp in mind, so i went swords c3 then barb c1. Missing out on seism :frowning:

Yea, Seism is THE BOMB appparently so I’d do the second build if i had a choice. But, highlander could be cool with a 2h ninja build feeling all skillsful with blocks n shiz.

About the concentrate, it scales poorly. Good for progression but in the late game it won’t really matter. Pain barrier on the other hand is freaking amazing. Against bosses and crowds of mobs, knock back/down/stagger is a real pain. You’ll have more dps with pain barrier just cause your uptime will be there.

Good luck fellow shinobi, I hear our class blows atm.

1 Like

What are is your stat point choice, I’m thinking 1:3 STR:DEX or 2:3 STR:DEX & CON whenever I need it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I won’t PvP at all, PvP is only good for me if it’s competitive this won’t have a competitive scene for PvP so I will only PvE.

I’m 1 Str : 1 Dex at the moment. I know Dex was the “go to” option in CBT. But apparently crit was nerfed so that it’s not as valuabe.

I love getting the evades and seeing big crits. Double attack is extra enjoyable cause it has built in crit from attribute. With Cleave it seems to have 100% crit chance against about everything right now.

Prolly gonna add con in down the line, so I don’t get 1 shotted by mages later. You can’t dodge magic (what the !@$# right?).

What skills are you looking at for shinobi?

1 Like

Hi, can I unlock the Shinobi class if I using this build ?

Swordman > Peltasta > Barbarian c1> Barbarian c2 > Corsair c1 > Corsair c2 > Shinobi

Yes of course you can

1 Like

i highly discourage you swordsman to make a pvp build , every ranged class will sh1t on you heavy mark my words.
the pvp in this game is a joke and highly imbalanced.
have fun trying to get close.

I love your optimism and open point of view. Thanks for the advice.

But it’s a new game and highly imbalanced. So there’s bound to be classes that are OP and hard countering classes. I’m just gonna play what I like, and hope for the balance gods to smile upon me.

I highly discourage you doing Shinobi. As it sucks compared to Corsair C3 and Doppel C2. But to each his own eh.

1 Like

1 Like

I will see how the build pans out by the time I reach Corsair C2 as to whether I want to go Shin or continue on the Corsair path.

Yea I can imagine Archers 1 to 2 shotting in the blink of an eye. But time will tell if they balance things.

What class did you roll ?

Yea the lack of gap closers in general is a problem/missed opportunity.

Are you giving up on PvP then? (Try blade and souls pvp? pretty fun)

Maybe you need to add Cata so you can atleast chase ppl down. I was thinking that I would use Shinobi skills to stealth in and blast them in the face. With mokuton to gap close again.

thoughts on a pre fencer shinobi build? I’m working my way towards something like this atm.

Though im only at swordc2 so i can still branch out my options

I think it’s thematically wrong for ninjas to use rapiers.

Functionally though, I think it has good synergy. Most of your attacks will be Slash (Double Slash, Seism) so Lunge will be real good. A ton of evasion boost too.

Flannocade sounds fun if I’m understanding it right. An attack with a parry on it?